What to you think about Trump's positions on nuclear weapons and the Arms Race?

GOOD . As i said earlier , i lived fine and dandy through the cold war , the cuban missle crisis , space race , no gun control at all , vietnam , no gov healthcare and a buncha other times when liberals were all crying and in fear and this TRUMP news doesn't concern me at all . All that the USA has to do is to stay on top RDean !!

He has also said he likes war, hates POWs, he's smarter than all the generals and said why do we have nukes if he can't use them. He's a child in a nuclear toy box. And his followers are morons.

Never mind the treaty. Rs have already said they want one treaty to go. King Trumpery is doing a lot of damage and hasn't even been crowned yet.

Brzezinski: Trump told me 'let it be an arms race' on nukes

He says let's spread them around.

He doesn't understand why we don't use them.

Does that make you feel more safe?
It should make you feel safer because we finally have a president who actually thinks about nuclear weapons instead of just playing to fear about them to earn political points and Obama has.

He didn't say spread them around, he said America might be better off if some nations we are now protecting with our nuclear arsenal were able to defend themselves with their own nuclear arsenals.

He understands why we haven't used them, but Obama doesn't seem to.

Don't be afraid to think about these things.

He has also said he likes war, hates POWs, he's smarter than all the generals and said why do we have nukes if he can't use them. He's a child in a nuclear toy box. And his followers are morons.

Never mind the treaty. Rs have already said they want one treaty to go. King Trumpery is doing a lot of damage and hasn't even been crowned yet.
---------------------------------------- watching WAR is more interesting than watching sports and sports is supposed to be simulated warfare . POW'S , I think that he simply like people that don't get caught by the enemy like 'juan mccain' was caught . ------------------ Trump has a buncha Generals , good Generals working for him . ------------- Trump is doing very well , he is President even before he is President Luddley !!

and pretty soon the TRUMP gets the nuke codes and the portable nuke button to carry around in his pocket Luddley !!

---------------------------------------- watching WAR is more interesting than watching sports and sports is supposed to be simulated warfare . POW'S , I think that he simply like people that don't get caught by the enemy like 'juan mccain' was caught . ------------------ Trump has a buncha Generals , good Generals working for him . ------------- Trump is doing very well , he is President even before he is President Luddley !!
Why does Trump need generals? He already knows more than they do. Ask him.

You have links on all of those quotes? I've never heard him say I like war

Brzezinski: Trump told me 'let it be an arms race' on nukes

He says let's spread them around.

He doesn't understand why we don't use them.

Does that make you feel more safe?

Yeah he wants to start an arms race, but he and Putin are butt fucking.....so.which is it liberals?
Both. That's how stupid he is.

Nope, that's how stupid you are. It's a conspiracy for Russia and the US to take over the world......tin foil hat time!

You have links on all of those quotes? I've never heard him say I like war
But you have heard him say everything else, right?

Trump doesn't have a position about nuclear weapons and/or the "arms race". The criminal enterprise known as the mainstream media has staked out a position about what they think Trump's position is or should be or might be based on about eight words in a freaking tweet. Why can't we wait until Jan 21st when Hussein finally leaves the White House?

Forum List

Back