What the Quran really says

and it will ask permission to go on its course but it will not be permitted, but it will be ordered to return whence it has come and so it will rise in the west.

That is a clear indication that the hadith is saying the sun orbits the earth. If it can change direction and rise in the west.:eusa_clap:

No, that's a Hadith about the end of the world. And I already addressed it above. You're a huge failure still. And you try to use another twist after your lie after lie by claiming scholars twist things up, even though its always been interpreted like that.

Have you ever heard of Logic?:razz:

Logic says the Sun has an orbit. :razz:

What about the people who don't believe Muslims did 9/11? And what does that have to do with your repetitive lying and 'discussion' about religion.

And no, they don't 'know' it's full of crap. You're full of crap.

Only conspiracy nutters don't believe muslims were flying the 9/11 planes.

As for being full of crap. Next you will be telling me that ants talk. quran 27.18:lol:

No, that's a Hadith about the end of the world. And I already addressed it above. You're a huge failure still. And you try to use another twist after your lie after lie by claiming scholars twist things up, even though its always been interpreted like that.

Have you ever heard of Logic?:razz:

The earth rotates, it orbits the sun, the sun orbits the galaxy. If the sun changed direction in the galaxy the sun would still rise in the east.:clap2:

What about the people who don't believe Muslims did 9/11? And what does that have to do with your repetitive lying and 'discussion' about religion.

And no, they don't 'know' it's full of crap. You're full of crap.

Only conspiracy nutters don't believe muslims were flying the 9/11 planes.

As for being full of crap. Next you will be telling me that ants talk. quran 27.18:lol:

No, thoughtful people who take time to research and find something is off believe that 9/11 was not told to the people or the criminal elements in the military industry and government allowed it to happen. Why would the best intelligence in the world not know of a mass attack coming their way? There's plenty more to it. And the events following 9/11 tell people other things. The US has military bases in oil rich countries that could give them an option to conquer a country with all the weapons they have there and none of those country's leaders are allowed near these bases.

The earth rotates, it orbits the sun, the sun orbits the galaxy. If the sun changed direction in the galaxy the sun would still rise in the east.:clap2:

It's called retrograde motion....:clap2:

In order for the sun to rise in the west the earth would have to rotate in the opposite direction. That would not happen if the sun changed direction in the galaxy.
The earth would still be rotating in the same direction.

In order for the sun to rise in the west the earth would have to rotate in the opposite direction. That would not happen if the sun changed direction in the galaxy.

No one said the Earth can't rotate in its opposite direction, they just say it would require lots of energy.

No one said the Earth can't rotate in its opposite direction, they just say it would require lots of energy.

If the earth suddenly stopped and rotated in the opposite direction, it would disintegrate.

In any case that is not what the hadith says. It says:

and it will ask permission to go on its course but it will not be permitted, but it will be ordered to return whence it has come and so it will rise in the west.

If the earth suddenly stopped and rotated in the opposite direction, it would disintegrate.

The hadith is speaking of the Sun.

Precisely my point, the hadith is saying the sun obits the earth and if it changed direction it would rise in the west.

Precisely my point, the hadith is saying the sun obits the earth and if it changed direction it would rise in the west.

No it clearly doesn't. Nowhere in the Quran or hadith does it say the Sun orbits the earth, it does say the Sun has an orbit which is scientifically true. Again quit trying to make your theory a reality.

What I do not understand is why you believe your guys talked to God, and theirs did not. I think you are all ignorant. There are stupid stories, deflections and ignorance displayed in all religions. Well maybe not Buddhism(little that I know anyways). Seriously, what makes your religion "The religion"

Like the Prophets? I don't, in Islam we believe in every single Prophet and Muhammad. But this guy seems to have trouble comprehending God informs everyone and everyone has heard the message. That's the point, even though his only pathetic argument against that is to be ignorant and call everyone a liar.

A prophet of God doesn't lie. Jesus never lied. Muhammed lied.

No it clearly doesn't. Nowhere in the Quran or hadith does it say the Sun orbits the earth, it does say the Sun has an orbit which is scientifically true. Again quit trying to make your theory a reality.

What entity does the sun orbit?

You don't want to face the facts, because as I have explained, the hadith is speaking of the sun changing direction, and rising in the west. This would not happen if it changed direction in its orbit of the galaxy.

Its a wrap, you are busted.:D

Jesus said to "love your enemies and forgive those who persecute you".

Muhammed said “I am the prophet that laughs when killing my enemies.” (Hadith)

One of them is a liar.

Question: Does the Sun has orbit of its own?

Answer: Yes. The sun has orbit of its own. It takes the Solar System about 225-250 million years to complete one orbit of the galaxy (a Galactic Year).

Here is a summery of the Orbital Characteristics of the Sun.

Orbital Characteristics

Mean distance ~2.5×1020 m
from Milky Way core 26,000 light-years
Galactic period (2.25-2.50) × 108 a
Velocity ~2.20×105 m/s
(orbit around the center of the Galaxy)
~2×104 m/s
(relative to average velocity of other stars in stellar neighborhood)

Also the Quran mentions this in several places. Check verses 36:38 and 21:33 and 36:40.

36:38 - And [they have a sign in] the sun: it runs in an orbit of its own [and] that is laid down by the will of the Almighty, the All-Knowing;

21:33 - And He it is Who created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. They float, each in an orbit.

Does sun has orbit of its own

In Surah 18:86 and 90, it says the sun sets in a murky pool. There is no explanation for this. Watch what they make up about this. Funny stuff.

Forum List

Back