what type of text is a sign she is interested after a 1st date

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Just got home and wanted to know what type of text from a girl is a bad or good sign after a date so I will know once it arrives

thanks

Just got home and wanted to know what type of text from a girl is a bad or good sign after a date so I will know once it arrives

thanks
You should get with Judicial Review and compare notes.

And TemplarKormac

blow-up-doll1.jpg

thanks
Would this be the girl from the T mobile store? :laugh: lol jk

Seriously though, texts can be taken different ways. Id say getting a second date is the one fool proof good sign.
...and if you start texting back and forth a lot ...good sign too.

thanks

Well, this girl wouldn't be texting you anything at all. But if you did receive a text saying, thankx for the evening and best of luck to you in your search, I would consider that an honest message and in that regard, it would be a good thing. So I hope you don't consider a lack of text to mean anything. She may be waiting on you so she can respond. You are da man, so I hope you go for it, first.

thanks

Well, this girl wouldn't be texting you anything at all. But if you did receive a text saying, thankx for the evening and best of luck to you in your search, I would consider that an honest message and in that regard, it would be a good thing. So I hope you don't consider a lack of text to mean anything. She may be waiting on you so she can respond. You are da man, so I hope you go for it, first.
I know times have changed, but, back in the day, the goodnight kiss at the cave entrance usually indicated the likelihood of a third date.

thanks

Wait at least a day for anything from her, if not the very NEXT day just send a friendly text saying you had a good time, yadda yadda yadda. If you get a response that is in agreement, text (if you are under 30) call (if you are over 30) and ask her out on a follow up date.

thanks

Wait at least a day for anything from her, if not the very NEXT day just send a friendly text saying you had a good time, yadda yadda yadda. If you get a response that is in agreement, text (if you are under 30) call (if you are over 30) and ask her out on a follow up date.
You know what is really sad?

Interpersonal relationships via texting!

I talk to my GF every day, multiple times a day, when we are not together.

We have never texted, and we only use email for business.

thanks

it's thing related to a person's age. I'm 39 and my fiancee is 32, and we use a mish mash of both to communicate.

thanks

I know times have changed, but, back in the day, the goodnight kiss at the cave entrance usually indicated the likelihood of a third date.

I would always thank a man, at the door of my cave, and when he said, I'll call you soon, I believed him and he did. :thup: I would NEVER call or text him. Since he might be of the generation that does do this, I would have mentioned it to him earlier in the date and at an appropriate time, that I don't text anyone I have been out with. That way, his expectations are null and void and he isn't disappointed or waiting to hear from me.

a nekkid selfie...but pay me no attention because I haven't been dating since Reagan was President, first term too

thanks

it's thing related to a person's age. I'm 39 and my fiancee is 32, and we use a mish mash of both to communicate.

Well sure, in a relationship, but the question was after the first date, I believe, or so I inferred. I responded accordingly to my inference, but I do now see he didn't say first.

thanks

Well, she can text, but I don't even have a cell phone except one I put some minutes on during deer season, in case of emergency.

thanks

Well sure, in a relationship, but the question was after the first date, I believe, or so I inferred. I responded accordingly to my inference, but I do now see he didn't say first.

That REALLY depends on the age of the people in question. For people below a certain age texting has replaced calling for the most part.

Forum List

Back