What this election showed us, and as many of us had expected

Supposedly. There's no actual outcomes in reality that back up such a pollyannish assertion.

You also make pithy jokes about "Springer" and that "ilk" of people.

Gee, I'm shocked no one trusts you.

Plenty of legislation by Democrats supporting Working Americans and requiring Corporations to do more for workers

Can you point to a single piece of legislation by Republicans that helps working Americans more than employers?

Plenty of legislation by Democrats supporting Working Americans and requiring Corporations to do more for workers

Can you point to a single piece of legislation by Republicans that helps working Americans more than employers?
Democrats support H1-Bs, trespassers and off-shoring; so much for legislation supporting working Americans.

Indpdnt221121-#40 @indee Ds have been lying minorities for 50 years and you never mention that.

NFBW: Lying about what?

Are you a minority because of your race?

Do you agree with Trump’s racist authoritarian anti-democracy attempt to have Mike Pence on Jan6 throw out and cancel all racial minority votes from cities like Philadelphia Atlanta Detroit Milwaukee Phoenix and Las Vegas because black people in big cities, according to Trump, cheat and steal elections for Democrats because now according to you Indeependent you are saying that black people are too stupid to figure out that white democrats, as you claim, allegedly have been lying to black voters for fifty years?

END2211210505 Los Angelos

Last edited:
Indpdnt221121-#40 @indee Ds have been lying minorities for 50 years and you never mention that.

NFBW: Lying about what?

Are you a minority because of your race?

Do you agree with Trump’s racist authoritarian anti-democracy attempt to have Mike Pence on Jan6 throw out and cancel all racial minority votes from cities like Philadelphia Atlanta Detroit Milwaukee Phoenix and Las Vegas because black people in big cities, according to Trump, cheat and steal elections for Democrats because now according to you Indeependent you are saying that black people are too stupid to figure out that white democrats have you claim allegedly have been lying to black voters for fifty years?

END2211210505 Los Angelos
Save your bullshit talking points for someone else.
Trump got minorities working while the D party has been keeping them in slums with welfare checks and crime.

Yes, the Trump tax cuts. The neutral Congressional Budget Office scored the legislation and determined it did more for working class/middle class citizens than it did for the upper class - in tax legislative history. So all the Demonrat talking points were bunk. (Go figure!)

You mean a Fetterman - Kamala ticket.

Sure, the high-tech oligarchs will throw $billions at the election, including Zuckerbucks and stolen money like the FTX scam. Add in the deep state, MSM propaganda, and low-info and migrant voters, and you have a democrat landslide.
I thought republicans had all the money, how is it demofks can throw money relentlessly at bad candidates, as well as gop candidates they wish to run against?

What this election showed us, and as many of us had expected​

Maricopa County Chairman moved to 'undisclosed location' for safety after midterm elections

PHOENIX - Maricopa County Supervisor Bill Gates has confirmed that he moved to an undisclosed location for his safety after security concerns connected to the 2022 midterm elections.

Deputies from the sheriff's office are also providing a security detail, officials said.

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/m...them&utm_medium=trueanthem&utm_source=twitter

As encouraging as the midterms were, what the election showed us is the Crazy is alive and well.

Yes, the Trump tax cuts. The neutral Congressional Budget Office scored the legislation and determined it did more for working class/middle class citizens than it did for the upper class - in tax legislative history. So all the Demonrat talking points were bunk. (Go figure!)
Those cuts went primarily to the wealthy
i said help the workers more

Trickle down never happened

What this election showed us, and as many of us had expected​

Maricopa County Chairman moved to 'undisclosed location' for safety after midterm elections

PHOENIX - Maricopa County Supervisor Bill Gates has confirmed that he moved to an undisclosed location for his safety after security concerns connected to the 2022 midterm elections.

Deputies from the sheriff's office are also providing a security detail, officials said.

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/m...them&utm_medium=trueanthem&utm_source=twitter

As encouraging as the midterms were, what the election showed us is the Crazy is alive and well.
I agree, to have the same election failure repeat in the same county as 2020 is truly pathetic.

RP221121-#45 RhodyPatriot Yes, the Trump tax cuts. The neutral Congressional Budget Office scored the legislation and determined it did more for working class/middle class citizens than it did for the upper class - in tax legislative history. So all the Demonrat talking points were bunk. (Go figure!)

NFBW: On a per capita basis what exactly is ‘more’ for working class/middle class citizens than it did for the upper class.

IOW if you as an individual get a tax break of $800 on a years worth of labor is that more than a $50,000 tax break for owning things like the house where the working class/middle class citizens live or the agribusiness that wealthy folks own that is protected from inflation not hurt by it.

END2211210800

What this election showed us, and as many of us had expected is that the Democrats, or the Progressives, or whatever they call themselves these days are SO HORRIBLE at selecting their candidates like Fetterman and that the Democrats will vote for anyone as long as it is a Democrat, even if it’s a candidate such as Fetterman, or any other Dingbat Loser… Just like what happened when Biden picked Kamala Harris knowing that she was as UNQUALIFIED as she proved to be. And just to PROVE that my predication was on the money, there are some that even think that John Fetterman could potentially be a future presidential nominee!
Can ANYTHING be worse that that? I seriously doubt it. However and as much as you and I may think that something as Fa Fetched as that could never happen, I seriously think the Democratic cultists would vote for him, I wouldn’t t put anything past those perverted, deranged freaks. There are always thise Super Morons such as Joy Behar, and Whoopie Goldberg, and many others that would vote for a Zonbie as long as that Zombie had a “D” in front of his name.
Could you imagine a Kamala Harris, John Fetterman ticket in 2024?
I don't think you have to worry about it... Then again, I never thought we would have a president bidim

so...

Assuming the vote systems in all states are a-ok (which I do not assume), I find myself wishing for such a ticket.. yep.. in which case I don't agree w/ your implication in the question

Could there be anything worse...?

There couldn't be anything worse for the D party...

ha ha

The media has lied and been caught multiple times about very important issues, They turned the people against them all by themselves. The mistrust in our elections can be blamed on Congress for not investigating the obvious fraud before certifying the 2020 election. Voter surrpression is a fairy tale and we saw it it in AZ. and Republicans were the victims. The FBI attacked the Capitol and no one attracks any government witrhout guns and plenty of them.

Now let's have a real answer. Attacking democracy is exactly what Democrats are doing.
Maybe you are not a liar, maybe you are insane. And of course it's possible you are both dishonest and insane.

Democrats support H1-Bs, trespassers and off-shoring; so much for legislation supporting working Americans.
Simple effort without the substance of reality; It's unfortunate that this poster's ignorance and attempt to lead other biddable people to believe the bullshit posted above:

Simple effort without the substance of reality; It's unfortunate that this poster's ignorance and attempt to lead other biddable people to believe the bullshit posted above:

Trump sent them all home and the tech industry hired all Americans.
Tell me where tech suffered under Trump and in the last 2 years.
You can’t as you’ll believe any bullshit an establishment politician stands by.

I believe this helped John Fetterman secure victory:
1669050123682.png

Forum List

Back