What the Palestinians and Arabs Think of Kerry's New Ideas

Watched it and found it full of Islamic lies and blood libels. The security fence is not illegal as is stated at the begining, if it was then Palestine itself is illegal. The security fence is there to protect Israel citizens from terrorist attacks, and to keep foreign nationals out of Israel. Isreal has the right under International Law to stop anyone from entering its territory and does not have to give a reason why, just as the USA is also allowed to do. Start thinking along the lines of "does the USA do this to foreign nationals, and if it does do I support it"

Examples?

Read the above again were I gave the example voiced in the first 20 seconds of the film. Need I go any further than that ?

Are you being vague because you have no real point?

Yes, rather like a petulant 5-year-old child; I want it all, even if that's not really possible.

It's the single most significant reason why they are where they are after 65 years of iincompetency and idiocy and petulance.

Not exactly the brightest crayons in the box.
tongue_smile.gif

Palestinians are Arabs at the end of the day, and all Arabs are not that bright, as well as being destructive. I'm writing a book called "Hollywood and the Bible". In the research that I did for the book, I learned this little tidbit. Many local Egyptians were used in shooting the Tower of Babel segment in the 1966 film "The Bible". Production had to be stopped for several days because those Egyptians were involved in rock-throwing incidents. Some things never change. :lol:

Most Palestinians are not arabs at all but ill educated and illiterate Pakistani's, afgahni's, Egyptians, Iraqi's and Iranians. Their leader for many years was an Egyptian by the name of Arafat

Arafart was an Egyptian Arab. Most "Palestinians" are no more than second-generation nomads from Jordan, Iraq or Saudi Arabia--all Arab countries.

Palestinians are Arabs at the end of the day, and all Arabs are not that bright, as well as being destructive. I'm writing a book called "Hollywood and the Bible". In the research that I did for the book, I learned this little tidbit. Many local Egyptians were used in shooting the Tower of Babel segment in the 1966 film "The Bible". Production had to be stopped for several days because those Egyptians were involved in rock-throwing incidents. Some things never change. :lol:

Most Palestinians are not arabs at all but ill educated and illiterate Pakistani's, afgahni's, Egyptians, Iraqi's and Iranians. Their leader for many years was an Egyptian by the name of Arafat

Arafart was an Egyptian Arab. Most "Palestinians" are no more than second-generation nomads from Jordan, Iraq or Saudi Arabia--all Arab countries.

My grandparents were from Scotland, England, and Germany.

Does that mean that I am not American?

If you recognize immigration as legal, why do you call the Jewish immigrants to Israel "criminals"? My grandparents moved to Israel after the carnage of WW2, and they were denied visas to America.

Gee, on a forum, I can say anything, even that my grandparents were Inuits up from Alaska way or even members of the Cheyenne Nation. Who can actually disprove me? By the way, there are former Palestinians living in the U.S. now as citizens so I imagine they refer to themselves as American now.

And you think with your juvenile one-liners you are successfully defending the arab muslims? As if someone with ten minutes of time studying the conflict does not see through how full of shit you are, like your moronic claim that "Britain never annexed or otherwise claimed ownership of Palestinian land."

They were the occupying power, fuckhead. If you claim israel is the current occupying power and does not even have a single soldier in gaza, how do you claim britain was not occupying the region when it had troops and personnel there?

No wonder I put this asshole on ignore, it makes stupid statements it cannot even begin to defend. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
If you recognize immigration as legal, why do you call the Jewish immigrants to Israel "criminals"? My grandparents moved to Israel after the carnage of WW2, and they were denied visas to America.

Don't you know? Arabs muslims are allowed, even entitled, to move to any other country and eventually get a lot of special political "rights" like closing whole blocks for prayers - but jews are not allowed to move to other places, they can only be kept in dungeons and prison camps.

When you're dealing with the shit of humanity like tin-asshole, you're simply not going to get a rational response - it will simply keep changing the topic as soon as it gets cornered.

And you think with your juvenile one-liners you are successfully defending the arab muslims? As if someone with ten minutes of time studying the conflict does not see through how full of shit you are, like your moronic claim that "Britain never annexed or otherwise claimed ownership of Palestinian land."

They were the occupying power, fuckhead. If you claim israel is the current occupying power and does not even have a single soldier in gaza, how do you claim britain was not occupying the region when it had troops and personnel there?

No wonder I put this asshole on ignore, it makes stupid statements it cannot even begin to defend. :cuckoo:
Do you know what the concept of "effective control" is and how it relates to an occupation?

They were the occupying power,...

That is correct and occupiers don't own anything.

Israel has troops in Gaza all the time.

Last edited:

:confused::confused::confused:

Do you know what the concept of "effective control" is and how it relates to an occupation?

