What other forums do you frequent?

The only other forum I've been active on was a Disney message board, and once the mods banned all political discussion, I lost interest unless I'm planning a trip.

edited out, no links to other boards, considered "free ads" for other boards

Sorry , it was not a link jsut a name.

I thought that was OK

Last edited:
What other forums do you frequent?

gladiator4.jpg

I was on another Political Forum once, but got kicked of the first day for the silliest reason, I asked someone the question WHY?

I admin one Forum, Moderate another and am on a couple more, but the are not Political :lol:

I'm on a meditational forum and also Big Brother this time of year. Love BB.

That's it. I look in on a couple that I used to participate in but I don't really post there anymore.

I've been on various forums over the years. Many were over-moderated by control freaks. Others didn't hold my interest. Others don't have enough bells and whistles.

So far, this forum has fulfilled my forum desires to a T. It has awesome bells and whistles, hands off moderating, and good people. The reputation system seems to provide a natural peer pressure to keep people straight. The moderators all seem cool. I'm very pleased that I joined this site.

I post on Pubes/jents MB, the Molly Ringwald Message Board.
It is so eye opening and open minded, and with those 2 and 2 others being the only posters, it's like I'm talking to my best friends!

OH, and Pubes is a mod there, which makes it more special.

It is so eye opening and open minded, and with those 2 and 2 others being the only posters, it's like I'm talking to my best friends!

I met Molly Ringwald at a B&B in San Francisco.......it was 1994 I think....

You say you met her at a B&B. By that do you mean the two of you were, coincidentally, at the same B&B? Or did the two of you meet there for a quiet rendezvous?

You say you met her at a B&B. By that do you mean the two of you were, coincidentally, at the same B&B? Or did the two of you meet there for a quiet rendezvous?

Geeze, I'm flattered you'd even consider I'd be capable of the latter.:lol:

Thanks.

We were staying at the same B&B and I was at a table with friends for breakfast when they noticed her.

I doubted they knew WTF they were talking about so I got up and asked her if she was Molly Ringwald. She said "yes." And I was dumbfounded until she added: "Excuse me, but I'd like some toast."

I then rejoined my group and was given a verbal drubbing.:redface:

Geeze, I'm flattered you'd even consider I'd be capable of the latter.:lol:

Thanks.

We were staying at the same B&B and I was at a table with friends for breakfast when they noticed her.

I doubted they knew WTF they were talking about so I got up and asked her if she was Molly Ringwald. She said "yes." And I was dumbfounded until she added: "Excuse me, but I'd like some toast."

I then rejoined my group and was given a verbal drubbing.:redface:

Hey, I saw Chill Wills at an airport once. I admit, it isn't as exciting as Molly Ringwald, but still..................

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0932629/

I partied at a club in Santa Barbara on State Street when I was in the Air Force, and Mariah Carey was there dancing.

I could barely make her out behind the wall of security guards.

And I don't go to any other forums. I used to go to music production forums to share my work, but I don't bother anymore.

A Funny Thing Happened on the way to that one....

On a regular basis? I've been getting more involved recently in another political board, also a board for parents of multiples and one other.

Then of course there's my Hog board and another sports board, both of which I plan to haunt more regularly once the season starts. ;)

There are two or three others on certain topics I pop in on once in a while, but I wouldn't say I'm really active.

Wow, maybe I do spend too much time online. :lol:

Forum List

Back