What Policies Did Amnesty Don Bring Forth During the 1st Presidental Debate?

I've seen numerous rightwing Republican supporters of Amnesty Don state that "he won or policies" or he "brought out policies" or something to that affect referring to policies.

However, I don't recall any of that.

So I'm asking those that believe that to be the case, to please present those polices that Amnesty Don presented at the 1st Presidential debate of 2016.

Please and thanks.

Actually, Trump stated that he would cut taxes on corporations, do away with regulations that stifle growth and business, and renegotiate our trade deals in order to give American business a level playing field.

In response to Lester Holt's question as to how the candidates would create jobs, Hillary's response leaves me totally confounded. Hillary said she would raise the wages for Americn workers. Please explain how raising the wages will create more jobs. Hillary said she would raise the taxes on corporations. Please explain how raising the taxes on corporations will create jobs. Hillary also stated that she would cut regulations but we all know she will not.

Actually Trump answered the question while Hillary went off in left field and never actually answered the question.

The question was about bringing jobs back to America. If he answered that question, I must have missed it. He said something about preventing more companies from leaving, but nothing about how he might bring any jobs back. Bringing jobs back is one of his main claims, isn't it?

No. The question was, "What would you do to create more jobs?" Apparently you didn't watch or listen.

Here is the exact quote
"You’ve talked about creating 25 million jobs, and you’ve promised to bring back millions of jobs for Americans. How are you going to bring back the industries that have left this country for cheaper labor overseas? How, specifically, are you going to tell American manufacturers that you have to come back?"

I've seen in his campaign stops earlier this year that he wanted to tariff them 35% and in the case of Mexico cut off re-admittance.

All he had is attacks on trade, immigration and iran. No real policy ideas to deal with them or to fix the problem? Like Clinton said, what would you do with iran??? Sadly, if you believe we can't talk with them, well, that means another 3-5 war. There's no way irans going to allow air bombing like iraq did without fucking up the world oil supply and attempting to sink our ships. So once the talking is over = full on war.

He wants China to invade north Korea.
He wants nato countries to pay for their defense
He'd allow saudi arabia and other countries to get nukes
He'd build the wall.

Trump's idea of fixing problems is stopping the flood of immigrants coming into this country that has more job seekers than jobs. Trade - clinton and the guy in the white house's idea of trade is sending more American jobs to cheap labor countries. First nafta, now tpp.

All he had is attacks on trade, immigration and iran. No real policy ideas to deal with them or to fix the problem? Like Clinton said, what would you do with iran??? Sadly, if you believe we can't talk with them, well, that means another 3-5 war. There's no way irans going to allow air bombing like iraq did without fucking up the world oil supply and attempting to sink our ships. So once the talking is over = full on war.

He wants China to invade north Korea.
He wants nato countries to pay for their defense
He'd allow saudi arabia and other countries to get nukes
He'd build the wall.

Trump's idea of fixing problems is stopping the flood of immigrants coming into this country that has more job seekers than jobs. Trade - clinton and the guy in the white house's idea of trade is sending more American jobs to cheap labor countries. First nafta, now tpp.

Plenty of jobs. We just need more education to do them.
America has near record 5.6 million job openings

The topic was about what policies he laid out. He specifically laid out that policy, regardless of what you believe.

Try again, bub.
So in that 1 hour and 45 minutes or so of debate, he actually spoke about ONE. SINGLE. SOLITARY. policy...correct?

I've seen numerous rightwing Republican supporters of Amnesty Don state that "he won or policies" or he "brought out policies" or something to that affect referring to policies.

So I'm asking those that believe that to be the case, to please present those polices that Amnesty Don presented at the 1st Presidential debate of 2016.

Please and thanks.

Actually, Trump stated that he would cut taxes on corporations, do away with regulations that stifle growth and business, and renegotiate our trade deals in order to give American business a level playing field.

