Zone1 What to do with bogus steal threads

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Now that the dust has settled on the 2020 election and all has been proven to be above board. Now I say is the time to banish any "steal threads" to the conspiracy theory forum.

Prez Trump surrounded himself with the finest legal minds in the nation. viz - Sydney Powell and Rudy Guiliani, and could not present a coherent argument in over 60 cases.

What hope have the citizen lawyers of USMB in presenting anything of value ? I mean, come on ?

I have toyed with the suggestion that these threads should just be deleted but hesitate to put that forward. this is a caring community and we need to make provision for those of delicate disposition.

So all steal threads default to Con Theories and the kids can throw shit at the wall all day long.

What say you my fellow posters ?

Now that the dust has settled on the 2020 election and all has been proven to be above board. Now I say is the time to banish any "steal threads" to the conspiracy theory forum.

Prez Trump surrounded himself with the finest legal minds in the nation. viz - Sydney Powell and Rudy Guiliani, and could not present a coherent argument in over 60 cases.

What hope have the citizen lawyers of USMB in presenting anything of value ? I mean, come on ?

I have toyed with the suggestion that these threads should just be deleted but hesitate to put that forward. this is a caring community and we need to make provision for those of delicate disposition.

So all steal threads default to Con Theories and the kids can throw shit at the wall all day long.

I say you're full of crap like always. The election was stolen.

The 2020 Election hasn't been investigated yet at all by Congress.

If the Republicans take the House, expect to see the whole steal revealed.

Wasn’t the term snowflake born from those freaking out about Trump winning the election and claiming that he stole it? Didn’t y’all mock those people for 4 years?? What changed to inspired you to act exactly like them?
No. It’s what rightwingnut extremists called anyone who didn’t approve of their extremist vituperation going back to the Obama campaign

The 2020 Election hasn't been investigated yet at all by Congress.

If the Republicans take the House, expect to see the whole steal revealed.
Dude. 61 courts including a hella lot of trump appointees said there wasn’t evidence. So what’s to “investigate” other than liars who are going to call fraud every time they lose.

You know, republicans

No. It’s what rightwingnut extremists called anyone who didn’t approve of their extremist vituperation going back to the Obama campaign
Oh thanks… maybe it’s TDS I’m thinking of then… so much elementary school name calling going on all of a sudden. Way to elevate America!!!!

Sieg Heil mein Fuhrer!

Forum List

Back