Jordan will be leader!!

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
A Republican takeover of the House next year would instantly shift the lower chamber from a force allied with President Biden to perhaps his fiercest collective adversary — one with real power to disrupt the second half of the president’s first term.

But nowhere is that shift expected to be more pronounced than the Judiciary Committee, where Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) — a conservative firebrand and staunch supporter of former President Trump — is poised to take the gavel.

The plan has been rolling around the republicans for a long time.
He don't even have a law degree!! His fakery is astounding. He sure is a good actor.

Last edited:
Maybe UnderwearGate should be priority #1

Still claim dePape is MAGA?

A Republican takeover of the House next year would instantly shift the lower chamber from a force allied with President Biden to perhaps his fiercest collective adversary — one with real power to disrupt the second half of the president’s first term.

But nowhere is that shift expected to be more pronounced than the Judiciary Committee, where Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) — a conservative firebrand and staunch supporter of former President Trump — is poised to take the gavel.

The plan has been rolling around the republicans for a long time.
He don't even have a law degree!! His fakery is astounding. He sure is a good actor.

Yep, we are proud of our Jim Jordan. He's moved up the ranks quite successfully. Good Congressman, good speaker, good for America. He tells it like it is.

They can just die at home.

Fuck you, non-MD Nazi pig.

At least Mengele had an actual medical degree.

And you dumb fucking leftards wonder why people want to lock you in a room and beat the shit out of you. :p

Yes! To an authoritarian Nazi like yourself, anyone who fails to obey the government should die. OBEY!!!
Heil Hitler!
"My body - my choice"

"Keep your government hands off my body"

"The US Constitution guarantees my privacy"

"The pandemic is over"

Inconsistancy is a democrat hallmark, otherwise known as a "double-standard"

They might want to lose McCarthy sure enough.

Screenshot-20221118-190230-Twitter.jpg

Looks like he's in it with The Turtle.

Forum List

Back