What makes you lean ‘Left’? What makes nearly all big cities ‘Left’?

When they did this, they OVERPAID them, and gave them MASSIVE retirement benefits to keep them in the fold, all on the public dime.
Public sector workers are generally UNDER paid...and that was made up with pensions...which Republicans want to do away with...as well as cutting their wages.

Anti-middle class all the way

People in cities want city services to improve their quality of life. Those in rural areas just want low taxes with little government interaction
You obviously are referring to the Democrat Run Big cities that are
often virtual Hell Holes.Like San Fransico.Which used to be the Flower
of California.Too many Northern hell holes to name.

What are the primary issues that drive people to the Left…why are such driving forces so much more prevelant in urban metropolises?
I ask because thinking ‘Left‘ in America isn’t exactly the conventional ideolgy to adopt…right?
Your thoughts?
Ah, idiocy. Intolerance. The desire to kill babies in the womb.

Sorry bout that,

1. I will explain with simplicity why liberals or the left are indeed lost and left behind.
2. They don't have G-D.
3. G-D don't want them, and will never accept them.
4. G-d put them there where he wants them.
5. You can not be on the right unless G-D chooses you to be on the right.
6. G-D have mercy on all the pathetic lefts souls.
7. Get right with G-D and you will get right with man.
8. I don't make the rules but I do know them, baby killers all burn in hell.
9. Its true.
10. Chose wisely what you hear.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Public sector workers are generally UNDER paid...and that was made up with pensions...which Republicans want to do away with...as well as cutting their wages.

Anti-middle class all the way
Lmfao you have 100 grand a year dog catchers in LA the only ones you would consider underpaid are in Red states

Sorry bout that,

1. I will explain with simplicity why liberals or the left are indeed lost and left.
2. They don't have G-D.
3. G-D don't want them, and will never accept them.
4. G-d put them there where he wants them.
5. You can not be on the right unless G-D chooses you to be on the right.
6. G-D have mercy on all the pathetic lefts souls.
7. Get right with G-D and you will get right with man.
8. I don't make the rules but I do know them, baby killers all burn in hell.
9. Its true.
10. Chose wisely what you hear.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Fucking Bible Thumpers.'

Jesus

You're so full of shit.

Cracks me up that these Bible Thumpers think nothing of lying
Says the typical ignorant liberal....

In fact, the city’s $1.5 billion budget deficit isn’t stopping 18,759 highly compensated employees from each bringing home pay packages worth $150,000 (or more) annually.

We found truck drivers loaded up with $262,898; city painters making $270,190; firefighters earning $316,306; and plumbing supervisors cleaning up $348,291 every year. One deputy sheriff earned $574,595 last year – including $315,896 in overtime.

You're so full of shit.

Public Works – Cases of human waste on San Francisco streets spiked to 31,000 in 2019 – an all-time high. The agency in charge of cleaning up the mess has a quarter-billion-dollar budget ($224 million) earmarked for personnel costs alone.

Public works employs a staff of 1,790, including truck drivers ($218,495), arborists ($206,107), and general laborers ($188,975). Team members on the self-styled “poop patrol” cost taxpayers up to $184,000 each.

You're so full of shit.

Los Angeles...

In the Street Services division, we found 37 “tree surgeons” and supervisors made between $100,000 and $207,058 last year. Known as tree trimmers in most communities, these surgeons and their supervisors trimmed off a lot of overtime: the top eleven earned overtime pay between $45,206 and $86,306.

Sorry bout that,

1. Why are the left leaving big cities in droves, one will be taken, the other left, where ever you are.
2. You will not escape the judgement thats coming.
3. You will simply burn.
4. You want to not burn, you are aware you will, so you move into the rights cities, to feel safe, but just remember some will be taken, some left.
5. You are the left, if you are left, nothing will hide that fact.
6. Again I don't make the rules but I know what they are.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You're so full of shit.

Boston...

One hundred more employees go by before getting to the next one on the top-earners list who’s neither a cop nor a jake. And that’s wire inspector Keith Barry, who supplemented his relatively modest $92,107 income with $175,139 of OT — the most of any city employee in 2020.

In total, the city’s employees made $126.5 million in overtime pay last year — though that’s actually a bit less moolah than the $127 million the city doled out in 2019. But the total amount of cheese taken home by city employees rose from $1.797 billion to $1.820 billion. That’s a 1% increase, down from a 4.4% increase between 2018 and 2019.

You're so full of shit.

Chicago

2 IN 5 CHICAGO CITY WORKERS ARE PAID $100K OR MORE

Should I go on you fucking ignorant douche bag?

Chicago

2 IN 5 CHICAGO CITY WORKERS ARE PAID $100K OR MORE

Should I go on you fucking ignorant douche bag?
Generally that's cops grabbing over time pay and upper level management

Forum List

Back