What really happened on J6

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Clearly this will be very embarrassing for Trump, but the truth is coming out, finally. The president and Melania were have a disagreement of some sort over some of the household duties and Trump had to finally take care of some of his responsibilities himself, for a change. Now the media has been hiding this but it's gonna break and it's gonna be big. Trump could not have been anywhere near the capital on J6 because he was forced to do his own laundry! Yes, it's true!

1657586101972.png

man in laundry trump.jpg

trump in laundry.jpg

laundrymat.jpg

Last edited:
You are a loathsome douche.

And she didn’t kill herself and she didn’t betray her country. She was shot dead while unarmed and posing no threat.
I feel different

Lots of people are mad that Ripone got an award
Yet Babbitt helped (led) in trying to reach the Congress members to stopped the certification of a FAIR election and somehow she is a hero to you

You are a loathsome douche.

And she didn’t kill herself and she didn’t betray her country. She was shot dead while unarmed and posing no threat.
I don’t like it when…..

People don’t respect the flag
People try to overthrow our Government
People lie.

I feel different

Lots of people are mad that Ripone got an award
Yet Babbitt helped (led) in trying to reach the Congress members to stopped the certification of a FAIR election and somehow she is a hero to you
See? You and your fellow libtards love to out words in my mouth of the mouths of others. I didn’t ever say she was a hero. I simply denied that she had betrayed her country.

Two very different things. I also said she wasn’t armed. I was right about that, too.

I don’t like it when…..

People don’t respect the flag
People try to overthrow our Government
People lie.
She didn’t disrespect the flag. She obviously didn’t try to overthrow the government. Those are idiotic and baseless leftard talking points divorced from reality.

And I’m glad you don’t like it when people lie.

Too bad that doesn’t seem to include you. It really should, you know.

See? You and your fellow libtards love to out words in my mouth of the mouths of others. I didn’t ever say she was a hero. I simply denied that she had betrayed her country.

Two very different things. I also said she wasn’t armed. I was right about that, too.
You do the same thing
Constantly to every “libtard poster”

You are nothing special but you pump your up to be the King.

She didn’t disrespect the flag. She obviously didn’t try to overthrow the government. Those are idiotic and baseless leftard talking points divorced from reality.

And I’m glad you don’t like it when people lie.

Too bad that doesn’t seem to include you. It really should, you know.
See, you are just the lying asshole that you always cast upon others

Forum List

Back