What Nation Will Clinton's Flee to After Trump Wins?

If they are, as long as the U.S is snatching the criminals for prosecution, whats a couple more to be snatched. If the Bush's are involved, then they also need to be held accountable.
See the difference between a liberal and an American? Us Americans will hold our own accountable while liberals try to cover up the misdeeds of their worshiped heroes
ORLY?

What if it's found that the Bushes also joined in on trips to Pedo Island and some good ole down home spirit cooking?

I'm of the belief that this nasty shit crosses party lines.
Fuck them too. My avatar is only because the 1992 election allowed a draft dodger to beat WWII hero...and America has gone to shit ever since.

Yeah sure, that was it. So ya ran another draft dodger in 2012.
You ran Barry Sotoro twice and now you have crooked Hillary. Trump never hid in an ROTC program then dropped.

If they are, as long as the U.S is snatching the criminals for prosecution, whats a couple more to be snatched. If the Bush's are involved, then they also need to be held accountable.
See the difference between a liberal and an American? Us Americans will hold our own accountable while liberals try to cover up the misdeeds of their worshiped heroes
ORLY?

What if it's found that the Bushes also joined in on trips to Pedo Island and some good ole down home spirit cooking?

Fuck them too. My avatar is only because the 1992 election allowed a draft dodger to beat WWII hero...and America has gone to shit ever since.

You ran Barry Sotoro twice and now you have crooked Hillary. Trump never hid in an ROTC program then dropped.

Romney, look it up, laying on a beach in France writing love letters to Miss Ann in the sand. This "issue" doesn't matter to you at all, you're a partisanshithead and you only recognize two flavors.

ORLY?

Romney, look it up, laying on a beach in France writing love letters to Miss Ann in the sand. This "issue" doesn't matter to you at all, you're a partisanshithead and you only recognize two flavors.
What does that have to do with anything at all?
Did you just hit the crack pipe right before typing that?

ORLY?

If you'd like to rebut we can go from there.

ORLY?

Im sorry but, you have totally lost me.
seriously, are you suffering a medical problem right now?

Im sorry but, you have totally lost me.
seriously, are you suffering a medical problem right now?

Have a nice day.

Forum List

Back