What the Heck? No choice of anything but -like- suddenly?

depotoo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2012
just went to try to heart eye like and all I get is this on a post now-
F850301E-DD20-4B10-85DB-C6611BEA3A5A.png

What’s going on?

View attachment 330213
What’s going on?
I get that occasionally, as well. As Johnny Carson would've said, "Weird stuff!"
Yes, weird stuff for sure. First time I had it happen and it was for a post of yours I was trying to like, too. ;)
I have a sneaky feeling the powers that be around here don't approve of us giving too MANY "likes", especially when it's for a conservative's post!

Maybe we should ask admin to take all the post reactions away and then there won't be any reason for people to complain about something mods have no control over. How's that sound?
Or maybe report it to administrators for us so they can fix it...

administrators usually like to know when something wonky is happening with the software...

Maybe we should ask admin to take all the post reactions away and then there won't be any reason for people to complain about something mods have no control over. How's that sound?
Or maybe report it to administrators for us so they can fix it...

administrators usually like to know when something wonky is happening with the software...

They do know.

View attachment 330213
What’s going on?
I get that occasionally, as well. As Johnny Carson would've said, "Weird stuff!"
Yes, weird stuff for sure. First time I had it happen and it was for a post of yours I was trying to like, too. ;)
I have a sneaky feeling the powers that be around here don't approve of us giving too MANY "likes", especially when it's for a conservative's post!
Sure they do. some of the "powers that be" started the place so both sides could come here without being chased out because of being conservative. That was going on in the late 90s, and conservatives basically had few places to go and nobody had a place where both were welcome within the bounds of serious but courteous debate. Of course, courtesy didn't last long, but there are both liberal and conservative moderators here to keep some semblance of order and insure that there were allowances made for both liberal posters and conservative posters. The only board I was ever kicked off of was a holyroller board who believed they had the right to hate everybody, and only their church members were ultimately allowed. The last I heard, that forum area no longer exists because without a "bad guy'' on the right or the left, they eventually turned on each other and it was zero fun. Serves 'em right. The last thing they wanted was free speech, and that's why they kicked me off because i defended free speech. Zap I was gone. :laughing0301:

After that leetle episode, I bumbled along looking for a conservative board or forum. I just loaded "Conservative forums, US," or something to that effect, and they promptly offered a dozen boards. I read their stuff, and I settled on USMBoard because they guaranteed that both liberals, libertarians, and conservatives would be tolerated and guaranteed Constitutional freedom of speech. I enlisted in 2011 on the same day as Toddsterpatriot.

And I love this place because they were really nice to the military folks who were so like my dear parents and grandparents.

i get that too sometimes - but i thought it might have been when i don't make a 'complete' click or press hard enough & it's confirming.

Forum List

Back