What the hell is Floridas problem?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Are they capable of basic math? It addition people. Jesus

Apparently the math is just too much for their brains cause now they've announced they're going home for the night. Not that it matters but wtf is their malfunction?

Apparently the math is just too much for their brains cause now they've announced they're going home for the night. Not that it matters but wtf is their malfunction?

A very tight Race in St.Luscia is whats holding it up its going down to the wire and its probably going to cause an automatic re-count. From what i am hearing.

• Banned

A very tight Race in St.Luscia is whats holding it up its going down to the wire and its probably going to cause an automatic re-count. From what i am hearing.

Another pointless waste of money.

Another pointless waste of money.

What is?

• Banned
53051.png

Numbers are hard. They need plenty of rest so they can get confused more efficiently.

Paying for a recount that will have zero impact on anything. Or all all the workers unpaid?

Recount funds are built into the budget. Since Obama won Ohio it won't cost extra, it'll be done during normal working hours.

Recounts being done during working hours would make sense, but the first freakin' count needs to be done just to get the crap over with.

The rest of the country managed to get their counts done tonight, and many states closed their ballots LONG after Florida. They need to get their shit straight.

Hopefully the recount will help them iron out their system. Who is in charge.of elections down there anyways?

They're a bunch of retards :tinfoil: my friend :)

Hey, you eat BBQ in Kansas City?

Forum List

Back