What Utter Nonsense!

Mustang

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2010
39° 44 mins 21 secs N, 104° 59 mins 5 secs W

A nurse's training didn't protect her from vaccine misinformation?​

I took some liberties with the subject line of the article, mainly by placing a question mark at the end of the first sentence as opposed to a period.

As a registered nurse, this woman had to attend nursing school and take classes where, I assume, textbooks are still used to teach nursing students about viruses, bacteria, and chemistry, not to mention anatomy and the functions of all our internal organs.

Despite that, this nurse refused to take the vaccine and supposedly succumbed to misinformation before succumbing to the Covid-19 virus and died as a result of the infection?

Tell me how a woman with professional nursing training and a state certification that she would need in order to work in the field of nursing falls prey to misinformation? With her training she should easily be able to tell the difference between objective medical facts and unsubstantiated claims posted on websites that lack medical credibility simply because anyone can post there.

It sounds to me like this woman never should have been certified as a registered nurse in the first place. Perhaps her certification was forged. If I was in the medical field in Idaho, I sure would look into that possibility.

Last edited:

I took some liberties with the subject line of the article, mainly by placing a question mark at the end of the first sentence as opposed to a period.

As a registered nurse, this woman had to attend nursing school and take classes where, I assume, textbooks are still used to teach nursing students about viruses, bacteria, and chemistry, not to mention anatomy and the functions of all our internal organs.

Despite that, this nurse refused to take the vaccine and supposedly succumbed to misinformation before succumbing to the Covid-19 virus and died as a result of the infection?

Tell me how a woman with professional nursing training and a state certification that she would need in order to work in the field of nursing falls prey to misinformation? With her training she should easily be able to tell the difference between objective medical facts and unsubstantiated claims posted on websites that lack medical credibility simply because anyone can post there.

It sounds to me like this woman never should have been certified as a registered nurse in the first place. Perhaps her certification was forged. If I was in the medical field in Idaho, I sure would look into that possibility.

That or this entire story is a figment.

The last line of this CNN prop-article is perfect...

His and Natalie's mother, who is still recovering from Covid-19, remains on the fence about being vaccinated, he said.
But Daryl got his first shot the day after his sister died.
"It was the hardest decision of my life, you know, am I doing right by God? Am I doing right by Natalie?" he said. "And I got it out of fear."

Many of these radical rightwing nurses and doctors that are out here spreading misinformation and killing innocent people are going to wind up spending some good time behind bars.

The last line of this CNN prop-article is perfect...

His and Natalie's mother, who is still recovering from Covid-19, remains on the fence about being vaccinated, he said.
But Daryl got his first shot the day after his sister died.
"It was the hardest decision of my life, you know, am I doing right by God? Am I doing right by Natalie?" he said. "And I got it out of fear."

Lol @ CNN

Many of these radical rightwing nurses and doctors that are out here spreading misinformation and killing innocent people are going to wind up spending some good time behind bars.
Wow the DNC spokesman is back.......how are they killing people?

Hahahahahahahaha geez you Dims are hilarious.

She took a gamble and lost....I didn't get vaccinated and got COVID...here I am, still shitting on lefties................the problem is many people do not trust the government...... or Biden....and a year ago it was they didnt trust Trump (Kamala Harris anyone)..........

To you lefties......it's not your job to child proof the world.......maybe when you grow up and mature, you'll find out the world is a complex and dangerous place and people don't always do what you want them to do....but it's THEIR decision, not yours..........

I Dont get vaccines(I have never had a flu vaccine), not since I Was a kid.....I HATE Shots and needles (I will never be a Heroin user)......and it's my choice.........if you don't like it....kiss my ass

She took a gamble and lost....I didn't get vaccinated and got COVID...here I am, still shitting on lefties................the problem is many people do not trust the government...... or Biden....and a year ago it was they didnt trust Trump (Kamala Harris anyone)..........

To you lefties......it's not your job to child proof the world.......maybe when you grow up and mature, you'll find out the world is a complex and dangerous place and people don't always do what you want them to do....but it's THEIR decision, not yours..........

I Dont get vaccines(I have never had a flu vaccine), not since I Was a kid.....I HATE Shots and needles (I will never be a Heroin user)......and it's my choice.........if you don't like it....kiss my ass

YES!

How about those who get the vaccine and die FROM the vaccine?

Those numbers are being supressed because BIG PHARMA needs to slam needles into arms to get PAID.

People are inundated with massive amounts of bullshit and have lost the ability to differentiate who is and isn’t credible.
That's true and it doesn't help that the main media in this country is one of the worst....Fuck I've never really watched Alex Jones, but the shit he says is closer to the truth than CNN.....

Thought this was going to be about Biden.

Wow the DNC spokesman is back.......how are they killing people?
Like when they do dishonest, despicable and deplorable things like this...

Blacks are 14% of the population, but only 7% of the vaccinated.

Lefties.....you guys had better personally attack blacks

Forum List

Back