What policies should be implemented to address racism in the country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s so much favoritism given to blacks these days that computer software programs automatically capitalize Black and lower case white. It’s a not so subtle way of trying to say that blacks deserve the honorific and whites do not.
There is no such favoritism.

The point is the odds are that he never would have gotten into medical school were he white. Two out of three black students admitted to med school would have been rejected under the higher, white standards.
Again, it isn’t reparations, and affirmative action benefitted you and I more than black people. Why no animosity to white women?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Again, it isn’t reparations, and affirmative action benefitted you and I more than black people. Why no animosity to white women?
It never benefitted me. I had to deal with antisemites at the office, but did well due to my own merit.

It never benefitted me. Black women were given the promotions.
It has benefitted you. But you would not know it because it is illegal for a boss to tell an employee any reason for promotion but job performance.

The federal government is full of blacks who got promoted due to their skin color. And the DC government? OMG. The city is half white, but good luck trying to get a good job there. A bigger bunch of racists you’d never want to meet.

It never benefitted me. I had to deal with antisemites at the office, but did well due to my own merit.
That is good. Probably a lot like that doctor, who, even though he may have had a lower GPA on entry, graduated on his own merit, but still had to deal with racists in the office.

You have got to be kidding.

Germany took full responsibility to its living survivors. There are no living slaves.

And are you telling me that white car mechanics and firemen have to pay all the wealthy blacks in the DC area with so much disposable income that they shop at Prada, eat at Morton’s, and own McMansions?

I bet most educated, professional, affluent blacks are mortified with the liberals constantly painting them as victims .
You don't know any blacks and only people who are racists consider blacks airing our legitimate grievances with the government as victimhood.

I say instead of always looking for ways for white people to give, give, give to blacks, blacks should just take apply themselves, earn their way up the ladder through job preparation and hard work, and stop all the negativity toward whites and focus on what is “owed them.”

And with that, I’m off.

The federal government is full of blacks who got promoted due to their skin color. And the DC government? OMG. The city is half white, but good luck trying to get a good job there. A bigger bunch of racists you’d never want to meet.
:lol:

The federal government is also full of whites who got promoted due to their political connections. At least when I worked there, clerical and lower management were mostly black, but upper management? White and mostly male.

• Love
I say instead of always looking for ways for white people to give, give, give to blacks, blacks should just take apply themselves, earn their way up the ladder through job preparation and hard work, and stop all the negativity toward whites and focus on what is “owed them.”

And with that, I’m off.
They do.

• Love
Bullshit. Whites have been given the most in this country due to skin color.

Compassion
But not fully. They are also devoting time and energy to reparations, and what whites can GIVE them. Total effort should just be on working hard, doing well, and EARNING their way.
No one does that. We all advocate for those things important to us.

• Thanks
Affirmative action only benefits those whio take advantage of the opportunity and actually apply themselves.

The fact that too few blacks bother to apply themselves is their own damn fault.

Too many find there is more to be gained by whining about imaginary racism than by taking advantage of all those opportunities that require quality of character.

Heck, the entire reason the terrorist group BLM exists is to enable black criminality.

Why work at anything when you can just burn, loot and murder, then cry about how oppressed you are, eh?

But not fully. They are also devoting time and energy to reparations, and what whites can GIVE them. Total effort should just be on working hard, doing well, and EARNING their way.
It's about what the government owes us. Again we must stop repeating race baited rhetoric.. Whites have not earned their way without excluding people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back