What Number of "Mass Shootings" will Justify overruling of the 2nd Amendment?

Yes, I know about Fort Sumpter where the gun nuts of the day attacked a government fort and started the civil war. That didn't work out too well for them even in those times. What do you think a bunch of idiot gun nuts with rifles would be able to do against today's military? You're a childish idiot wanting to play army. I'm not against taking people's guns except in cases like yours where you should have yours replaced with paint ball guns so you could play army all you want.

You completely missed the point....
You said "It has never happened"....you were wrong.

In fact, you're so wrong across the board you don't even realize the fool you're making of yourself.

I think thinking men would agree the Founding Fathers were several grades above you in IQ. They provided for the right to bear arms. "Gun Nuts" to you, while you sit here in the nation they formed enjoying the framework for freedom THEY gave you, so you can diss and disrespect all the sacrifices made so that you can mock them.

Do you have a pistol? That would make you a "gun nut" too btw.

You are truly stupid. Slavery is abhorrent to all ethical and moral belief, and nobody in this country ever had the right to own another human being as if he were property, even though it was legal for a time. Criminals attacked a government installation more than 150 years ago because our government declared the vile act of slavery would end. Those attackers weren't defending their rights. They had no more right to own people than a mass shooter has the right to shoot up a school. The attack at Fort Sumpter did happen, but it had nothing to do with protecting anyone's rights from the government. The revolutionary war was a war against an oppressive government. The civil war was the act of traitors attacking our country. Only a fool wouldn't see that difference.

Owning guns doesn't make anybody a gun nut. Insisting that our country doesn't have the right to regulate ownership and use of guns for the safety of it's citizens is what makes you a gun nut. You idiots seem to think that owning a gun puts that person on your side when more than 90% of the country favors universal background checks. You are truly an idiot

Universal background checks are worthless, unnecessary, and unconstitutional. They are a waste of money.... and even the last mass shooter legally obtained his weapon.

Universal background checks are the precursor to registration which is the precursor to confiscation. Without the registration of private owned firearms, there is no way to enforce a universal background check. Once gun owners understand that, I doubt that any of them would support a background check.

The background check is a clear and unequivocal violation of the Fourth Amendment. Apply a background check to any of the other Rights you have and you'll see it's nothing more than a tool of control. The best and most effective way to insure guns don't end up in the hands of the wrong people is to make sure that the bodies of those wrong hands are in prisons, jails, mental health facilities, or under the care and supervision of someone who can watch them all the time.

Yes, I know the gun nut rant about universal background checks as well as you do. More than 90% of the country wants them, and that includes crazy right wingers and gun nuts too.

Yeah, no, they don't. This is just another one of your long list of fake polls that culminated in trump getting elected.

You're a loyal little Trumpie Bear, aren't you? Anything you don't like, just call it fake news. President Cheeto and Hannity should be proud of you.

Yes, I know about Fort Sumpter where the gun nuts of the day attacked a government fort and started the civil war. That didn't work out too well for them even in those times. What do you think a bunch of idiot gun nuts with rifles would be able to do against today's military? You're a childish idiot wanting to play army. I'm not against taking people's guns except in cases like yours where you should have yours replaced with paint ball guns so you could play army all you want.

In fact, you're so wrong across the board you don't even realize the fool you're making of yourself.

I think thinking men would agree the Founding Fathers were several grades above you in IQ. They provided for the right to bear arms. "Gun Nuts" to you, while you sit here in the nation they formed enjoying the framework for freedom THEY gave you, so you can diss and disrespect all the sacrifices made so that you can mock them.

You are truly stupid. Slavery is abhorrent to all ethical and moral belief, and nobody in this country ever had the right to own another human being as if he were property, even though it was legal for a time. Criminals attacked a government installation more than 150 years ago because our government declared the vile act of slavery would end. Those attackers weren't defending their rights. They had no more right to own people than a mass shooter has the right to shoot up a school. The attack at Fort Sumpter did happen, but it had nothing to do with protecting anyone's rights from the government. The revolutionary war was a war against an oppressive government. The civil war was the act of traitors attacking our country. Only a fool wouldn't see that difference.