In response to Lester Holt's question as to how the candidates would create jobs, Hillary's response leaves me totally confounded. Hillary said she would raise the wages for Americn workers. Please explain how raising the wages will create more jobs. Hillary said she would raise the taxes on corporations. Please explain how raising the taxes on corporations will create jobs. Hillary also stated that she would cut regulations but we all know she will not.

Actually Trump answered the question while Hillary went off in left field and never actually answered the question.

The question was about bringing jobs back to America. If he answered that question, I must have missed it. He said something about preventing more companies from leaving, but nothing about how he might bring any jobs back. Bringing jobs back is one of his main claims, isn't it?

No. The question was, "What would you do to create more jobs?" Apparently you didn't watch or listen.

Here is the exact quote
"You’ve talked about creating 25 million jobs, and you’ve promised to bring back millions of jobs for Americans. How are you going to bring back the industries that have left this country for cheaper labor overseas? How, specifically, are you going to tell American manufacturers that you have to come back?"

...and Trump talked about lowering CORPORATE INCOME TAXES FROM 35% to 15% to spur money coming back to America from overseas to create jobs and expand domestic manufacturing.

What, SPECIFICALLY, were YOU looking for in the answer?

What was Hillary's response to the same question?

The topic was about what policies he laid out. He specifically laid out that policy, regardless of what you believe.

Try again, bub.
So in that 1 hour and 45 minutes or so of debate, he actually spoke about ONE. SINGLE. SOLITARY. policy...correct?

You asked, I answered. That was 1 of the policies he laid out.

If you didn't watch the debate, you can certainly read a transcript.

Here you go:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/27/us/politics/transcript-debate.html?_r=0

Now you can read the exact passages word for word from what you clearly missed last night. Maybe you had the runs and were on the toilet for some of the debate I hope you are feeling better today.

Please and thanks.

Here is the exact quote

And Dumbshit, Trump responded by telling him that what one had to do was stop them from leaving the country in the first place. It is not Trump's fault that the companies have already left. Trump is not in politics.

Please and thanks.

Here is the exact quote

...and Trump talked about lowering CORPORATE INCOME TAXES FROM 35% to 15% to spur money coming back to America from overseas to create jobs and expand domestic manufacturing.

What, SPECIFICALLY, were YOU looking for in the answer?

What was Hillary's response to the same question?
That 35% is far from the tax rate that is actually paid.

Please and thanks.

Here is the exact quote

And Dumbshit, Trump responded by telling him that what one had to do was stop them from leaving the country in the first place. It is not Trump's fault that the companies have already left. Trump is not in politics.

Trump is the Republican nominee. It's pretty stupid to try to pretend he is not in politics. He has said he will bring jobs back dozens of times. I guess that is just another of his lies.

Here is the exact quote

Trump is the Republican nominee. It's pretty stupid to try to pretend he is not in politics. He has said he will bring jobs back dozens of times. I guess that is just another of his lies.

Perhaps you would care to explain how Hillary plans on creating jobs by raising the taxes on corporations and increasing the regulations imposed on their business operations while raising the wages paid out by corporations at the same time. Please explain to us how this will come about since Hillary would not explain it herself. We are waiting. Now, if you refuse to explain it to us, we will continue to assume you and Hillary are full of absolute bullshit.

Here is the exact quote

Perhaps you would care to explain how Hillary plans on creating jobs by raising the taxes on corporations and increasing the regulations imposed on their business operations while raising the wageds paid out by corporations at the same time. Please explain to us how this will come about since Hillary would not explain it herself. We are waiting.

That is her tax plan. Her Jobs plan is even better.

Here is the exact quote

Perhaps you would care to explain how Hillary plans on creating jobs by raising the taxes on corporations and increasing the regulations imposed on their business operations while raising the wageds paid out by corporations at the same time. Please explain to us how this will come about since Hillary would not explain it herself. We are waiting.

No. I said create jobs. You won't touch it either will you? None of you Liberals will touch it and neither will Hillary. That is because it would be impossible to create jobs under such a plan and we all know it.

