What, Me Worry?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
You got democrats running around the boards on the net and out in the streets saying they will impeach Trump. How little do those idiots think about the result their wish would incur.

That would NOT make way for a president Hillary OR bring Obama {Sh#t Stain} back. That WOULD make way for President Pence whose conservative and christian stripes are FAR stronger and deeper then Trumps. Donald Trump is the velvet glove and Mike Pence would be the iron fist.

Watching democrats is like watching a retard trying to teach a rope to sit up.
Its so pathetic its funny.

Fury

President Pence would, honestly, be great for America. Of course, if that were to become a real possibility (and it won't because there is going to be found no illegal activity on Trump's part), then they will go on a witch hunt on Pence too. The only end game for the leftist scum bags is achieving power and they do not give a damn about how they get it.

• Banned
President Pence would, honestly, be great for America. Of course, if that were to become a real possibility (and it won't because there is going to be found no illegal activity on Trump's part), then they will go on a witch hunt on Pence too. The only end game for the leftist scum bags is achieving power and they do not give a damn about how they get it.
I laugh because they have no idea what they wish for! They would move the entire country FARTHER right.

Just how do you know there is no illegal activity on Trumps part? I am sure the FBI has confided in you

And they have you?
Just how do you know there is no illegal activity on Trumps part? I am sure the FBI has confided in you

And they have you?
No, but I leave the asinine claims to your kind

864A298B-3FB9-480F-BBAE-0F22C6D66AB0-33101-000022670119347F_tmp.gif
How do you KNOW there is illegal activity? Because CNN tells you there is?

• Banned
He passed the "Clinton sniff test", he WON!

Because they testified on Monday that there is no evidence.

Why is that so difficult for you guys to grasp?

View attachment 118631
It goes much farther and deeper than CNN. As I said try to read and listen to something other than right wing outlets, they only lie to you

He passed the "Clinton sniff test", he WON!
No, he lost by 3 million legal votes

Never happened

I think Trump is a useless piece of shit. However, I hope he sees out his term. Pence is much worse..

View attachment 118631
It goes much farther and deeper than CNN. As I said try to read and listen to something other than right wing outlets, they only lie to you
Who do you suggest I listen to, Bumblefuck? Slate? Salon? Daily Beast?

For fuck's sake, grow up!

View attachment 118631

That would be a fine start, but dont stop there

Pence is a real conservative with whom moderates can work.

He is a clean conservative.

He will grab the Alt Right by the collective balls and make them squeal.

He would be a fine Republican president.

View attachment 118631

That would be a fine start, but dont stop there
BrummelTwat, you are one stupid motherfucker. Those media sources are nothing but propaganda rags.

But Jake Starkey would not have voted for Pence because Jake Starkey is not a Republican. If Pence ran for president then Jake Starkey would have called him a Nazi who wants to see poor people die in the streets.

But Jake Starkey would not have voted for Pence because Jake Starkey is not a Republican. If Pence ran for president then Jake Starkey would have called him a Nazi who wants to see poor people die in the streets.
I am a Republican and Rob is a far right wannabee, nothing more than a pretender.

I wanted Kasich and ended up voting for McMullin.

Never happened

Wow... You are seriously in denial

Forum List

Back