Owning guns doesn't make anybody a gun nut. Insisting that our country doesn't have the right to regulate ownership and use of guns for the safety of it's citizens is what makes you a gun nut. You idiots seem to think that owning a gun puts that person on your side when more than 90% of the country favors universal background checks. You are truly an idiot

Universal background checks are worthless, unnecessary, and unconstitutional. They are a waste of money.... and even the last mass shooter legally obtained his weapon.

Universal background checks are the precursor to registration which is the precursor to confiscation. Without the registration of private owned firearms, there is no way to enforce a universal background check. Once gun owners understand that, I doubt that any of them would support a background check.

The background check is a clear and unequivocal violation of the Fourth Amendment. Apply a background check to any of the other Rights you have and you'll see it's nothing more than a tool of control. The best and most effective way to insure guns don't end up in the hands of the wrong people is to make sure that the bodies of those wrong hands are in prisons, jails, mental health facilities, or under the care and supervision of someone who can watch them all the time.

Yes, I know the gun nut rant about universal background checks as well as you do. More than 90% of the country wants them, and that includes crazy right wingers and gun nuts too.

Brought to you by the same pollsters that said Hillary had a 97% chance to win.

Wow, you must really be stumped. That claim about polls before the election is usually reserved as the Trumpster's dodge of last resort. Of course those polls were right. She did get 3 million more votes, but a perfect storm of cheating, Democratic apathy, and Comey's announcement allowed that illegitimate clown to walk away with the prize

182a5c88474d4ff4dd6ee213b677f938--gun-control-nd-amendment.jpg

Do you really believe someone will try to take your and my guns, or are you just repeating silly crap?

Commie shills advocate for it on sites like these all day, every day in some cases.

Just look at Maine ..person over there, and that one is mild.

You use the word commie as a catch all for anyone you don't like, don't you?
Idiots here advocate for civil war every day, but that doesn't mean I believe it will happen. That wasn't the question anyway. Do you think somebody will come to take your guns or mine?

Yes. It's already happened in New Orleans and California.

Link?

A Decade Later, Remember New Orleans … Gun Confiscation Can (And Has) Happened In America

California's gun seizure squad finds an arsenal under a bed - CNN

Next! :itsok:

Do you really believe someone will try to take your and my guns, or are you just repeating silly crap?

Commie shills advocate for it on sites like these all day, every day in some cases.

Idiots here advocate for civil war every day, but that doesn't mean I believe it will happen. That wasn't the question anyway. Do you think somebody will come to take your guns or mine?

Link?

A Decade Later, Remember New Orleans … Gun Confiscation Can (And Has) Happened In America

The California link was about a felon who was not allowed to own guns having his arsenal confiscated. Are you in favor of felons being armed? At the time of the link (about a year ago) California was the only state that actively checked felons to see if they had guns that they legally couldn't have. While I see where that might be disappointing to a felon in possession of guns he isn't allowed to have, it is better than waiting until he uses them in a crime before they are taken from him. He shouldn't have them to start with, right?

The New Orleans link describes an abuse of power that should have never happened. Thankfully, soon after that happened, President Bush signed a federal law preventing gun confiscation during times of emergency to prevent that from happening again.

I will change my question slightly. Do you think someone will legally come to take your and my guns? Do you distrust America that much?

I don't give a rat's ass what the majority wants. The founders / framers made their points about our Republic unequivocally clear:

"The whole of that Bill [of Rights] is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals...t establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of."

Albert Gallatin, letter to Alexander Addison, October 7, 1789

Unalienable Rights are codified in the Bill of Rights. So, while I think your stats are as bogus as it gets, it would not matter if the figure were 99 percent. We are not constitutionally obligated to give up unalienable Rights. That word has a meaning. It means the Right is absolute and the majority can kiss my ass. If gun owners are serious, they will give that subject a very thorough examination.

Brought to you by the same pollsters that said Hillary had a 97% chance to win.

Wow, you must really be stumped. That claim about polls before the election is usually reserved as the Trumpster's dodge of last resort. Of course those polls were right. She did get 3 million more votes, but a perfect storm of cheating, Democratic apathy, and Comey's announcement allowed that illegitimate clown to walk away with the prize

Will this never end? Trump won the Electoral College. This is not a democracy people. Trump gets where he's at by cheating; the left gets votes by lying. What's the difference? When the next leftist is elected, the liberals will defend that individual even if they screwed their own mother for money to finance the election.

Link?

