What Nation Will Clinton's Flee to After Trump Wins?

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
What nation will the crimminal cabal of Bill and Hillary flee to after Donald Trump wins presidency?
What nations do we not have an extradition treaty with? Trump may have to send SEAL team on a snatch and grab mission so they can face justice.

I would guess Saudi but once they don't have any political favors to sell they are worthless so maybe not. They should go to Haity and enjoy all their foundations success there.

How much you want to bet the Bushes aren't caught up in this mess, chum?
If they are, as long as the U.S is snatching the criminals for prosecution, whats a couple more to be snatched. If the Bush's are involved, then they also need to be held accountable.
See the difference between a liberal and an American? Us Americans will hold our own accountable while liberals try to cover up the misdeeds of their worshiped heroes

What nation does Clinton friends "Fantasex Island" belong to?

I wonder if Marc Richs house was part of the pardon?

If they are, as long as the U.S is snatching the criminals for prosecution, whats a couple more to be snatched. If the Bush's are involved, then they also need to be held accountable.
See the difference between a liberal and an American? Us Americans will hold our own accountable while liberals try to cover up the misdeeds of their worshiped heroes
ORLY?

What if it's found that the Bushes also joined in on trips to Pedo Island and some good ole down home spirit cooking?

I'm of the belief that this nasty shit crosses party lines.

What nation will the crimminal cabal of Bill and Hillary flee to after Donald Trump wins presidency?
What nations do we not have an extradition treaty with? Trump may have to send SEAL team on a snatch and grab mission so they can face justice.
You'll be here Tues nite, right? For the Party?

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy:

Epstein's Pedo-Orgy Island!

You bet.

ORLY?

What if it's found that the Bushes also joined in on trips to Pedo Island and some good ole down home spirit cooking?

ok, so now I agree with you. I expect that this nasty shit crosses the party lines also. And I am hoping that a full investigation is done and all of those that participated in the trips there are hung by their nads until dead in some public square somewhere.
There is no way to justify any of this at all. Nobody should walk free just because of party affiliation or any other qualifier that might come up.

ORLY?

Fuck them too. My avatar is only because the 1992 election allowed a draft dodger to beat WWII hero...and America has gone to shit ever since.

I will be here right up until my keyboard shorts out from the tears being dropped on it.

Why is it that amerians are always clinging to the notion that some 1%er messiah is going to come down to save them?

She will be in the Oval Office while Trump will be at his tower starting his TV Station...

ORLY?

Fuck them too. My avatar is only because the 1992 election allowed a draft dodger to beat WWII hero...and America has gone to shit ever since.

Yeah sure, that was it. So ya ran another draft dodger in 2012.

She will be in the Oval Office while Trump will be at his tower starting his TV Station...

... with lame ass texmex taco bowls in the cafeteria.

Russia

Forum List

Back