What Policies Did Amnesty Don Bring Forth During the 1st Presidental Debate?

Trump is the Republican nominee. It's pretty stupid to try to pretend he is not in politics. He has said he will bring jobs back dozens of times. I guess that is just another of his lies.

Perhaps you would care to explain how Hillary plans on creating jobs by raising the taxes on corporations and increasing the regulations imposed on their business operations while raising the wageds paid out by corporations at the same time. Please explain to us how this will come about since Hillary would not explain it herself. We are waiting.

That is her tax plan. Her Jobs plan is even better.

No. I said create jobs. You won't touch it either will you? None of you Liberals will touch it and neither will Hillary. That is because it would be impossible to create jobs under such a plan and we all know it.

I'm glad you asked.

Friday, economist Mark Zandi—one of John McCain’s former economic advisors—released a report on the impact of Hillary’s economic proposals. The topline results:

Under Hillary's plan, our economy would create 10.4 million jobs in her first term alone.

Said Zandi, “The upshot of our analysis is that Secretary Clinton’s economic policies when taken together will result in a stronger U.S. economy under almost any scenario.”

Last month, Zandi did a similar analysis of Trump’s economic policies. He found that Trump’s plan would have a real and lasting negative impact for our economy and the American people—including a “lengthy recession” and the loss of 3.5 million jobs.

He noted that Trump’s plan would lead to an economy that was “more isolated and diminished.”

1. Make the boldest investment in good-paying jobs since World War II, by investing in infrastructure, manufacturing, research and technology, clean energy, and small businesses.
  2. Make debt free college available to all Americans, and allow Americans with existing debt to refinance their student loans.
  3. Rewrite the rules so that more companies share profits with employees—and fewer ship profits and jobs overseas.
  4. Make corporations, the wealthy, and Wall Street pay their fair share, by fighting to close loopholes like the Buffett Rule.
  5. Create policies that support 21st-century families, like equal pay, guaranteed paid leave, and reduced child care costs.
New report: The economy will create 10.4 million new jobs under Hillary’s proposal—in her first term alone

Most of the above will result in corporations laying off employees, closing their doors, or moving out of the country. While profit sharing, guaranteed paid leave, reduced child care costs are good for workers they have no benefit to corporations and their bottom lines.
It is apparent that you have zero knowledge of what it takes to run a corporation.

If you say so. Now if you could just convince all those economists that disagree with you.

Perhaps you would care to explain how Hillary plans on creating jobs by raising the taxes on corporations and increasing the regulations imposed on their business operations while raising the wageds paid out by corporations at the same time. Please explain to us how this will come about since Hillary would not explain it herself. We are waiting.

No. I said create jobs. You won't touch it either will you? None of you Liberals will touch it and neither will Hillary. That is because it would be impossible to create jobs under such a plan and we all know it.

I'm glad you asked.

Friday, economist Mark Zandi—one of John McCain’s former economic advisors—released a report on the impact of Hillary’s economic proposals. The topline results:

Under Hillary's plan, our economy would create 10.4 million jobs in her first term alone.

Said Zandi, “The upshot of our analysis is that Secretary Clinton’s economic policies when taken together will result in a stronger U.S. economy under almost any scenario.”

Last month, Zandi did a similar analysis of Trump’s economic policies. He found that Trump’s plan would have a real and lasting negative impact for our economy and the American people—including a “lengthy recession” and the loss of 3.5 million jobs.

He noted that Trump’s plan would lead to an economy that was “more isolated and diminished.”

1. Make the boldest investment in good-paying jobs since World War II, by investing in infrastructure, manufacturing, research and technology, clean energy, and small businesses.
  2. Make debt free college available to all Americans, and allow Americans with existing debt to refinance their student loans.
  3. Rewrite the rules so that more companies share profits with employees—and fewer ship profits and jobs overseas.
  4. Make corporations, the wealthy, and Wall Street pay their fair share, by fighting to close loopholes like the Buffett Rule.
  5. Create policies that support 21st-century families, like equal pay, guaranteed paid leave, and reduced child care costs.
New report: The economy will create 10.4 million new jobs under Hillary’s proposal—in her first term alone

Most of the above will result in corporations laying off employees, closing their doors, or moving out of the country. While profit sharing, guaranteed paid leave, reduced child care costs are good for workers they have no benefit to corporations and their bottom lines.
It is apparent that you have zero knowledge of what it takes to run a corporation.

