What the heck is up with Putin?

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
Is he hiding out with his girl friend and new born baby? Is he sick? Dead? In a really long card game? Did he get lost while hunting bears in Siberia? Perhaps he is on a well deserved drunk and out in the woods blowing crap up and having fun testing newly developed weapons. Any other guesses?

Hi from Ukraine. The most probable scenario is the seizure of power by the representatives of law enforcement agencies, as head of the FSB - Patrushev, the head of the investigative committee - Bortnikov, Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu and others.
Couple days ago Bortnikov flew to the United States and about something negotiated.
On the Putin side only Ramzan Kadyrov, the head of Chechnya (who probably has orginazed the kill of Nemtsov by order of Putin). But Kadyrov in 11 of March has a meet with Patrushev and (as said in some sources) admitted defeat.
The open question is what coup organizers want? 2 versions: or stop the war with Ukraine and the lifting of sanctions from West (Bortnikov's visit to US speaks in favor of this version), becouse all of them have money in western banks real estate in the West. Or they want a big war. I hope it's the first version.
But the fact that it is coup, it is 99%.

He's in Switzerland....NY Post has the story
it's already 10 days as he not being in public. And there should be very important meetings, which have been transferred. 10 days is realy big term to stay in Switzerland, if there really his son has born.

Hi from Ukraine. The most probable scenario is the seizure of power by the representatives of law enforcement agencies, as head of the FSB - Patrushev, the head of the investigative committee - Bortnikov, Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu and others.
Couple days ago Bortnikov flew to the United States and about something negotiated.
On the Putin side only Ramzan Kadyrov, the head of Chechnya (who probably has orginazed the kill of Nemtsov by order of Putin). But Kadyrov in 11 of March has a meet with Patrushev and (as said in some sources) admitted defeat.
The open question is what coup organizers want? 2 versions: or stop the war with Ukraine and the lifting of sanctions from West (Bortnikov's visit to US speaks in favor of this version), becouse all of them have money in western banks real estate in the West. Or they want a big war. I hope it's the first version.

Spacebo.

As I know from my own experience of living in the CIS, where Russian language is spoken, where Russian propaganda is spreading, where you can watch Russian TV channels and out of 3-4 national channels the rest are Russian, Russia is a very aggressive country. It shows the rest of the world as very flawed, and Europe and the USA as enemies. In the CIS there are a lot of Russians who treat other nationalities aggressively and try to suppress their progress. Russian children use foul language and fight as a normal behavior in schools and universities. Politeness and ethics and humaneness are considered as weakness, and the more you are aggressive and defensive the more there is a chance that you may live successfully here. You can die, become handicapped or morally damaged anytime and anywhere here. You have to be docile and silent, and let Russians live as they want like hosts of the world. Russian culture has degraded so far. It is not the country which won the World War 2 anymore. I finished Russian kindergarten and schools, and I know for sure their level of aggressiveness in their cultural habitats. I am tired of this as it hinders my country’s cultural development. They respect only aggression and rude force, and they will cooperate only under aggressive conditions.

Pravda.

As I know from my own experience of living in the CIS, where Russian language is spoken, where Russian propaganda is spreading, where you can watch Russian TV channels and out of 3-4 national channels the rest are Russian, Russia is a very aggressive country. It shows the rest of the world as very flawed, and Europe and the USA as enemies. In the CIS there are a lot of Russians who treat other nationalities aggressively and try to suppress their progress. Russian children use foul language and fight as a normal behavior in schools and universities. Politeness and ethics and humaneness are considered as weakness, and the more you are aggressive and defensive the more there is a chance that you may live successfully here. You can die, become handicapped or morally damaged anytime and anywhere here. You have to be docile and silent, and let Russians live as they want like hosts of the world. Russian culture has degraded so far. It is not the country which won the World War 2 anymore. I finished Russian kindergarten and schools, and I know for sure their level of aggressiveness in their cultural habitats. I am tired of this as it hinders my country’s cultural development. They respect only aggression and rude force, and they will cooperate only under aggressive conditions.
its true

Is he hiding out with his girl friend and new born baby? Is he sick? Dead? In a really long card game? Did he get lost while hunting bears in Siberia? Perhaps he is on a well deserved drunk and out in the woods blowing crap up and having fun testing newly developed weapons. Any other guesses?
Our Repub-voting, friends here should know. He was their hero all last year.

Putin s back in the saddle. If only Russia s economy were too. - Fortune
The Kremlin Friday showed pictures of President Vladimir Putin back in the his routine of meetings with the rest of the Russian establishment, and said he would return to the international circuit on Monday, in statements that go at least some way to addressing recent speculation over his whereabouts.

Putin s mysterious absence has Moscow a-buzz with rumors - Fortune

Last edited:
Our Repub-voting, friends here should know. He was their hero all last year.

Yes, they oogled after his big manly muscles for hours on end whilst Sarah "I can see Russia from my House" #drunkenfamilybrawl Palin was calling our President "Mommy Pants", because you know, snark is just so in among elephants.

Good post. Thank you for taking the time to write it.

Oh, and welcome to the USMB, RHARDBC.

I'm certain that you will find this place uniquely interesting.

We have all sorts of characters here to pique your mental playbook.

I myself genuinely believe that we are about to enter WWIII.

It's what the heads of state who have the globalist mindsets partial to population control have wanted for a very long time.

Putin just gives them a solid alibi to enable them to begin to put their vision to work.

The devil is in the details. :thup:

Oh, and welcome to the USMB, RHARDBC.
Thank's! you very hospitable :)
I myself genuinely believe that we are about to enter WWIII.
It's what the heads of state who have the globalist mindsets partial to population control have wanted for a very long time.
Well, I doubt it, because it is very difficult to predict the outcome of WWIII, so the world's elite is not profitable. Why destroy everything you built, if you are not sure of the result?
Actualy, as far as I see, that coup of 'generals' in Russia against Putin happend (if it's true) because they also don't want WWIII, since they have money in West and just want to enjoy life stoling Russian's people money :)

"I myself genuinely believe that we are about to enter WWIII."

From a post above.

I agree that a World War is a growing menace, and disagree that there are some rich people who can keep events under control.

Mullahs will decide if it happens. Mullahs and Ayatollahs...if there is a difference.

Iran will never stop its 30 year quest for a nuclear bomb. Everybody, even Obama knows it is going to happen now...he is just negotiating to keep it from happening until he is safely out of office...so he can blame the next president and protect his legacy.

Iran will soon be in full control of Southern Iraq, if not all of it, and they are encircling the Gulf States.

I look for Iran and its puppets in Iraq to attack (and overwelm) Kuwait before Obama leaves office... for the oil and the symbolic value for Obama won't do shit....and probably announce they have the nuclear bomb not long after that---then they will start dictating to Israel about a Palestinian State, and start border agitations with Saudi Arabia.

Everybody seems to think that Iran can never be another Hitler Germany.

Sure it can.

It needs completely bat-shit crazy leaders. That's done.

Hitler's Germany had about 30 million people and they gave the world a hell-of-a scare...and millions died.

Iran has 77 million people.

It is what is different about Hitler Germany and Mullah Iran that is really scary.

Hitler needed oil and a nuclear bomb. The 2 main reasons he invaded Russia were that he was bat-shit crazy, and he desperately needed their oil.

Iran has both, or will by the time that pussy Obama is out of office.

And, if Putin is o.k.---he means to collapse NATO while the Lunatic Iranians are taking over the Middle-East.

And Barak Obama has got 22 more months.

Lord help us.
________

I thank the original poster for his informative comments.

:eek-52:

WOW. Thank you for the post, very interesting.

Forum List

Back