What Obama told those voters his economic expert called"Stupidity of the American Voter"?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The people that make up the group that according to Gruber Obamacare was passed because of the
"Stupidity of American voters" were stupid about these FACTS...
Here is the first of a series of FACTS that show what those people that make up Gruber's "Stupidity of American voters" believe and how totally correct Gruber was!
First FACT
There never was a health care crisis because there never were 46 million uninsured Americans
as Obama once said:
“I don’t have to explain to you that nearly 46 million Americans don’t have health insurance coverage today. In the wealthiest nation on Earth, 46 million of our fellow citizens have no coverage.”

Now Obama/Gruber depended on this falsehood and the "stupidity of the American voter" to believe that number...EVEN though AFTER ACA was passed Obama admitted that 10 million of the 46 million were NOT eligible as they were NOT CITIZENS! Yet before ACA he counted them so the number was 46 million!

BUT another number Obama didn't share either because HE didn't know or he knew but lied!
14 million people the Census counted as "uninsured" were actually covered or would be covered by
Medicaid/SCHIP! Why were these 14 million people missed and falsely included in the 46 million number?
PAD THE NUMBERS! It was Obama's administration that FAILED to get these people enrolled so how can these same inept people be in charge of destroying our health care delivery system?

Finally why would anyone count 18 million people that CHOSE even though they make over $50,000 a year NOT to use their employers' health plans? Why would you force these people that didn't need (they spent less the $1,000 a year on medical services) to now pay a tax if they don't want health insurance?

Subtract these 42 million from Obama's 46 million and you will see there are less then 4 million!
And ACA/Obamacare was passed by just 7 votes in the House by the "YES" voters that make up Gruber's "Stupidity of American Voter" group!

Upcoming further facts about who makes up Gruber's "stupidity of the American voter" ...
Where is the $2,500 in REDUCTION in health premiums Obama PLEDGED?
Where are the 155 million Americans that had "pre-existing conditions".. another claim Obama used?
Where did any family physician make $50,000 cutting off the leg of a patient the physician was treating for diabetes?
These are just a few of upcoming statements made to pass Obamacare that depended on Gruber's group of
"stupidity of the American voter" !

Obama pledged:
"I pledge we’ll lower premiums by up to $2,500 for a typical family per year….. We’ll do it by the end of my first term as President of the United States.
If you like your health care plan, you can keep it. If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too."

Obama pledged:
"I pledge we’ll lower premiums by up to $2,500 for a typical family per year….. We’ll do it by the end of my first term as President of the United States.
If you like your health care plan, you can keep it. If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too."

As posted in another thread on this subject and as bald man dave commented...

costofobamacare_zpsb9ae7bef.jpg

Forum List

Back