So take it up with the original gaza prison officers who now effect control of gaza on the eastern edge.
Would you say that they occupy gaza as well ?

Try again as the only time Israeli troops enter gaza is to return fire at militants and soldiers. Who by the way are in contravention of the Geneva conventions by using civilians as human shields and attacking from civilian areas. Anyone that supports and defends the Islamic terrorists is a war criminal and a poor excuse for a human being.

No, but it DOES mean that your people were NOT on North American soil for 2,000 years or more, with a prior claim to the land.

Rather like that butt-ugly mutt Arafat.

Last edited:

And israel is right to retain this measure of control, or do you prefer that they just sit back and be murdered?

I find it interesting that dime-a-dozen posters like you never mention the criminal actions of the arabs in gaza, as in how many hours or days was it after israel exited gaza in 2007 before rockets/artillery were fired over the border?

Idiots like you demand more and more concessions from israel, yet make no comment on how the more israel pulls back, the more hostile actions it faces.

Why don't you explain what steps towards peace have the gazan arabs ever taken, what token gestures, etc.? Tell us why Israel should not maintain preventative measures against an area firing rockets at it?

And israel is right to retain this measure of control, or do you prefer that they just sit back and be murdered?
The rocket attacks have only killed 28 people in 13 years.

That's hardly an epidemic. And besides, Israel does 10 times the murdering than Gazan's do.

I find it interesting that dime-a-dozen posters like you never mention the criminal actions of the arabs in gaza, as in how many hours or days was it after israel exited gaza in 2007 before rockets/artillery were fired over the border?
The rocket attacks are always in response to an Israeli air strike or targeted killing.

Idiots like you demand more and more concessions from israel, yet make no comment on how the more israel pulls back, the more hostile actions it faces.
I'm not demanding concessions from Israel. I'm demanding they honor international law and human rights and end the occupation and blockade. It's an occupation. There's nothing to concede. Just get the fuck off land that isn't yours.

Why don't you explain what steps towards peace have the gazan arabs ever taken, what token gestures, etc.? Tell us why Israel should not maintain preventative measures against an area firing rockets at it?
The only thing Gazan's can do, is what Israel allows them to do.

End the occupation and blockade and Israel won't get rockets.

The rocket attacks have only killed 28 people in 13 years.

That's hardly an epidemic. And besides, Israel does 10 times the murdering than Gazan's do.

Could that be down to the Israeli government spending time and effort in protecting its citizens from harm. Look at the areas that those fatalities were in and you see civilian areas near to schools and kindergartens, not military instalations.
In actual fact Jordan murdered more Palestinians in one month that Israel has killed in defending its sovereignty and right to exist in 65 years
The rocket attacks are always in response to an Israeli air strike or targeted killing.

So were was the Israeli air strike or targeted killing in gaza the August in 2005 when no Israelis were present in gaza. You have your facts backasswards as it is the Israelis that respond to rocket attacks and targeted killings. Remember Israel has not made a declaration of war against any group, while islam made a declaration of war against Israel in may 1948 that still exists today.
I'm not demanding concessions from Israel. I'm demanding they honor international law and human rights and end the occupation and blockade. It's an occupation. There's nothing to concede. Just get the fuck off land that isn't yours.

Do you mean like that are doing by responding to attacks from gaza, which is what International law says they can do. The blockade is not illegal as stated by the UN. There are no Israelis in gaza so how is it an occupation, and come out with the bullshit that the blockade is occupation as International Law tells you that this is a LIE. So when will you get of land that is not yours then, after all you are just an illegal occupier of first nation land aren't you

The only thing Gazan's can do, is what Israel allows them to do.

End the occupation and blockade and Israel won't get rockets.

As Isreal has done in the past only to see the rockets increase in numbers because there was no deterrent. The only thing Isreal can do is take a leaf out of islams book and roll tanks into gaza flattening everything in sight and poisoning the very earth. When the UN demands they stop tell them to keep out of Israel's business unless they are prepared to help chastise the naughty gazan terrorists.

So take it up with the original gaza prison officers who now effect control of gaza on the eastern edge.
Would you say that they occupy gaza as well ?
No. Israel occupies Gaza.

Don't talk such crap, Israel has not occupied gaza since august 2005. What you call occupation is Israel abiding by International law and stopping the influx of enemy agents into Israel. You should try looking at the International law regarding national borders and what steps a country can take to protect them. But no doubt you believe that the US is occupying Canada and Mexico because it does the same things Israel does to protect its borders.

Now if you think Israel occupies gaza then Egypt must also occupy gaza because it also has a blockade on gaza.

A blockade is an act of war. The Palestinians are merely responding as is their legal right to do.

Forum List

Back