If you say so. Now if you could just convince all those economists that disagree with you.

So, if I raise the taxes on a corporation then that corpotration will go out and hire more people. Of course they will. You are a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

I'm glad you asked.

So, if I raise the taxes on a corporation then that corpotration will go out and hire more people. Of course they will. You are a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

You are really trying hard not to get it. Carry on. I don't care how dumb you are.

I'm glad you asked.

Anyone supporting that isn't an economist. We took on massive debt during the war and we are already 20 trillion in the red. Businesses will not stay with the tax increase you need.

I'm glad you asked.

You are really trying hard not to get it. Carry on. I don't care how dumb you are.

That's exactly what you and Hillary are saying.

I'm glad you asked.

Anyone supporting that isn't an economist. We took on massive debt during the war and we are already 20 trillion in the red. Businesses will not stay with the tax increase you need.

If they aren't economists, they sure are fooling a lot of people that pay them for being economists. You think they forged their degrees?

I've seen numerous rightwing Republican supporters of Amnesty Don state that "he won or policies" or he "brought out policies" or something to that affect referring to policies.

However, I don't recall any of that.

So I'm asking those that believe that to be the case, to please present those polices that Amnesty Don presented at the 1st Presidential debate of 2016.

Please and thanks.

Nothing like making fun of a person's name to show that you are serious about demands for policies.

I'm glad you asked.

That's exactly what you and Hillary are saying.

I'm sure she doesn't care how dumb you are either.

I've seen numerous rightwing Republican supporters of Amnesty Don state that "he won or policies" or he "brought out policies" or something to that affect referring to policies.

So I'm asking those that believe that to be the case, to please present those polices that Amnesty Don presented at the 1st Presidential debate of 2016.

Please and thanks.

I noticed that too. Hannity's head was near explosion pressure trying to convince people that Trump won the debate, or at least didn't lose as bad as he did. Of course Neut Gingrich agreed with him.

I'm glad you asked.

If they aren't economists, they sure are fooling a lot of people that pay them for being economists. You think they forged their degrees?

To be a liberterian one truly has to be against economics, education and all of reality. It is a real danger to the future of our country.

Hillary's economic plan is garbage.

All she says she will do to increase revenue is to raise taxes on the rich.

Then she wants to "invest" in "clean energy".

We already tried that.

The Fed gave money to at least 20 clean energy companies that have since gone bankrupt, including almost $ 3billion to Abengoa....now bankrupt. Bye bye $3 billion.

Increasing taxes on the wealthy and giving the money to companies that go bankrupt is not an economic plan.

I'm glad you asked.

Sounds like it.

I'm glad you asked.

Sounds like it.

You're still funny, even if you are too dumb to understand why.

Sounds like it.

Well I've been a businessman for 31 years and I sometimes wonder how many economists could run a hot dog stand.

Sounds like it.

Well I've been a businessman for 31 years and I sometimes wonder how many economists could run a hot dog stand.

I'm sure you wonder about a lot of things. You seem confused often enough.

Please and thanks.

Neither of them said a damn thing. She just went on and on with her regurgitated talking points and he just blustered about not really saying anything. Only the rabid partisan from either side partisan would claim otherwise..

Doesn't Trump want America to be the bestest ...
He doesn't like the shit hole Third World nation that we are today with
the shitiest military with the worst Generals....

At least that's what I have gotten from his speeches.

Doesn't Trump want America to be the bestest ...
He doesn't like the shit hole Third World nation that we are today with
the shitiest military with the worst Generals....

At least that's what I have gotten from his speeches.

Well near as I can tell nobody has ever accused you of possessing any intelligence.

Forum List

Back