What Trump Really Thinks About Republicans In His Own Words

Is Trump right? Are Republican voters really as stupid as they appear?

• Don't let their low IQs, lack of education and ignorance fool you, Republican voters are brilliant.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OK, most of them are pretty stupid but the smart ones, about 10% are simply evil.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TeaBagger

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2016
trump-people.png

When Trump first started this charade more than a few top Republicans said that he was a democrat plant. Looks like they were right. Trump believes that Republican voters are basically mouth breathing low IQ morons and he's right.

Trump left out that in addition the most Republicans are dumber than a box of rocks, a lot of them are gross, perverted and deranged. We call them Cruz supporters.

Trump was right in 1998. Republican voters really are incredibly stupid and easily led. Trump's numbers are indeed terrific. If and when Trump gets elected his message to his supporters will be one word.. SUCKERS!

trump-people.png

When Trump first started this charade more than a few top Republicans said that he was a democrat plant. Looks like they were right. Trump believes that Republican voters are basically mouth breathing low IQ morons and he's right.

Trump left out that in addition the most Republicans are dumber than a box of rocks, a lot of them are gross, perverted and deranged. We call them Cruz supporters.

Trump was right in 1998. Republican voters really are incredibly stupid and easily led. Trump's numbers are indeed terrific. If and when Trump gets elected his message to his supporters will be one word.. SUCKERS!
Cute poll.

I frequently dream of the day Trump will get on TV and tell us it was all a joke, that he has no intention of being president, that it was an experiment in electorate idiocy. Ha, ha, ha. Just a joke, folks. Here's Paul Ryan.

And if I was going to troll I'd troll the OP, cause he's the dumbest fucking troll in the history of dumbfuck trolls.

hint: Snopes, factcheck are good places to check before posting widely known to be false memes and making yourself look like an ass by starting threads with them.......

And if I was going to troll I'd troll the OP, cause he's the dumbest fucking troll in the history of dumbfuck trolls.

hint: Snopes, factcheck are good places to check before posting widely known to be false memes and making yourself look like an ass by starting threads with them.......
But Trump did say he could shoot someone on 5th avenue and you rubes would still vote for him. Feel free to factcheck that.

But Trump did say he could shoot someone on 5th avenue and you rubes would still vote for him. Feel free to factcheck that.

oh my, you have such a........weak and irrelevant point that it almost seems like no point at all.

Probably because it isn't.

Reps did nominate bush twice, mccain and romney. not so smart?

Bush was profoundly stupid. McCain was senile. Romney was pure evil. All three are a clear reflection of the Republican base.
Bush should be prosecuted for all the deaths in Iraq.

Bush and Cheney and Rice all belong in prison for war crimes.

oh my, you have such a........weak and irrelevant point that it almost seems like no point at all.

He's right though.

He's right though.

If you say so. Being the temporary king of completely unsubstantiated statements I'll have to take your word for it.

Bush was profoundly stupid. McCain was senile. Romney was pure evil. All three are a clear reflection of the Republican base.

and Rummy and Wolfie-witz

and Rummy and Wolfie-witz

Once found guilty turn them over to the Arabs.

trump-people.png

Someone who believes a claim like this, without checking it out (It would have been very easy to find the article on Snopes that debunks it.) is calling other people “suckers”.

“Despite People's comprehensive online content archive, we found no interview or profile on Donald Trump in 1998 (or any other time) that quoted his saying anything that even vaguely resembled the words in this meme.”

FinalIronyMeter_zps9935014f.gif

He's right though.

If you say so. Being the temporary king of completely unsubstantiated statements I'll have to take your word for it.
I think the King is your boy Trump. Unless you actually believe Rafael Cruz was in league with Lee Harvey Oswald, Ted Cruz has 5 mistresses, and Obama's a Muslim usurper born in Kenya.

There will be lots of controversial things about Trump coming out in the near future.
The Dims are likely to wait until the Republican convention before the blitz really starts.

A disastrous 8yr George Bush Presidency, followed by two straight pathetic loser Candidates John McCain and Mitt Romney? Stupid? You bet. Once again Donld Trump is Spot On. Hopefully times are changing though.

Forum List

Back