What should the verdict be in the Floyd trial?

did you read up on homicide in a autopsy? Dr. Baker said the term Homicide he used doesn't mean the same as the law version of Homicide. You heard him say that right? Their version doesn't mean murder.

He explained what a homicide means. 42:00-44:00

did you read up on homicide in a autopsy? Dr. Baker said the term Homicide he used doesn't mean the same as the law version of Homicide. You heard him say that right? Their version doesn't mean murder.

not a legal term, What I said right?

He explained it right there and you're still too stupid to understand what he said.

Have you figured out what Chauvin is being charged with yet?

This is why I honestly think you're retarded.

not a legal term, What I said right?

He explained it right there and you're still too stupid to understand what he said.

Have you figured out what Chauvin is being charged with yet?

This is why I honestly think you're retarded.

so you didn't hear him say it isn't the legal version? then it's you who can't hear.
3rd degree murder.

so you didn't hear him say it isn't the legal version? then it's you who can't hear.
3rd degree murder.

How did he describe what he calls homicide?

What else is he being charged with?
he claimed another was involved with the victim at the time of the death. There was no reference that states the person caused the death. again, he doesn't use a legal version.

3rd degree murder.

he claimed another was involved with the victim at the time of the death. There was no reference that states the person caused the death. again, he doesn't use a legal version.

Apparently you missed the part where he talked about the main cause of death.

Just like you missed what else Chauvin is charged with.

Fail.

3rd degree murder.

Apparently you missed the part where he talked about the main cause of death.

Just like you missed what else Chauvin is charged with.

Fail.
nope didn't miss a thing. you didn't listen well to the video.

Chauvin is charged with 3rd degree murder.

They are going for 3rd degree murder. Did the cop commit 3rd degree murder?

Yes.
Apparently the jury thinks so. I do not know how they found him guilty of 3rd, its nonsensical. The charge should have remained dismissed as it meaning, as I understand it, has no connection with what happened.

Second certainly was certainly more plausible in my mind though I did not think that was the case before the trial.

Forum List

Back