What Trump has done for us all

China is a developing country. The US has pumped out far more pollution than China in its history, and per capita produces way more even now.

China is also developing a lot of ways of cleaning up the environment way earlier than the US ever did in its developmental history.
WTF are you babbling about?

How about if I ask BOTH China and the US and every other nation on the planet to reduce GHGs? Why is it you don't seem to think that possible Frank?

China produces TWICE our CO2 and builds MORE coal plants than the rest of the world decommissions annually.

You should direct ALL of your efforts to curb their emissions, most bang for the bucks

"WASHINGTON (April 13, 2020) — The 2020 edition of U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) comprehensive annual report on nationwide greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, released today, shows that since 2005, national greenhouse gas emissions have fallen by 10%, and power sector emissions have fallen by 27% -- even as our economy grew by 25%."

Latest Inventory of U.S. Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Sinks Shows Long-Term Reductions, with Annual Variation | US EPA

Why are we talking about just the IPCC?
You said lies were being put out by those "pushing the climate change agenda". That seems like as good an AGW-denier description of the IPCC as I've heard. So if you weren't talking about them, who WERE you talking about?

You said lies were being put out by those "pushing the climate change agenda". That seems like as good an AGW-denier description of the IPCC as I've heard. So if you weren't talking about them, who WERE you talking about?

Yes, and you assumed it must be the IPCC that I'm talking about.

Maybe they're saying lies, maybe they're not. If you want to include them in this debate, perhaps you can bring something you think might be a lie to this debate.

Yes, and you assumed it must be the IPCC that I'm talking about.

Maybe they're saying lies, maybe they're not. If you want to include them in this debate, perhaps you can bring something you think might be a lie to this debate.
WtF are you talking about? YOU said people that were pushing a climate change agenda were lying. What people? What lies? If you're just babbling, admit it and stop wasting our time.

WtF are you talking about? YOU said people that were pushing a climate change agenda were lying. What people? What lies? If you're just babbling, admit it and stop wasting our time.

You could have asked. Instead you're being overly aggressive for no good reason.

So, I can't be bothered. Bye.

Forum List

Back