What sports do you watch ???

UFC and sometimes tennis

Football is on my last nerve
Only Minor League Baseball if I can see it live. Words out today the 2020 Texas League season is cancelled. But, there's always next year.
Yeah minor leagues baseball is the way to go. Same with college football,college football and minor league baseball are the way to go everytime,they are not corrupt as the NFL and MLB are.plus the players play the game for the love of the game instead of for the love of the money:thup:

These days, mostly Little League.
At least for now the Grand Sumo Tournament is going on. A little tough staying up till 5 AM to watch, but it's worth it.

Another Little League game tomorrow.

Arizona Cardinals football. I used to be much more into NFL football but all the commercials they insert these days put me to sleep.

Otherwise I enjoy listening to Arizona Diamondbacks on the radio while at the computer, in the car, or doing something. Likewise I listen to BGSU football games while at the computer and going to a Fremont, Ohio radio station website.

I would watch the Indy 500 but inevitably I'll completely forget until seeing a headline on the web that night telling who won.

Forum List

Back