There's nothing more to see here folks. Bulldog and the OP have been challenged to explain how Hillary's plans will create jobs and neither are willing to do it. As usual, these smear Trump posts are all so much horseshit and Hillary has no real policies that will work and hasn't had a workable plan in thirty years.

Here is the exact quote

No. I said create jobs. You won't touch it either will you? None of you Liberals will touch it and neither will Hillary. That is because it would be impossible to create jobs under such a plan and we all know it.

I'm glad you asked.

Friday, economist Mark Zandi—one of John McCain’s former economic advisors—released a report on the impact of Hillary’s economic proposals. The topline results:

Under Hillary's plan, our economy would create 10.4 million jobs in her first term alone.

Said Zandi, “The upshot of our analysis is that Secretary Clinton’s economic policies when taken together will result in a stronger U.S. economy under almost any scenario.”

Last month, Zandi did a similar analysis of Trump’s economic policies. He found that Trump’s plan would have a real and lasting negative impact for our economy and the American people—including a “lengthy recession” and the loss of 3.5 million jobs.

He noted that Trump’s plan would lead to an economy that was “more isolated and diminished.”

1. Make the boldest investment in good-paying jobs since World War II, by investing in infrastructure, manufacturing, research and technology, clean energy, and small businesses.
  2. Make debt free college available to all Americans, and allow Americans with existing debt to refinance their student loans.
  3. Rewrite the rules so that more companies share profits with employees—and fewer ship profits and jobs overseas.
  4. Make corporations, the wealthy, and Wall Street pay their fair share, by fighting to close loopholes like the Buffett Rule.
  5. Create policies that support 21st-century families, like equal pay, guaranteed paid leave, and reduced child care costs.
New report: The economy will create 10.4 million new jobs under Hillary’s proposal—in her first term alone

There's nothing more to see here folks. Bulldog and the OP have been challenged to explain how Hillary's plans will create jobs and neither are willing to do it. As usual, these smear Trump posts are all so much horseshit and Hillary has no real policies that will work and hasn't had a workable plan in thirty years.

You spoke too soon.

I'm glad you asked.

Friday, economist Mark Zandi—one of John McCain’s former economic advisors—released a report on the impact of Hillary’s economic proposals. The topline results:

Under Hillary's plan, our economy would create 10.4 million jobs in her first term alone.

Said Zandi, “The upshot of our analysis is that Secretary Clinton’s economic policies when taken together will result in a stronger U.S. economy under almost any scenario.”

Last month, Zandi did a similar analysis of Trump’s economic policies. He found that Trump’s plan would have a real and lasting negative impact for our economy and the American people—including a “lengthy recession” and the loss of 3.5 million jobs.

He noted that Trump’s plan would lead to an economy that was “more isolated and diminished.”

1. Make the boldest investment in good-paying jobs since World War II, by investing in infrastructure, manufacturing, research and technology, clean energy, and small businesses.
  2. Make debt free college available to all Americans, and allow Americans with existing debt to refinance their student loans.
  3. Rewrite the rules so that more companies share profits with employees—and fewer ship profits and jobs overseas.
  4. Make corporations, the wealthy, and Wall Street pay their fair share, by fighting to close loopholes like the Buffett Rule.
  5. Create policies that support 21st-century families, like equal pay, guaranteed paid leave, and reduced child care costs.
New report: The economy will create 10.4 million new jobs under Hillary’s proposal—in her first term alone

Again, my question remains. How will raising the taxes and increasing the regulations on corporations while raising the wages paid to employees by corporations create more jobs. I am waiting for you to explain how this will work. Making a declaration that something will resulgt in creating jobs does in no way explain HOW it will work in creating jobs. I want an explaination as to how this will actually create jobs. Is that above your pay grade?

Please and thanks.
Watch the video. Nobody owes you anything.
You're welcome.

I'm glad you asked.

Most of the above will result in corporations laying off employees, closing their doors, or moving out of the country. While profit sharing, guaranteed paid leave, reduced child care costs are good for workers they have no benefit to corporations and their bottom lines.

It is apparent that you have zero knowledge of what it takes to run a corporation.

Forum List

Back