What "mandate"?

GMCGeneral

Diamond Member
Dec 16, 2020
For me to know and you not to find out.
Looking back on the clusterfuck of the 2020 Election, yeah, we lost Trump, but the Democrats' "blue wave" didn't happen either. And now getting their asses handed to them, YET AGAIN, Democrats can't help but shoot themselves in the foot. Right now, midterms are looking good for the House as Nancy PIGloser lost a shitload of seats, and for more states to flip their governors (Hell, even Andy can't shake off nursinghomegate). The Senate may be tricky with 22 Republicans up this time, but if the GOP stays on point, then we should be able to flip back the Senate. Now, that being said, 2024 I do NOT want Donald to run again. Even though I agree with most of his policies, he rubs off like .20 grit sandpaper. I would love to see someone with the same political ideology, but much less caustic.

Looking back on the clusterfuck of the 2020 Election, yeah, we lost Trump, but the Democrats' "blue wave" didn't happen either. And now getting their asses handed to them, YET AGAIN, Democrats can't help but shoot themselves in the foot. Right now, midterms are looking good for the House as Nancy PIGloser lost a shitload of seats, and for more states to flip their governors (Hell, even Andy can't shake off nursinghomegate). The Senate may be tricky with 22 Republicans up this time, but if the GOP stays on point, then we should be able to flip back the Senate. Now, that being said, 2024 I do NOT want Donald to run again. Even though I agree with most of his policies, he rubs off like .20 grit sandpaper. I would love to see someone with the same political ideology, but much less caustic.

Did I sleep through some ass-handing-to-them event? Something Lamestream Media didn't cover? :dunno:

Did you know that midterms don't happen until November 2022? That's like 21 months.

Let's not pretend our votes count anymore ...

52821654-robot-the-voter-vote-on-election-day-pop-art-retro-style-politics-and-the-state-the-f...jpg

Did I sleep through some ass-handing-to-them event? Something Lamestream Media didn't cover? :dunno:

Did you know that midterms don't happen until November 2022? That's like 21 months.
And you do know that nobody wants what Dems have to offer.

Nobody but the 81 million people who voted for Biden. How many voted for Trump?

More.

More.
Only in your imagination.

More.

No. In actual fact. Algorithms in voting machines are for one thing and one thing only. Changing votes.

More.

No. In actual fact. Algorithms in voting machines are for one thing and one thing only. Changing votes.

Again, you show you have no idea what you are talking about. Every program any computer runs has many algorythms. The computer in your phone, TV, and your car all run algorythms every time you use them, and they have nothing to do with changing votes. Algorythms are entered through lines of code, just like all instructions. If you can find the line of code that does what you claim, you will have all the evidence you need, but I can assure you that code has been checked and rechecked dozens, or even hundreds of times before it is downloaded to voting machines.

1613372083006.png

More.

Again, you show you have no idea what you are talking about. Every program any computer runs has many algorythms. The computer in your phone, TV, and your car all run algorythms every time you use them, and they have nothing to do with changing votes. Algorythms are entered through lines of code, just like all instructions. If you can find the line of code that does what you claim, you will have all the evidence you need, but I can assure you that code has been checked and rechecked dozens, or even hundreds of times before it is downloaded to voting machines.

View attachment 457422

Again, you lie. A voting machine is a simple tabulation machine. There is not just no need for an algorithm in a simple tabulation machine, it is prima facie evidence of vote fraud.

You are a traitor so you don't care.

More.

View attachment 457422
Hell the white house human resource lady doesn't even check for two IDs you want us to believe this story?

More.

View attachment 457422

Again, you lie. A voting machine is a simple tabulation machine. There is not just no need for an algorithm in a simple tabulation machine, it is prima facie evidence of vote fraud.

You are a traitor so you don't care.

You are an idiot, and you don't know, but we all already knew that.

More.

View attachment 457422
Hell the white house human resource lady doesn't even check for two IDs you want us to believe this story?
Don't care what you believe,. I backed up my claim. You are free to continue spouting crazy crap if that is your choice.

Why bother wasting your time. The democrats control the vote . They used all the skills from decades of fraudulent voting and took it national . Game over .

Forum List

Back