What should the verdict be in the Floyd trial?

That is your opinion, not based on facts.
Again - if Floyd had not taken MULTIPLE times the lethal does of an illegal narcotic - he would not have died.

Except nobody has proven he had that. Even if he had, that wasn't the cause of death. People take lethal doses of drugs every day and they survive if they get prompt medical attention and nobody steps on their throat for nine minutes.

Again - he was complaining of not being able to breathe while still in the car, not even on the ground.

Again has nothing to do with the fact that Chauvin kneeled on his neck for nine minutes and killed him.

Chauvin is a dick. He is an abusive cop that should have been removed from the force. And I agree that he used unnecessary force, to the point he should be charged with aggravated assault... and maybe even negligent homicide. But not murder.

Here's the problem with that. Firing them or slapping them on the wrist with bullshit charges isn't getting the attention of police departments to clean up their acts.

That is your opinion, not based on facts.
Again - if Floyd had not taken MULTIPLE times the lethal does of an illegal narcotic - he would not have died.

Except nobody has proven he had that. Even if he had, that wasn't the cause of death. People take lethal doses of drugs every day and they survive if they get prompt medical attention and nobody steps on their throat for nine minutes.

Again - he was complaining of not being able to breathe while still in the car, not even on the ground.

Again has nothing to do with the fact that Chauvin kneeled on his neck for nine minutes and killed him.
Nope, Floyd was a junkie with hypertension with fentynal coursing through his blood and infected with the Chinese virus. He was the walking dead anyway.

Nope, Floyd was a junkie with hypertension with fentynal coursing through his blood and infected with the Chinese virus. He was the walking dead anyway.

Then they should have let him keep walking.

Let's not forget, the whole reason this shit started was because he accidently passed a fake $20.00 at a store. They should have either made him give the stuff back or come up with real money. Then Done.

Then they should have let him keep walking.

Let's not forget, the whole reason this shit started was because he accidently passed a fake $20.00 at a store. They should have either made him give the stuff back or come up with real money. Then Done.
You know little about the law. Using counterfeit money is a federal crime and this was a career criminal.

You know little about the law. Using counterfeit money is a federal crime and this was a career criminal.

Okay. Most people are not thrown in jail for passing one accidentally.

What happens if you unintentionally use counterfeit money?

Using counterfeit money, even unknowingly, is illegal. But, a court will only charge someone with fraud if it is proven that the individual consciously tried to pass fake money off as real currency.

It is important to report any counterfeit or fake bills that come into your possession to the police or your bank. Otherwise, you are keeping the bill in circulation, which can have a negative impact (as discussed above). Or you may end up losing the value of what you thought was your money. You will not be returned the value for purchases or when depositing into your bank or ATM.

How can they allow anarchists to just take over parts of a city with no repercussions?

because of their skin color and politics, that’s it.

If white people did this for some cliche right wing reason, we all know the military would be sent in, and the media would present it as catastrophic front page news for weeks.

thank you Obama for mainstreaming identity politics (aka racism)
Manslaughter.

With what we know now, I think that is a pretty clear cut case of manslaughter and should be easy to get a conviction on. Murder 1 or 2? Not a snowballs chance in hell. I

Another interesting question is weather or not a charge of manslaughter will appease the angry mob. I am betting it will not as they will riot over the fact Chauvin was not convicted of murder if he just gets a manslaughter charge.

Murder 3 is harder, not sure you can establish Chauvin was 'depraved' in this case.
Chauvin did not introduce a fatal dose of fentanyl to George Floyd. That thug had already killed himself. Suicide is not murder or manslaughter.
Nope suicide is not manslaughter.

And your point was......

Because suicide is not what Floyd did nor does it match any of the actual data. What we have is Floyd making a string of really shitty decisions and taking a bunch of drugs putting himself in a bad position.

Then we have Chauvin getting on a power trip and kneeling on the mans neck for 10 minuets. Manslaughter - killing someone through negligence. If Floyd had died in the back of the squad car you might have a point. It took all of it to kill him - the drugs, the resisting arrest and the knee on his neck.
Normal Bullshit. Just keep embellishing that story--you apparently didn't listen to the BLM rioters, it was 8 minutes 46 seconds not 10 minutes. Floyd would have died of a fentanyl overdose that day if the police had stayed home. Take your BS down the road.
Would he?

That is conjecture. It is also not what the corner stated.

I am not embellishing a damn thing. The facts just do not support the claim Chauvin had nothing to do with Floyd's death.
You are flat out lying then. Chauvin did not have his knee on Floyd's neck for 10 minutes--it was 8 min, 46 seconds. Please keep up. Uninformed people should just STFU.
And?

