What recession? Yield curve is about to normalize - A Bidenomics win?

I can help you find support if you are having trouble making ends meet. First step is admitting. Tell me you canā€™t make your ends meet and Iā€™ll help you through it.

Wages for the bottom earners have moved up faster than inflation. They are better off today. If you were making $9 an hour at McDs in 2019 you are making $17 today. Prices havenā€™t moved up that much. But guess what? That person was broke in 2019 and they are broke now and you dont give a shit. If you did youā€™d support the party that was distributing food support for poor children not refusing it.

Dude you said people could live on 25.00 a week. Now when you get the shit kick out of your bullshit you spin it to if you can't afford it.
So which is it dumbass living on 25.00 a week or afford to eat in biden's fucked up economy?
And FYI you can't afford to eat what I eat.

Dude you said people could live on 25.00 a week. Now when you get the shit kick out of your bullshit you spin it to if you can't afford it.
So which is it dumbass living on 25.00 a week or afford to eat in biden's fucked up economy?
Here are the facts:

Wage increase since 2019 17.4%
Wage increase for the lowest decile of workers 24.7%

Inflation since 2019 17.2%

Are you able to follow that dumbfuck? You morons are either too stupid to do math or too lazy to take advantage of the best employment environment. So, are you stupid or lazy?

FYI. You lost when you start throwing out how you eat super expensive stuff I canā€™t afford. What are you eating? Fucking gold bars?

HEY LOOK EVERYONE bigrednc is sooo rich he eats GOLD! Youre a fucking moron.

The surfire recession indicator, an inverted yield curve, is about to normalize. Is disinverting a word? Maybe itā€™s just verting?

Regardless, investors are looking less at inflation fears and more at growth. Will be interesting to see because no one has a crystal ball but recession fears for 2024 are abating. Another Bidenomics feather in the economyā€™s cap!

The new year is starting with one certainty: the normalisation of the yield curve is underway.

View attachment 887504
SO the Doctor says "Good news , you will die in 10 days not 5"

How wrong you are
Facing a cost-of-living crisis, itā€™s no wonder Americans are drowning in over $1 trillion of credit card debt as they struggle to make it from paycheck to paycheck, taking on multiple jobs at the highest level on record.

With such a gloomy backdrop, of course, people have soured on Bidenomics. With real earnings having fallen behind inflation for 27 of the last 31 months, voters have had enough.

This is feeding into the swing states, where the economy is the single most important issue. Nationwide, 83% of voters say the economy is ā€œvery importantā€ in deciding their 2024 presidential vote.

YOu call it good because you are one of clueless overweight big spenders with cash galore.

SO the Doctor says "Good news , you will die in 10 days not 5"

How wrong you are
Facing a cost-of-living crisis, itā€™s no wonder Americans are drowning in over $1 trillion of credit card debt as they struggle to make it from paycheck to paycheck, taking on multiple jobs at the highest level on record.

With such a gloomy backdrop, of course, people have soured on Bidenomics. With real earnings having fallen behind inflation for 27 of the last 31 months, voters have had enough.

This is feeding into the swing states, where the economy is the single most important issue. Nationwide, 83% of voters say the economy is ā€œvery importantā€ in deciding their 2024 presidential vote.

YOu call it good because you are one of clueless overweight big spenders with cash galore.
Debt payments to income are historic lows. They are up slightly vs the covid number when debt was forgiven. So there is NO DEBT CRISIS.

Wages have kept up with inflation. Dare I say, the high wages drove some to the inflation. So when you look at buying power to 2019 people are whole.

You say itā€™s down 27 of 31 monthsā€¦ look at this fucking graph and stop being a moron.

ILL BET ANYTHING you have zero commentary about the real wage level that explains the below:

IMG_0476.jpeg

Here are the facts:

Wage increase since 2019 17.4%
Wage increase for the lowest decile of workers 24.7%

Inflation since 2019 17.2%

Are you able to follow that dumbfuck? You morons are either too stupid to do math or too lazy to take advantage of the best employment environment. So, are you stupid or lazy?

FYI. You lost when you start throwing out how you eat super expensive stuff I canā€™t afford. What are you eating? Fucking gold bars?

HEY LOOK EVERYONE bigrednc is sooo rich he eats GOLD! Youre a fucking moron.
You said people could live on 25.00 a week
Then when that got kick the shit out of you twisted and danced to reform your position
To now afford to eat. And now you've gone to insults and went back in time to 2019. Last time I checked it's 2024 and not 2019. What I could buy in 2019 will cost me more in 2024.
FYI you can't afford what I buy for food
I don't get your garbage poison.
Vita Farm eggs 3 dozens
Organic Valley pastured raised milk 2 gallons
Davids killer Bread 1 loaf
Organic Valley non salt organic pastured raised butter.
Pastured raised grass fed beef and pastured raised chickens.
Bison
Just for starters

You said people could live on 25.00 a week
Then when that got kick the shit out of you twisted and danced to reform your position
To now afford to eat. And now you've gone to insults and went back in time to 2019. Last time I checked it's 2024 and not 2019. What I could buy in 2019 will cost me more in 2024.
FYI you can't afford what I buy for food
I don't get your garbage poison.
Vita Farm eggs 3 dozens
Organic Valley pastured raised milk 2 gallons
Davids killer Bread 1 loaf
Organic Valley non salt organic pastured raised butter.
Pastured raised grass fed beef and pastured raised chickens.
Bison
Just for starters
If you are advocating a living wage guaranteed to all so that everyone can eat healthy I am on board. I would guess you are an advocate of Universal Basic Income then?

If not, you have no point. Wages are up more than prices look below.

