What the judge in the Mar-A-Largo case said..."“Please, press, stop saying that I valued it at $18 million!"

No stupid, Trump can claim it is worth one dollar today and a hundred trillion dollars tomorrow. He can’t set the value for taxes or loans.
You are a moron. When you sign off on your taxes you are essentially agreeing with the valuations. If you then use different valuations for loans that's called fraud you stupid stupid moron. You don't have to believe me but a judge is going to learn Trump at the end of this trial. 😄

Who in here is a teacher?
I am not and know nothing of it
But let me tell you how I feel you should be teaching based on links I’ve looked up.

The above is what lib loons do here Every Day.

And they will catch you and deny the loan
You boobs act like the banks are poor little things and helpless
Who cares about the banks? The State of New York isn't suing Trump on behalf of banks. He's being sued on behalf of the the people of State of New York.

No. You have nothing.

I was specific about who was harmed and you hid behind "what is their name" derp derp yet it doesn't matter.

The law doesn't require anyone to have been harmed regardless.
People somewhere isn’t specific, Simp.

You are a moron. When you sign off on your taxes you are essentially agreeing with the valuations. If you then use different valuations for loans that's called fraud you stupid stupid moron. You don't have to believe me but a judge is going to learn Trump at the end of this trial. 😄
Nobody has ever used a tax assessment for valuation in the real world. Nobody.

BOOM! There it is!
James lost out on some 80% of her case being tossed due to statute of limitations......among the tossed info is a standard financial disclosure document that proves Trump provided it to any financial institution prior to obtaining any loans.
It said something to the effect that 'these valuations were the opinion of Trump and any institution should not take them at face value and conduct their own property valuations.'
James tried to get it under the statute of limitations, from what I read, the judge said it stays in.

Not used for loans, Simp.

Holy shit you are dumber than a box of retarded toenails.
When you sign off on different valuations on different legal documents for the same property that's called fraud. I don't know how else to explain this to stupid people. 😄

President Trump defends the true value of Mar-A-Lago in this tweet:

"I've been defrauded with the judge that ruled that a property is worth $18 million when in fact it's worth over a billion, probably a billion and a half."

Now you anti-trumpers, ignorant of market value believe Trump is lying.
FACTS folks:
A nearby vacant lot (2.3 acres) is for sale on Zillow for $200 million," John LeFevre, a former investment banker who created the Goldman Sachs Elevator social media account, wrote alongside a screengrab of the listing. "Mar-a-Lago sits on 17 acres, with waterfront on both sides."

He added: "The primary point is this: The lending bank is required to get a valuation from a third party to cover its LTV calculation. No one had an issue with any of this. Everyone made money...Until an activist [District Attorney] came along decades later," a reference to Letitia James, who brought the case.
Multiply 17 acres X $100,000,000 equals $1,700,000,000.
FACTS folks..Even the judge is saying...
Please, press, stop saying that I valued it at $18 million,” Engoron pleaded, as the trial kicked off in Manhattan Supreme Court in New York Attorney General Letitia James’ $250 million lawsuit against the former president, the Trump Organization and sons Eric Trump and Donald Trump Jr.
So why does the biased MSM still insist that the Judge valued at $18 million??

BIASED MSM at play. Again as I wrote yesterday ABC NEVER ONCE mentioned anything of the above regarding the value of Mar-A-Largo! If 2 acres goes for $200 million????

They aren't "biased". They're just liars.

When you sign off on different valuations on different legal documents for the same property that's called fraud. I don't know how else to explain this to stupid people. 😄
No, it isn't. I guess you mean if you pay your taxes you agree with the valuation. Not at all true.

And I guess if you apply for a loan for a different amount than the tax assessor comes up with you commit fraud.

Is this your moronic position?

If it is I owe boxes of retarded toenails everywhere an apology.

People somewhere isn’t specific, Simp.
I know. That's why you asked.

You know your wrong so you ask a question that is impossible to answer. I doubt the banks could even answer it.

Regardless...

1. As stated, banks only have a certain amount of money to loan. If Trump lied to get a loan, that means others didn't get the loan money Trump got.

2. It doesn't even matter because the law doesn't require harm...no matter how many times you repeat what your media masters told you.

Nobody, the lenders made $100M in interest, all the loans were repaid, some early. This is Dem WITCH HUNT at it's finest. When I tell people Democrats are the lowest form of human filth on the planet I hope they see this now, it's on full display.
No harm is required.

Enjoy supporting your strawman.

I know. That's why you asked.

You know your wrong so you ask a question that is impossible to answer. I doubt the banks could even answer it.

Regardless...

1. As stated, banks only have a certain amount of money to loan. If Trump lied to get a loan, that means others didn't get the loan money Trump got.

2. It doesn't even matter because the law doesn't require harm...no matter how many times you repeat what your media masters told you.
If Trump lied about the value of a property the bank's appraisal would catch it, Dumbass. They all appraise properties they loan money on.

Not sure how this fact is too difficult for you to grasp.

No, it isn't. I guess you mean if you pay your taxes you agree with the valuation. Not at all true.

And I guess if you apply for a loan for a different amount than the tax assessor comes up with you commit fraud.

Is this your moronic position?

If it is I owe boxes of retarded toenails everywhere an apology.
It is true you fucking moron. We have a whole ass trial to prove it and all you have to retort with is "nuh uh". 😄

Forum List

Back