What recession? GDP grows by 2.6%!

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
It’s official. Recession is over. Thanks Biden!

2FB8EA90-AF18-4AD3-B88D-3272608B87A7.jpeg

I would wish you luck on that, but I want the best for America.
You can look for something to happen you don't like. We look for increased flue and COVID infections this winter, doesn't mean we're hoping for them. Or is it the moron's position that watching for something bad to happen means you're hoping it will?

It’s official. Recession is over. Thanks Biden!

View attachment 716361

With inflation so high, growth should occur everywhere simply due to osmosis. That same $1000 in sales from last year is now $1007 in sales, now apply that to trillions across the U.S. GDP is up, alright!

When your inflation is 7-12% but your economy and/or salaries grow 2-3%, do the math in terms of standard of living. That is what is critical today, since job support in the long term is unsustainable if people decrease their consumption.

Last edited:
This is why our nation is in such a mess... democrat word and number games... those games jackass won't lower my gas price and food prices.... we know when the economy is bad no matter how many word and number games they play....

Winter is coming and there will be widespread famine in 2023 due to nitrogen shortages, destruction of the supply chain and horrible energy policies. Smart people are stocking up supplies now.

The government doesn't sell oil.

Another swing and a miss.
See how misinformed you are?...

Forum List

Back