Oh, your list of food doesnt cost enough to break a mid level earner much less me which there is a 99.4% chance I make more than you according to income returns. I thought maybe you were eating each meal with a $2,000 bottle of wine cuz you are such a high roller. Seems you lied about that.

EXPLAIN:

IMG_0476.jpeg

The surfire recession indicator, an inverted yield curve, is about to normalize. Is disinverting a word? Maybe itā€™s just verting?

Regardless, investors are looking less at inflation fears and more at growth. Will be interesting to see because no one has a crystal ball but recession fears for 2024 are abating. Another Bidenomics feather in the economyā€™s cap!

The new year is starting with one certainty: the normalisation of the yield curve is underway.

View attachment 887504

I'm not seeing any relief from inflation at the super market, in utilities, and other necessities that just continue to go up.

And I don't see much investor confidence in a very skittish and mostly flat market right now. Almost all economists are predicting recession this year which if it does bring down interest rates could help ease inflation.

But I remember all too well the Carter years in which we had doubt digit inflation AND double digit interest rates that didn't come down until we we were well into Reagan's administration. Nothing good can come from Biden's insane economic policies coupled with many millions of migrants pouring into the country for whom the tax payers are feeding, housing, providing transportation, education, health care and more.

Last edited:
I just have to point out one fact that shows poster is cutting-and-pasting or is just clueless

It was Biden, knowing he was heading us into recession. that changed the definition of recession and then refused to reveal the new definition
And still refuses.

WHAT ARE THEY HIDING? Biden Admin Refuses to Hand Over Docs Showing How It Altered the Definition of a Recession​

A DISGUSTING MAN

If you are advocating a living wage guaranteed to all so that everyone can eat healthy I am on board. I would guess you are an advocate of Universal Basic Income then?

If not, you have no point. Wages are up more than prices look below.

Oh, your list of food doesnt cost enough to break a mid level earner much less me which there is a 99.4% chance I make more than you according to income returns. I thought maybe you were eating each meal with a $2,000 bottle of wine cuz you are such a high roller. Seems you lied about that.

EXPLAIN:

View attachment 887758
Poor guy you can't live on 25.00 dollars a week
The end

From last year.. 100% Chance of recession.

From last year.. 100% Chance of recession.

One economist is a very different thing from most economists including some of the most 'woke' ones. But we'll see. I am the first to say that economists making predictions have been little more accurate than climate scientists making predictions.

At any rate there is no inflation relief in sight for most necessary every day things the average Americans buys. And the average America is little affected by or cares about a 'yield curve' when it comes to buying those every day necessities.

I pay $1.79 for a head of lettuce that cost 75 cents before Biden. I pay $1.49 for a loaf of store brand bread that I paid 85 cents for before Biden. Eggs have come down a bit but meat and produce continue to escalate. Oddball might pay $4/lb for his hamburger but we pay for the lowest fat content hamburger for health reasons and that now costs more than the most expensive steak cost before Biden.

One economist is a very different thing from most economists including some of the most 'woke' ones. But we'll see. I am the first to say that economists making predictions have been little more accurate than climate scientists making predictions.

At any rate there is no inflation relief in sight for most necessary every day things the average Americans buys. And the average America is little affected by or cares about a 'yield curve' when it comes to buying those every day necessities.

I pay $1.79 for a head of lettuce that cost 75 cents before Biden. I pay $1.49 for a loaf of store brand bread that I paid 85 cents for before Biden. Eggs have come down a bit but meat and produce continue to escalate. Oddball might pay $4/lb for his hamburger but we pay for the lowest fat content hamburger for health reasons and that now costs more than the most expensive steak cost before Biden.
I am not sure how you can say that about climate scientists. This global warming is getting out of hand ;) .

Winter storms bring possible record-breaking Arctic coldā€¦​

I am not sure how you can say that about climate scientists. This global warming is getting out of hand ;) .

But...but...but don't you know that record breaking cold is caused by AGW climate change? As are earthquakes, tornados, hurricanes, hot weather, drought, floods, volcanoes, and hang nails? It's all your fault for driving an ICE car. Don't you know anything?

When those scientists start living their lives as if they were really concerned about climate change and stop moving the goal posts as each one of their predictions fails without incident, then maybe I'll believe they are on the up and and up with all this. Until then, I will continue to believe that progressivism/wokeism/SJW nonsense they preach is pure propaganda and has little or nothing to do with science.

And woke economists are almost as harmful as they don't have a clue as to what actually makes an economy healthy and offers opportunity to everybody.

I am so glad for all those years I spent studying for the CMA. THere's some unbelievable lack of Economics knowledge going on here

Serious Problems With Bidenomics (Rising Interest Costs, 15% Lower Purchasing Power, Surging Shipping Costs, Etc)​

1705258761408.png

FEEL FREE TO LAUGH AT BIDEN and his 'expansion of the civilian economny"

1705258810977.png

1705258926573.png

FEEL FREE TO LAUGH AT BIDEN and his 'expansion of the civilian economny"

View attachment 887818

The meme lied to you, and they did so because they knew you were too stupid/lazy to check the numbers for yourself.

In 2023, 672,000 Govt jobs were created, by only around 100,000 were Fed Govt. The rest were split among the states.

Healthcare grew by 660,000
Social Assistance grew by 228,000
Construction grew by 192,000

The meme lied to you, and they did so because they knew you were too stupid/lazy to check the numbers for yourself.

In 2023, 672,000 Govt jobs were created, by only around 100,000 were Fed Govt. The rest were split among the states.

Healthcare grew by 660,000
Social Assistance grew by 228,000
Construction grew by 192,000
Bureau of Labor Statistics in the paper just a few days ago, caught extensively changing the labor statistics.
I might be dumb but I am INFORMED.
You just shoot your mouth off

Forum List

Back