What Utter Nonsense!

A nurse's training didn't protect her from vaccine misinformation?​

I took some liberties with the subject line of the article, mainly by placing a question mark at the end of the first sentence as opposed to a period.

As a registered nurse, this woman had to attend nursing school and take classes where, I assume, textbooks are still used to teach nursing students about viruses, bacteria, and chemistry, not to mention anatomy and the functions of all our internal organs.

Despite that, this nurse refused to take the vaccine and supposedly succumbed to misinformation before succumbing to the Covid-19 virus and died as a result of the infection?

Tell me how a woman with professional nursing training and a state certification that she would need in order to work in the field of nursing falls prey to misinformation? With her training she should easily be able to tell the difference between objective medical facts and unsubstantiated claims posted on websites that lack medical credibility simply because anyone can post there.

It sounds to me like this woman never should have been certified as a registered nurse in the first place. Perhaps her certification was forged. If I was in the medical field in Idaho, I sure would look into that possibility.

First, there is no misinformation. There is just information. If you cannot process both sides of an argument and need to depend on people to do your thinking for you what fucking good are you?

I took some liberties with the subject line of the article, mainly by placing a question mark at the end of the first sentence as opposed to a period.

As a registered nurse, this woman had to attend nursing school and take classes where, I assume, textbooks are still used to teach nursing students about viruses, bacteria, and chemistry, not to mention anatomy and the functions of all our internal organs.

Despite that, this nurse refused to take the vaccine and supposedly succumbed to misinformation before succumbing to the Covid-19 virus and died as a result of the infection?

Tell me how a woman with professional nursing training and a state certification that she would need in order to work in the field of nursing falls prey to misinformation? With her training she should easily be able to tell the difference between objective medical facts and unsubstantiated claims posted on websites that lack medical credibility simply because anyone can post there.

It sounds to me like this woman never should have been certified as a registered nurse in the first place. Perhaps her certification was forged. If I was in the medical field in Idaho, I sure would look into that possibility.

You're right, anything on cnn is utter nonsense.

First, there is no misinformation. There is just information. If you cannot process both sides of an argument and need to depend on people to do your thinking for you what fucking good are you?
There is NOT always two sides to an argument. That's a misnomer at best. For example, the holocaust happened. To say that it didn't happen is not an example of the "other side of the argument."

There is truth, and then there is untruth. The perception of the interpretation of what the truth means is not the same thing as claiming that the truth is untrue and dismissing it out of hand.

There is NOT always two sides to an argument. That's a misnomer at best. For example, the holocaust happened. To say that it didn't happen is not an example of the "other side of the argument."

There is truth, and then there is untruth. The perception of the interpretation of what the truth means is not the same thing as claiming that the truth is untrue and dismissing it out of hand.
There are two sides to absolutely everything.

Blah, blah, blah.

What misinformation?

Liars always go for the "both sides" argument.

It's why I can't stomach watching CNN.

Liars always go for the "both sides" argument.

It's why I can't stomach watching CNN.
I don't think it's CNN's fault, per se. It's simply too easy to fall into that kind of mindset when there are current issues where there ARE legitimate opposing arguments both for and against some issue. It's just simply not true for everything.

Like when they do dishonest, despicable and deplorable things like this...

Well they have rules for that right? If you expect me to defend that you're wrong..........I'm not like you........

but you do have to wonder

What misinformation?
The information folks need to know, is that the elites have reached their end with the fiat dollar.

The economic system is at it's end.

So the US and China, conspired to bio-engineer a virus that would kill off lots and lot of people while the locked down the planet to cover the next massive depression and bail-outs of the global economic system as it went into another depression.

. . . and, as they once again attempted to keep the ponzi scheme afloat, they use the bio-terror attack to kill off as many of the world citizens, through successive waves of bio-attacks, and deadly vaccines that weaken the immune systems against other pathogens & cancers.

And of course. . . who is wise to this?

The health care providers.

It is really audacious how the ignorant would attack them, the ones who cared for us in the beginning when there was no vaccine at all, and now, after a year of having the vaccine, when the ill and injured are flooding the health care system, they haven't a critical thought in their heads.

:rolleyes:

CARING CORRUPTED - The Killing Nurses of The Third Reich​

Cizik School of Nursing has created a REMI Platinum Award-winning documentary film that tells the grim cautionary tale of nurses who participated in the Holocaust and abandoned their professional ethics during the Nazi era. The 56-minute film, Caring Corrupted: the Killing Nurses of the Third Reich, casts a harsh light on nurses who used their professional skills to murder the handicapped, mentally ill and infirm at the behest of the Third Reich and directly participated in genocide.

No one with any knowledge of medicine like these mRNA injections being passed off as vaccines.
Read the CDC site on them and it claims they get into your cells and get translated by your cell ribosomes, in order to make your own cells grow spike proteins. That is crazy dangerous, and really makes no sense. How could an intramuscular injection get into cells in the first place?
But even if it could, why would anyone want to inject something that made your immune system start attacking your own cells by making them grow spike proteins? In fact, getting your immune system to attack spike proteins itself is terrible, sine your exosomes also depend on and produce spike proteins.

Face facts. These mRMA injections are not really vaccines, they do not work well, and are incredibly risky.
Anyone who thinks these mRNA injections are really vaccines, is just really ignorant.

Many of these radical rightwing nurses and doctors that are out here spreading misinformation and killing innocent people are going to wind up spending some good time behind bars.

Wrong.
Every left wing person I know, including me, thinks these fake mRNA injections are terrible and should never have been released to the public.
Nor was that the best way to end the epidemic.
It could easily have been ended last March with fewer than 60k dead, by accelerating the initial spike and achieving herd immunity.
It is almost completely those over 70 who are dying, so is those under 40 were to volunteer for deliberate infection, it would have been over in 2 weeks, saving half a million lives.

Like when they do dishonest, despicable and deplorable things like this...

Those are not evil acts.

The fake mRNA vaccines are very risky for the elderly, and 11k have died already.
So the whole point of herd immunity is you do NOT vaccinate the vulnerable who are likely to die from the vaccine.
You instead end the epidemic by getting 70% of the rest of the population immune.

And fake vaccine cards are perfectly legal and ethical because it is illegal and irrational to use vaccine cards.
Being vaccinated in no way prevents infection or spread.
All it does is reduce symptoms.
So those demanding vaccine cards are insane and illegal.

People are inundated with massive amounts of bullshit and have lost the ability to differentiate who is and isn’t credible.

Like a government that lies about Iraqi WMD, tells us to "flatten the curve", and claims a vaccine prevents infection when it clearly can't do that.

Of course there can and usually much more to it than assumed.
Take your example, the Holocaust you say happened, when in reality is did not really, in the way you think.
Were Germans prejudiced against Jews?
Definitely not.
Germans were likely the least prejudiced country when it came to Jews, which is why so many chose to live there.
So then what happened?
The truth is that a number of Zionist turned traitor in WWI, and that is what upset the Germans and turned them against Jews.
Chaim Weizmann gave the British the formula for synthetic acetone to make cordite, and David ben Gurion was involved the theft of the Zimmerman Letter from Berlin, that got the US into the war.
In fact, none of the general German population even knew a thing about the death camps.
There were NO death camps in Germany, and no US soldiers ever saw a death camp, much less liberated one.
So what was in Germany and what did US soldiers see? It was work camps, not much different than the crude camps we force the Japanese descendants to live on in the US, and which had similarly high death rates.

Forum List

Back