What sort of depraved monsters boil turtles alive?

In any case when I say "anything that has a mother" I mean a live birth. Eggs can hatch without the mother being there, or even alive. If I go to "anything that was born" with a crowd that can't comprehend "anything that has a mother", well that would be messy.

As for mother and father, we needn't go into parthenogenisis or hermaphrodism. We don't wanna bring Novasteve in here. :eek:

So fish and birds are born dead? :eusa_eh: So now you've included mutton in your exemptions from your original statement. Beef, pork, and mutton. And nothing from an egg. :lol:

Da birds and da bees in Blam Blam's world....

16980235_400x400.jpg

:banghead:

In any case when I say "anything that has a mother" I mean a live birth. Eggs can hatch without the mother being there, or even alive. If I go to "anything that was born" with a crowd that can't comprehend "anything that has a mother", well that would be messy.

As for mother and father, we needn't go into parthenogenisis or hermaphrodism. We don't wanna bring Novasteve in here. :eek:

So fish and birds are born dead? :eusa_eh: So now you've included mutton in your exemptions from your original statement. Beef, pork, and mutton. And nothing from an egg. :lol:

16980235_400x400.jpg

:banghead:

Ahem. No, they come from eggs. "Things that don't have mothers" is a simple (maybe not simple enough) way to describe beef and pork, since we were discussing beef at the time.

Actually...no, we weren't discussing beef and pork which, BTW, also come from eggs

The mother cows 'n' sows who give birth to them will be tickled to get some time off, but your memory is surprisingly short:

Vegan? Vegetarian? Doesn't matter. If you are a living human being animals will die as an inevitable consequence of your being alive. The idea that what you eat makes much difference is simply simplistic ignorance of the real world. How the land is used is a much greater factor. The less demand for meat = the fewer animals of that species that ever live to begin with. And transporting, storing, and processing food requires roads and buildings etc. no matter what kind of food it is.

That does mean the animals that produce beef and pork, although also mutton, beef and pork being the two that dominate in this culture, so of course we were talking about beef and pork.

Maybe you missed your own post because of that fey blue font where everything looks like a sig line :D

It may come as a shock but even you came from a fertilized egg as did any chicken or most any other multicellular animal on this planet. If necessary find an adult to explain it to you.
I disagreed with your statement about land use. And your assumption that I was speaking only about beef and pork was entirely incorrect. I was referring to all animals including and especially wild ones.

I've killed and eaten snapping turtle...I've seen them boiled alive. But I prefer a more humane method....it generally takes two people.

One person with a hatchet, cleaver or butcher knife....the other with a sturdy stick. Person with the stick pisses off the turtle enough to latch on to the stick...then pulls to stretch the neck...I think you get the idea.

Oddly enough....even without a head, they thrash in boiling water...probably the same nerve mechanism as a chicken running around sans head.

I can tell you actually have eaten the snappers.

It's a little easier to cut the head off when you catch them on a hook and line. You just pull the head out and chop...but I've used the stick method too.

I usually just cut out the meat, rather than boiling the turtle. A little s&p, dusting of flour or maybe an egg dip first and into the cast iron skillet. Yum-e!

Some of the farmers I know that live/work near where we live drown the kittens their cats have that they can't sell or pass on.

It's the right thing to do if you have too many. The alternative is for the kittens to either starve or decimate the local wildlife population, birds and rabbits in particular.

I grew up on a farm. Real life, where everything has a mother...:eusa_whistle:

What came first, the idiots or the egg?

I think I've walked into a kids' playground.

What sort of depraved monsters boil turtles alive?

The sort that boils birds alive.

?????? 2 - ??? - ????? ???? ?????? : ???? ???? ????? ???? ???? ??????? - YouTube

Is that kosher?

This video is haunting me. That poor, utterly helpless little bird.

My husband is asleep, it's going on 2:00 a.m. I'm thinking about going for a walk and just praying that someone fucks with me so that I can make an example of them, do to them what should be done to all cruel motherfuckers. In honor of that poor little bird.

You're thinking that getting yourself hurt or killed is going to do something for a bird somebody ate? I'm thinking you had enough to drink and I'm hoping you just slept it off.

I don't drink. Or do drugs. Hell, I won't even take an aspirin. And rest assured, I won't be the one getting hurt or killed. They think they're the bad guys, but I'm the one doing the hunting. So I'm ready for them.

And it wasn't that the bird was eaten, it's that the bird was tortured. Go dunk yourself in a pot of boiling water and see how it feels. Did you hear the poor little thing chirping? FUCK. Now I sit on my porch swing and hear the little birds chirping and that motherfucking psycho video is what comes to mind.

Here's the thing. I used to live with a man for four years who abused me. Beat me up. Slapped me, knocked me down. Raped me, even. I was very young and confused. Finally, I wised up and left him, but I've always regretted one thing. I never got revenge.

So, I've waited all these years for my chance to get revenge. Oh, it probably won't be on him personally, but if it happens it will be on some guy who thinks he can get away with hurting women, or anyone else for that matter. Having been abused I know how fast and strong men are, how the attack comes without warning and is very violent. I am not naive about that. So I am prepared. Mentally and otherwise prepared.

