What this election showed us, and as many of us had expected

What this election showed us, and as many of us had expected is that the Democrats, or the Progressives, or whatever they call themselves these days are SO HORRIBLE at selecting their candidates like Fetterman and that the Democrats will vote for anyone as long as it is a Democrat, even if it’s a candidate such as Fetterman, or any other Dingbat Loser… Just like what happened when Biden picked Kamala Harris knowing that she was as UNQUALIFIED as she proved to be. And just to PROVE that my predication was on the money, there are some that even think that John Fetterman could potentially be a future presidential nominee!
Can ANYTHING be worse that that? I seriously doubt it. However and as much as you and I may think that something as Fa Fetched as that could never happen, I seriously think the Democratic cultists would vote for him, I wouldn’t t put anything past those perverted, deranged freaks. There are always thise Super Morons such as Joy Behar, and Whoopie Goldberg, and many others that would vote for a Zonbie as long as that Zombie had a “D” in front of his name.
Could you imagine a Kamala Harris, John Fetterman ticket in 2024?
It showed us the best candidates the Republicans could find were an out of state snake oil salesman, a fake FBI agent absentee father pro-abortionist dumber than a box of rocks, and a sadistic blowdried bitch.

Fetterman will get better. You tards will always be tards.

It showed us the best candidates the Republicans could find were an out of state snake oil salesman, a fake FBI agent absentee father pro-abortionist dumber than a box of rocks, and a sadistic blowdried bitch.

Fetterman will get better. You tards will always be tards.
g5000, yet another psycho...Welcome to Ignore.

Save your bullshit talking points for someone else.
Trump got minorities working
Here is the data, where is "Trump got minorities working"?

playfair21.png

Look! AntonIsTooALiar is including COVID!
Stick your lies up your ass.
What's the lie idiot?

We should just mindlessly credit Trump with whatever good happens, but never blame him for anything bad?

Even without Covid, minority employment greatly improved well before Trump got into office.

COVID was a global issue and you are trying to blame Trump's economic policies on 2020.
What's the lie?

Did you subtract global undercurrents and solid economy Trump got handed over when things were going well? Hell no, you don't give a shit about any serious look at cause and effects when it comes to praising Dear Leader.

Last edited:
What's the lie?

Did you subtract global undercurrents and solid economy Trump got handed over when things were going well? Hell no, you don't give a shit about any serious look at cause and effects when it comes to praising Dear Leader.
What's the lie?
Are you mentally deranged?
Trump's economic policies produced the lowest minority unemployment in US history.
When COVID hit, unemployment went up for everyone on earth.
Are you saying every nation on earth had a leader who sucked at economic policies?

I wonder how much longer these sore-loser tantrums from the Trump cult losers will go on.

A long time, I hope, because they send so many votes to the Democrats. Americans hate whiny sore-losers.

Trump made it worse.
Trump handled the pandemic perfectly. He knew if he made a big deal about Covid, investors would get skittish and the stock market would crash. Downplaying Covid was definitely the right thing to do.

Forum List

Back