Is rounding unknown to you? Do you really think the 1 min and 14 seconds is the difference between innocent and guilty? Is that all you really have?
Moron, rounding is 9 min. not 10. Ten is gross exaggeration (embellishment). A lethal dose of self administered fentanyl is suicide--not murder or manslaughter. Manslaughter is also embellishment. The man committed suicide and was used by the DNC/BLM as a distraction to aid the democrats in an illegitimate election bid. How's it feel to used as a useless pawn to be discarded when they get tired of you.
So that is a yes. That is all you have. more ranting and bullshit pulled from your ass. Carry on.
You are a FUCKING LIAR. Own it. You're the same ilk as the democrats and Burn Loot Murder.
Uh huh.

I directly quoted YOUR sources and showed how they, and the facts, disagree with your position. A reality you have yet to even face let alone deal with. But, again, all you have is name calling and partisan ignorance.
Quoting your post, Then we have Chauvin getting on a power trip and kneeling on the mans neck for 10 minuets. That is a fucking lie. I also stand by my assertion that is backed in both of my sources that the man had ingested lethal amounts of fentanyl and methamphetamine prior to the incident. You are a lying pos. Take your garbage down the road.
lol. And yet I quoted both your sources on the actual cause of death.

And you cannot address anything. All you can do is name call. That is what you are left with when you all you have is stamping your foot and demanding you are right. My 2 year old had better reasoning.
How long was Chauvin restraining the thug? C'mon, democrat BLM liar, tell me. You and your ilk hollered it from the rooftops--8 min. 46 seconds. Not the TEN MINUTES that you LIED about above. Tell the truth and then we can talk--until then--You are just a COMMON LIAR.
8 min and 46 seconds...

and?

Does that address anything?
It is not a bald faced lie like what came out of your post.

Okay. Most people are not thrown in jail for passing one accidentally.

What happens if you unintentionally use counterfeit money?

Using counterfeit money, even unknowingly, is illegal. But, a court will only charge someone with fraud if it is proven that the individual consciously tried to pass fake money off as real currency.

It is important to report any counterfeit or fake bills that come into your possession to the police or your bank. Otherwise, you are keeping the bill in circulation, which can have a negative impact (as discussed above). Or you may end up losing the value of what you thought was your money. You will not be returned the value for purchases or when depositing into your bank or ATM.
They have to be asked where they got it and that needs to be investigated. He may have had a history of passing such bills and you have no idea if he did so accidentally as you claim, he was also in possession of hard drugs, and as I said Floyd was a career criminal probably on probation and you're here saying he should pay or return what he stole. You simply don't know the law. Plus, of course, you're absolutely bonkers.

Of course, no one posting in this thread has seen the evidence.

So just keep making shit up as you please.

How can they allow anarchists to just take over parts of a city with no repercussions?

If white people did this for some cliche right wing reason, we all know the military would be sent in, and the media would present it as catastrophic front page news for weeks.

Manslaughter.

With what we know now, I think that is a pretty clear cut case of manslaughter and should be easy to get a conviction on. Murder 1 or 2? Not a snowballs chance in hell. I

Another interesting question is weather or not a charge of manslaughter will appease the angry mob. I am betting it will not as they will riot over the fact Chauvin was not convicted of murder if he just gets a manslaughter charge.

Murder 3 is harder, not sure you can establish Chauvin was 'depraved' in this case.
Chauvin did not introduce a fatal dose of fentanyl to George Floyd. That thug had already killed himself. Suicide is not murder or manslaughter.

And your point was......

Because suicide is not what Floyd did nor does it match any of the actual data. What we have is Floyd making a string of really shitty decisions and taking a bunch of drugs putting himself in a bad position.

Then we have Chauvin getting on a power trip and kneeling on the mans neck for 10 minuets. Manslaughter - killing someone through negligence. If Floyd had died in the back of the squad car you might have a point. It took all of it to kill him - the drugs, the resisting arrest and the knee on his neck.
Normal Bullshit. Just keep embellishing that story--you apparently didn't listen to the BLM rioters, it was 8 minutes 46 seconds not 10 minutes. Floyd would have died of a fentanyl overdose that day if the police had stayed home. Take your BS down the road.
Would he?

I am not embellishing a damn thing. The facts just do not support the claim Chauvin had nothing to do with Floyd's death.
You are flat out lying then. Chauvin did not have his knee on Floyd's neck for 10 minutes--it was 8 min, 46 seconds. Please keep up. Uninformed people should just STFU.
And?

Is rounding unknown to you? Do you really think the 1 min and 14 seconds is the difference between innocent and guilty? Is that all you really have?
Moron, rounding is 9 min. not 10. Ten is gross exaggeration (embellishment). A lethal dose of self administered fentanyl is suicide--not murder or manslaughter. Manslaughter is also embellishment. The man committed suicide and was used by the DNC/BLM as a distraction to aid the democrats in an illegitimate election bid. How's it feel to used as a useless pawn to be discarded when they get tired of you.
So that is a yes. That is all you have. more ranting and bullshit pulled from your ass. Carry on.
You are a FUCKING LIAR. Own it. You're the same ilk as the democrats and Burn Loot Murder.
Uh huh.