P.S. I did go for a walk last night but nothing happened. Probably just as well.

Last edited:
I suppose they do have something to do with not eating it.
.......... What's that got to do with me?

What a sleezy routine....you said you didn't eat "anything that had a mother" and now you're claiming you said nothing about meat. MAN UP sometime. :doubt:

My bleeping god, what did you do with those brain cells they were supposed to give you??

I said nothing about meat. I did mention I don't eat anything that has a mother. That means beef and pork. Not "any meat".

DUH. :cuckoo:

Can plants be altruistic? You bet, says new CU-Boulder-led study | University of Colorado Boulder

That's true. Cows as they exist today simply would not exist if we didn't breed them for a food source. And their grazing is a far less efficient use of the land than agriculture of the same land would be. That's a large part of why I don't eat anything that has a mother. I don't care for inefficiency.

Ahem. Fish or birds don't have mothers? :eusa_eh:

Ahem. No, they come from eggs. "Things that don't have mothers" is a simple (maybe not simple enough) way to describe beef and pork, since we were discussing beef at the time.
Perhaps it's best not to tackle biology before you've learned English.

In any case Unk's bizarre link has something to do with "plant altruism", which has nothing to do with anything I've posted or anything else in the thread AFAIK. What he did was apparently assume from that reference that I'm a vegetarian or something. He at least was smart enough to see that he fucked up on that. You're not.

Your definition of "mother" is 'creative,' and you didn't read the link at all, did you big mouth?

My big mouth did not read it; my eyes did. I even thanked you for it at the time. But I never did hear any explanation of what plant altruism has to do with anything in here. :dunno:

In any case when I say "anything that has a mother" I mean a live birth. Eggs can hatch without the mother being there, or even alive.

Human beings can be born without the mother being alive, or the 'mother' even being there. Your attempts at just making up definitions that suit you as you go along is not working out well for you.

So you can't answer?

Why do you go on parsing this shit? Nothing I posted was about plant altruism and nothing you posted was about the use of land for livestock versus agriculture. You're trying to fit apples into a kumquat hole. And I have no idea why. Do you?

I "forgot" no such; we're talking about our own culture. That's kind of what the word "we" means. First person.

There's no question, violence follows organized hierarchical religion around like a puppy. We have that covered but it's not enough; it's the whole basis of our pop entertainment. As I said --- you been under a rock?

Bullshit. Your apostate Jewish queers in Hollyweird are who's responsible for the "gun culture" while banking million$ off it then railing about what results from it in the public arena. Every stinkin actress crying for gun control has had at least one role where she shot multiple victiims....you want an end to it, petition to get this garbage off the TV and movie screens.

Wow, Blam-Blam. First of all I don't own any "apostate Jewish queers"; second I've already noted the prominent participation of Hollywood in all this; third, it's done for pure profit motive, as is the TV program schedule -- nothing to do with being "Jewish"...

And fourth and most importantly, petitioning in whatever way to "get this garbage off the TV and movie screens" would amount to a kind of censorship, and that's not what I believe in. But you do have the rare ability to float phallacies in concentrated bullshit form.

Take Koshergirl. Please. This cretin negs me every time I note the violent basis behind Christianism, never fails. I could have left that part out and got away neg-free, but her goal is to shut people up she disagrees with. And that is never gonna happen in a million years, so shutting up is not a strategy that works. Now I wouldn't say the violent basis of a religion that contrives a silly world of eternal flames for an incentive and hangs a man on helpless agony in a torture setting and then worships that image, is the basis for our addiction to violence, though it sure doesn't hurt. Rather, I'd say it's the psychology of mass media that large numbers will be drawn to gore -- IOW shamelss LCD opportunism to make a buck. It's got nothing to do with religion or sexual preference; it has everything to do with the national religion we DO believe in, which is the religion of Money.

And then there's the NRA, whcih I'm pretty sure is not propped up by anything Hollywood or Television directly -- and yet in an indirect way it very much is, since those media go out of their way to portray everyday life as a place where shootings take place with the frequency of sunsets. In that sense, the NRA owes Hollyweird big time for its continual feeding of the gun culture mythology.

But to suggest these images be "banned", well that would have as much effect as gun control laws. You don't get rid of bad behanviour by banning it. You get rid of it by questioning the value system that enables it, until enough people get it to change that value system. We celebrate violence at every turn; when we stop celebrating it, the madness stops with it.

Is that too complex for the Blam-Blam mind?

You are a total walking contradiction.

You talk Value system, but you reject Christianity, the basis of moral values.

What value system do you base your life on, the one who protects the lives of little girls, or the one who casts baby girls in the Ganges river?

We are moving to an era of celebrating mindless cruelty as sport. It could be boiling turtles alive or throwing 16 year old girls off the roofs of buildings. It could be a new "knock out" game. It could be happy slapping. Whatever is fun.

Oh, you mean like that old game you racist assholes used to play called ******** knocking? You remember it don't you? You stick long poles out of your car windows to hit any blacks walking or on bicycles.

**I hope the board will pardon me for using this vile word.

Forum List

Back