What Real Successes Have the GOP had in the 21st Century??

There are none, and everybody knows it.

Simple Breakdown:

Democrats measure success by how many people they can get onto Governmnet programs to sustain themselves.

Republicans measure success by how many people that they can help be successful without Government sustenance.

It really is that simple.

Clinton also handed GWB a budget surplus.

LBJ handed Nixon a budget surplus and in return we got the southern strategy.

Reagan turned our country from a creditor one to a debtor.

The Great Depression.

The Great Recession

The Great Recession

Watergate

Iran/contra

Arms for hostages with Iran

Asking Ukraine for a political favor

Grafting and pandering to white nationalists
The only thing Republicans have given this great county, is DOOM!

To sit by and watch it happen without participation is pretty much being cuckold
The problem is that the participation that’s needed is far more January 6th and far less November whatever.

We attempted to show the Republican Party the light by forcing them to run a psycho clown for POTUS because he was the outsider and (unfortunately) the only candidate (out of more than a dozen) even vaguely espousing Conservative principles. We hoped the party would get the idea that Democrat-Lite was not something we would EVER support and start promoting Conservative principles and candidates. Instead the party decided the message was to nominate clowns (Oz, Walker).

Simple Breakdown:

Democrats measure success by how many people they can get onto Governmnet programs to sustain themselves.

Republicans measure success by how many people that they can help be successful without Government sustenance.

It really is that simple.
Uh huh.

I can't think of any at all
Other than rolling back some gun control and keeping taxes relatively lower than the past, I can't think of much else. I tried to make this point to one of them a few months back, but it wasn't registering with them that over the past 100 years the left has been winning and the right has been losing.

Other than rolling back some gun control and keeping taxes relatively lower than the past, I can't think of much else. I tried to make this point to one of them a few months back, but it wasn't registering with them that over the past 100 years the left has been winning and the right has been losing.
Do you consider the moral decay of society over the past 60 years winning?

The problem is that the participation that’s needed is far more January 6th and far less November whatever.

We attempted to show the Republican Party the light by forcing them to run a psycho clown for POTUS because he was the outsider and (unfortunately) the only candidate (out of more than a dozen) even vaguely espousing Conservative principles. We hoped the party would get the idea that Democrat-Lite was not something we would EVER support and start promoting Conservative principles and candidates. Instead the party decided the message was to nominate clowns (Oz, Walker).
So more insurrection because you didn’t get your way?

Forum List

Back