I directly quoted YOUR sources and showed how they, and the facts, disagree with your position. A reality you have yet to even face let alone deal with. But, again, all you have is name calling and partisan ignorance.
Quoting your post, Then we have Chauvin getting on a power trip and kneeling on the mans neck for 10 minuets. That is a fucking lie. I also stand by my assertion that is backed in both of my sources that the man had ingested lethal amounts of fentanyl and methamphetamine prior to the incident. You are a lying pos. Take your garbage down the road.

And you cannot address anything. All you can do is name call. That is what you are left with when you all you have is stamping your foot and demanding you are right. My 2 year old had better reasoning.
How long was Chauvin restraining the thug? C'mon, democrat BLM liar, tell me. You and your ilk hollered it from the rooftops--8 min. 46 seconds. Not the TEN MINUTES that you LIED about above. Tell the truth and then we can talk--until then--You are just a COMMON LIAR.
8 min and 46 seconds...

and?

So back to your inability to deal with a single fact. What a surprise...

Manslaughter.

And your point was......

Would he?

And?

Uh huh.

8 min and 46 seconds...

and?

In a court of law in the US, one false statement taints the entire testimony. LIAR.

Manslaughter.

And your point was......

Would he?

And?

Uh huh.

8 min and 46 seconds...

and?

In a court of law in the US, one false statement taints the entire testimony. LIAR.
And?

Still no point here. Still unable to deal with the fact that your own sources call out your posts for the lies they are. Still no ability to deal with that reality and so you have but one recourse, try and focus everything on the fact I rounded up and pretend no one actually reads your posts.

Its not working.

Manslaughter.

And your point was......

Would he?

And?

Uh huh.

8 min and 46 seconds...

and?

And?

Still no point here. Still unable to deal with the fact that your own sources call out your posts for the lies they are. Still no ability to deal with that reality and so you have but one recourse, try and focus everything on the fact I rounded up and pretend no one actually reads your posts.

Its not working.
Apparently you do. Another lie and the fact that you say it is not working proves that it is. I love dealing with stupid democrats that have no argument.

They are going for 3rd degree murder. Did the cop commit 3rd degree murder?

I have no clue. I have heard that Floyd would be dead (from drugs) regardless of the crap with the cops. Apparently, he was so loaded up that he was dying as he was screaming at the cops (which is kinda hard to understand - "I can't breath" - yet he had enough oxygen left to make that statement....so rather than jump to conclusions, I don't know.

What I DO know, for a fact, is that I am an old man. Back in the dark ages, when I was a smart assed teenager, you mouthed off to a cop, you were going to "fall up the stairs" on the way to the station. God help you if you decided to mouth off and then throw a punch....

Today? What the hell are the cops supposed to do? Beg a suspect to behave? Good Lord....and we wonder why this country is going to hell as fast as it can go....... :1041:
[ Some people have a different logic now. Some time back there was in the news where a police officer responds to a domestic violence call. the officer knocks on the door of the house. a crazed black man comes out with a big knife and and charges at the officer. the officer quickly backs away the idiot comes at the officer with his raised arm with the knife in his hand ready to strike the officer . the officer fires his service weapon and he drops the idiot..next day blacks were protesting the killing of that black man by police. in a video of the protests a young black guy loudly wails. WHEN IS IT GOING TO STOP WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO STOP KILLING US. if that young black guy can't figure that out by himself. nobody can help him. some blacks believe that because they are black they have the right to do anything they want including charging a police officer with a knife and not get shot

Manslaughter.

And your point was......

Would he?

And?

Uh huh.

8 min and 46 seconds...

and?

And?

Its not working.
Apparently you do. Another lie and the fact that you say it is not working proves that it is. I love dealing with stupid democrats that have no argument.
"Democrat"
:auiqs.jpg:

Yes, we know you are incapable of thought. You do not actually need to prove it.

Uh, we've all seen the fucking video where he's chocking the the guy for NINE MINUTES.

What other evidence do we need, exactly?
Fake
There is no 9 minute choke. Bogus emotional fodder
When you actually can’t breathe then you can’t yell out over and over that you can’t breathe.
Fake fake fake
Fake fake fake
Fake your booty....fake your booty

Uh, we've all seen the fucking video where he's chocking the the guy for NINE MINUTES.

What other evidence do we need, exactly?

The autopsy report, under oath witness accounts, the usual stuff message board trolls do not have access to unless they are sitting in the jury box at a trial.

Forum List

Back