What recession? Yield curve is about to normalize - A Bidenomics win?

I knew data would shut you the fuck up. See ya loser. Wanna try again?

View attachment 887760
Your data isn't the argument.
You saying that someone can live on 25.00 a week is no one can live on 25.00 a week. Unless you're eating garbage and poison unhealthy food. Not to mention those other necessities that you avoid talking about

Last edited:
One economist is a very different thing from most economists including some of the most 'woke' ones. But we'll see. I am the first to say that economists making predictions have been little more accurate than climate scientists making predictions.

At any rate there is no inflation relief in sight for most necessary every day things the average Americans buys. And the average America is little affected by or cares about a 'yield curve' when it comes to buying those every day necessities.

I pay $1.79 for a head of lettuce that cost 75 cents before Biden. I pay $1.49 for a loaf of store brand bread that I paid 85 cents for before Biden. Eggs have come down a bit but meat and produce continue to escalate. Oddball might pay $4/lb for his hamburger but we pay for the lowest fat content hamburger for health reasons and that now costs more than the most expensive steak cost before Biden.
What you pay doesn’t matter without relating to what you make.

Bureau of Labor Statistics in the paper just a few days ago, caught extensively changing the labor statistics.
I might be dumb but I am INFORMED.
You just shoot your mouth off

The BLS adjust their numbers every single month, have for as long as they have exited. The did it when Trump was POTUS, they did it when Obama was POTUS, they did it when Bush II was POTUS...well you get the idea. The deadline for their report does not allow for all data to have been collected, thus the revisions. This is not new, most people know this, then there are those like you.

You are not only dumb, but you are misinformed and and manipulated due to your ignorance

fredgraph.png

In most cases the recession happens a year or so after the curve "disinverts." So we can expect the next President to get the blame even though it was already baked into the cake.

The meme lied to you, and they did so because they knew you were too stupid/lazy to check the numbers for yourself.

In 2023, 672,000 Govt jobs were created, by only around 100,000 were Fed Govt. The rest were split among the states.

Healthcare grew by 660,000
Social Assistance grew by 228,000
Construction grew by 192,000
It doesn't cost that much for you to get a newspaper

Biden administration overstated Q2 job growth by 1 million: Philadelphia Fed​

By
Social Links forAriel Zilber
Published Dec. 22, 2022
Updated Dec. 22, 2022, 4:54 p.m. ET

NOw I know what you will say,you always do.. That's a Federal Reserve meme.
Good, I want everybody to see your real data

The surfire recession indicator, an inverted yield curve, is about to normalize. Is disinverting a word? Maybe it’s just verting?

Regardless, investors are looking less at inflation fears and more at growth. Will be interesting to see because no one has a crystal ball but recession fears for 2024 are abating. Another Bidenomics feather in the economy’s cap!

The new year is starting with one certainty: the normalisation of the yield curve is underway.

View attachment 887504
Once again

Biden administration overstated Q2 job growth by 1 million: Philadelphia Fed​

By
Social Links forAriel Zilber
Published Dec. 22, 2022
Updated Dec. 22, 2022, 4:54 p.m. ET

What the average American has to pay for what they need does matter to honorable people.
Fast food workers were making $7-9 per hour. Now they make $13-17 per hour. More than covers food cost increases but guess what? Conservatives have made it impossible for someone to live on a fast food salary so those people are always broke. The problem isn’t food prices. It’s that there is no guaranteed living wage in the US. You want people to be able to buy food or do you want to complian about one side of the equation?

Fast food workers were making $7-9 per hour. Now they make $13-17 per hour. More than covers food cost increases but guess what? Conservatives have made it impossible for someone to live on a fast food salary so those people are always broke. The problem isn’t food prices. It’s that there is no guaranteed living wage in the US. You want people to be able to buy food or do you want to complian about one side of the equation?
That makes no sense. Conservatives put more money into the pocket of the citizens with lower taxes and less government meddling. Their policies are not inflationary.

They are comparing to the top arrow.

B85CD8E8-3177-4BD9-B33F-10C9FE28B9A9.png

Have a nice day. (Repeating my New Year's resolution to myself.)
This is what happens when they see the light. They run. He has no answer to facts. I hope he has a nice day and his fantasy world stays intact.

Forum List

Back