What The Hell Is "Racism?"

When a person acts on their hatred for a GROUP or CLASS of people based solely on their being "different" in some way--whether it is color, religion, sexual orientation--it should be dealt with even more severely than a regular crime of "passion."

Hate crimes are foolish. You saying it is worse if they are acting for a GROUP OR CLASS is even more ridiculous.

If someone shoots and kills me to steal my motorcycle, that doesn't me any less dead than if I was shot and killed because I'm an old white guy. Oh, right, it can't be a hate crime if I'm white.

Hate radio is drug-recovering fatso Rush Limbaugh and ignorant loudmouths like him.

HystericallyLaughingmanandboy-Th.gif

Racism is simply the differentiation of human beings by skin tone.

Not true.

That is the reason why Title VIII of the 1968 Civil Rights Act included Race and Color along with Creed (now changed to religion) and National Origin. In 1972, Sex was added as a protected class and in a later amendment, Handicap and Familial Status.

The race includes things other than color. For instance, a black person from Jamaica and a black person from Kenya are both exactly the same color, but their cultural heritage, ancestry, origin myth, history, homeland, language or dialect are vastly different.

Last edited:
Do you know what a sub-species is and is not?

Yes, since I was about 13 and started working illegally, on a tropical fish farm in near Homestead, south of Miami. I became interested in studying them, their Latin names and how genetics worked affecting the color combinations of certain species.

By the way, as you know, there is no "sub-species" of Homo-sapiens" alive today. But, I presume you already knew that and were playing the fool. Well done!

What is "racism"?

AGITPROP.

The left uses it to divide and conquer.

There is only one human race.

What is "racism"?

AGITPROP.

BTW, It will either unite the country if we have a collective epiphany or we will kill each other.

Either way works for me because the left loses.

[...]

By the way, as you know, there is no "sub-species" of Homo-sapiens" alive today. But, I presume you already knew that and were playing the fool. Well done!
You've mentioned your experience with tropical fish, which occur in various species. Are there variations within each of their species? What are those variations called?

Of the following racial classifications, which race do you inhabit?

The Caucasian race?

The Negroid race?

The Mongoloid race?

The Australoid race?

The Human race?

What is "racism"?

AGITPROP.

True. There is only one human race. So what do you call the commonly recognized variations within the Human race?

Or do you believe there are no variations within the human race?

You've mentioned your experience with tropical fish, which occur in various species. Are there variations within each of their species? What are those variations called?

They're called "sports" in the trade. They're culled out, thrown on the ground so as to not pass on their abnormality. A variation does not change the species. The live bearers were raised in about 12'x40' adjoining pools about 4' deep with about 3 1/2' of water. We made their food on site and would put a small handful in the corner. We used large nets, about 2' square with fine mesh. We'd then net them. As many as 1,000 at a time. While counting out the order for shipment into 1-gallon open mouth jars. Any "sports" that were seen, deformed, wrong color, whatever were thrown into the small ditches that ran on each side of the sidewalk. Yes, we had a few cats that hung around.

The Betta Splendens (as in Homo Sapiens), also known as the Siamese Fighting Fish are those beautiful fish with the very long fins and beautiful colors. They were a plain, short finned, undistinguished fish. Through decades of selective breeding, they became what you see today. It is not a new species. I learned a lot about genetics with them and breeding them. I increased the price we could charge by keeping tracking the offspring from each pairing. Still no difference in the species.

You're confusing DNA with Taxonomy.

I hear this word more often than any other word in the American lexicon. I've been called a racist a number of times, mainly by individuals who disagreed with my assessment of something or someone, and I've always been left wondering exactly what that word means and whether or not it accurately applies to me. I honestly don't know.

Another word that I hear a lot, and that I make occasional use of, but I am at a loss to suggest a universal definition for, is, n!gger. This word is considered so offensive I am forced to modify its spelling even for the purpose of academic discussion (such as this).

So in the interest of arriving at a more accurate understanding of the meaning of these two controversial words I will appreciate learning what others mean when they use them.
Excerpts from the book "White Rage": Be patient, there is a redefining of the word racism in here.

"Both the Nixon and Reagan administrations, with the support of the Burger and Rehnquist Supreme Courts, executed two significant tasks to crush the promise embedded in the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Act.

The first was to redefine what the civil rights movement was really "about," with centuries of oppression and brutality suddenly reduced to the harmless symbolism of a bus seat and a water fountain. Thus, when the colored only signs went down, inequality had supposedly disappeared.

“By 1965 Richard Nixon asserted that “almost every legislative roadblock to equality for opportunity for education, jobs and voting had been removed. Also magically removed, by this interpretation, were up to 24 trillion dollars in multi-generational devastation that African Americans had suffered in lost wages, stolen land, educational impoverishment and housing inequalities. All of that vanished, as if it had never happened.”

“The second key maneuver, was to redefine racism. Confronted with civil rights headlines depicting unflattering KKK rallies, white authority transformed those damning images of white supremacy into the sole definition of racism. This simple but wickedly brilliant shift served multiple purposes. First and foremost, it was conscience soothing. The whittling down of racism to sheet-wearing goons allowed a cloud of racial innocence to cover many whites. The focus on the Klan also helped to designate racism as an individual aberration rather than something systemic, institutional, and pervasive. Moreover, isolating racism to only its’ most virulent and visible form allowed respectable politicians to push for policies that ostensibly met the standard of America’s new civil rights norms while at the same time crafting the implementation of policies to undermine and destabilize these norms, all too often leaving black communities ravaged.”

“The objective was to contain and neutralize the victories of the Civil Rights Movement by painting a picture of a colorblind, equal opportunity society whose doors were now wide open, if only African Americans would take initiative and walk on through. Ronald Reagan shared anecdotes about how Lyndon Johnson’s Great Society handed over hard-earned taxpayer dollars to a “slum dweller” to live in posh government housing. He ridiculed Medicaid recipients as a “faceless mass, waiting for handouts.” The imagery was by design, galling, and although the stories were far from truth, they succeeded in tapping into a river of widespread resentment.”

Forum List

Back