What Republicans don't understand-

You're not too bright are you?

DT had the ultimate authority over classifications as POTUS.
After he declassified them, they are basically just public records. Having public records is not a crime.
All this amounts to is a minor squabble over semantics.

Are you really this dense or do you need a special coloring book?.

Where is the evidence that he declassified anything? Show me right now. First he claims he had no documents at Mar a Lago, then he says if there's anything there the feds planted it, then finally he says he "declassified" the docs. Which lie is it going to be?

Where is the evidence that he declassified anything? Show me right now. First he claims he had no documents at Mar a Lago, then he says if there's anything there the feds planted it, then finally he says he "declassified" the docs. Which lie is it going to be?
Here you go progbot. You could've found this easily on your own but that might get you in trouble with your masters.
Be a good lapdog & ignore the facts though

The DOJ and FBI for years has casually ignored wrong doing by Democrats that directly affected the national security of this country and very likely caused the deaths of American intelligence operatives working abroad. But they have to send 24 freaking FBI agents to grab a few boxes of paper from the Trump residence? The FBI raid was SOLEY to get political dirt on Donald Trump which of course has been going on now for over 6 years.
Correct keep the fight and Truth going.

I watched 25 min. of The Five on Fox News; as these people contorted themselves into crazy shapes trying to do damage control over the US Governments records seized from Trump's home, arguing back and forth about what, how, and if these records were classified, they and 98% of Trump supporters don't seem to want to admit to something very important:

It doesn't matter if these records were top secret or rolls of toilet paper, they are US Government property, and private citizens (even ex-Presidents) cannot simply take them to their home.

I could make this simpler for you folks, but I'd need puppets and crayons. So, please stop trying to muddy the waters by this endless chatter about classified documents and get this through your heads. :oops:
"I could make this simpler for you folks, but I'd need puppets and crayons." I got a good laugh from that line, thanks.

As it happens I turned on Faux last night to see what Carlson was talking about. He had a promo on about his special on cattle mutilation. No, I'm not kidding. One of Trump's lawyers had been named as a target of the GA investigation. The DoJ had confirmed its investigation in to Documentgate was ongoing. Another of Trump's lawyers had been subpoenaed by the DoJ to testify in the coup investigation and Tucker was pimping some bizarre special. When his promo was over he teased the next story.......one about kids getting hormones by mail order. It was like I was watching the Twilight Zone.
This was followed by Hannity who began his show by attacking Adam Schiff. Sean showed a video montage of Schiff who he accused of being an inveterate liar and a hack. The thing is, all the videos showed Schiff explaining various facts having to do with the Orange Messiah. Facts Sean called lies.
All of which explains why those of us who are not brainwashed from consuming right wing media propaganda have to spend so much of our posts refuting the lies conservative viewers of Faux wholeheartedly believe.

The DOJ and FBI for years has casually ignored wrong doing by Democrats that directly affected the national security of this country and very likely caused the deaths of American intelligence operatives working abroad.
IOW, you can't defend what Trump did so you just make shit up.

Forum List

Back