The California link was about a felon who was not allowed to own guns having his arsenal confiscated. Are you in favor of felons being armed? At the time of the link (about a year ago) California was the only state that actively checked felons to see if they had guns that they legally couldn't have. While I see where that might be disappointing to a felon in possession of guns he isn't allowed to have, it is better than waiting until he uses them in a crime before they are taken from him. He shouldn't have them to start with, right?

The New Orleans link describes an abuse of power that should have never happened. Thankfully, soon after that happened, President Bush signed a federal law preventing gun confiscation during times of emergency to prevent that from happening again.

I will change my question slightly. Do you think someone will legally come to take your and my guns? Do you distrust America that much?

Why would you trust a government that don't trust you? Why would you allow a government to violate your Rights on the pretext of promising you safety?

Since the civil war, how many times have Americans taken up arms against the government to protect their rights? Yes, I know there have been a couple cases when crazy nut jobs took over a bird sanctuary or similar things, but how many times have the public been at armed conflict with our government?
They only talk...they all rolled over on their yellow bellies for the Patriot Act.
not all of us

Since the civil war, how many times have Americans taken up arms against the government to protect their rights? Yes, I know there have been a couple cases when crazy nut jobs took over a bird sanctuary or similar things, but how many times have the public been at armed conflict with our government?
They only talk...they all rolled over on their yellow bellies for the Patriot Act.
not all of us

Yes, some pf you whine on message boards and pretend to be ex military.

Link?

No one is in favor of felons owning guns except for the ultra crazy sovereign people, and you progressives. We want the violent criminals to be locked up forever, you don't. You want them released to prey on the civilian population so that you can then bleat about taking gun Rights away from the 99.999% of those who own guns legally.

If you want to modify or get rid of the Second Amendment, be a fucking man and do it properly.

Get your Senator or Congressman, or your analogous state Legislator to propose an appropriate Amendment to the Constitution. Then get it passed by two-thirds of both houses of Congress, and by the state legislatures of three-fourths of the states.

If you think that will be too HARD, then go fuck yourself.

No, wait. Just be a Leftist and try to get a Leftist President elected, so he can nominate Leftist Supreme Court justices so they can IGNORE the Second Amendment, and pass whatever the fuck "Constitutional" idea they deem appropriate (disguising it as an "interpretation" of the Second Amendment), instead of the ACTUAL Second Amendment.

It might be easier.

Link?

No one is in favor of felons owning guns except for the ultra crazy sovereign people, and you progressives. We want the violent criminals to be locked up forever, you don't. You want them released to prey on the civilian population so that you can then bleat about taking gun Rights away from the 99.999% of those who own guns legally.

If people with violent tendencies are put away for good and another person pays their debt to society, how do you justify having two classes of citizens in the United States?

A guy breaks the law and pays for his crime. He proves to be a model citizen. You would then not allow him the Right to protect his sons and daughters and his wife on what pretext???

If people with violent tendencies are put away for good and another person pays their debt to society, how do you justify having two classes of citizens in the United States?

A guy breaks the law and pays for his crime. He proves to be a model citizen. You would then not allow him the Right to protect his sons and daughters and his wife on what pretext???

If you are a violent felon, you shouldn't be walking the streets.

Agreed. Others who have paid for the crimes should return as freemen with their unalienable Rights restored.

Agreed. Others who have paid for the crimes should return as freemen with their unalienable Rights restored.

Maybe. It depends on the crime they committed. In some cases i agree with you. Even felons can get a relief of disability to own long guns for hunting etc. Those are very useful in home defense as well.

Maybe. It depends on the crime they committed. In some cases i agree with you. Even felons can get a relief of disability to own long guns for hunting etc. Those are very useful in home defense as well.

It is you are either for unalienable Rights or against them.

Link?

So you agree that the above link to a felon having his guns confiscated in California wasn't an example a Democratic effort to take everybody's guns.
Again, I have no idea why you think you know what I might want, but the things you list are bullshit. I guess that should be expected from you. People who claim to be experts in everything are often wrong about most things.

None... it's a blood sport in America.

Absolutely false. The vast majority of gun owners who are NON GANG MEMBERS are responsible. The stats back it up. If you think its a blood sport, you've probably been binging on NET FLICKS

You need to make up your mind. That's the exact opposite of what you just said a few minutes ago.

not all of us

Yes, some pf you whine on message boards and pretend to be ex military.
img003.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back