What law(s) would have stopped the Buffalo shooting?

Hey, genius, we already have laws and regulations. They didn't this. Why do you think more laws and regulations will?

You can't compare what goes on in the UK or Australia or New Zealand. Hell, we have cities with a higher population that New Zealand...

What needs to happen is we stop coddling criminals. I'm all for enacting more laws, provided those laws target the criminals and put them in prison for so long they're not ever likely to see the outside of their jail cell again...

Stupid idea...

Again, our population is five times that of the UK. You can't compare them. Just because something happens in a pokie little country like England doesn't mean it'll work here...

England doesn't share a 3,000 mile border with a degenerate narco state either.

Half the voters in the US have a net Zero or Net negative tax liability jackass so by definition they vastly outnumber the middle class.

lo and almost none of them ever get elected to office, dumbass. Why? BECAUSE IT TAKES MONEY, you moron.

Congratulations on successfully implanting Wall Street morals on the entire population, and most immigrants. This is your dream come true, idiot. Enjoy!

The stat's also show conclusively that when would be mass shooters meet armed resistance immediately they are unsuccessful in racking up large numbers of casualties.

They always tend to seek out the softest targets they can find.
Perhaps many mass murderers play video games. A first person shooter video game is a lot of fun but in real life when someone is shooting back at you things get real dicy real quick. That can make it difficult to rack up a high score which may be what the shooter wants.

Tucker isn't promoting white supremacy or racism at all, you should watch the show yourself instead of swallowing spoon-fed bullshit as fact.

Democrats are flooding the country with poor immigrants to create a new permanent dependent underclass to keep themselves in perpetual power.

That's just a fact, it has nothing to do with racism.
You wouldn't recognise what a fact it if I'd paint it bright red and put it on a billboard in your front yard. What you spouted are not facts. It's particularly ill founded partisan dribble that you swallowed wholesale.

As for it not being racist. If your "fact" like you call it can be used as a justification for an avowed, white nationalist to kill black people. Chances are you said something racist, or bigoted which is the correct term.

There have been laws against murder since Day 1, and yet it still happens.

And when your white rightwing ideological cousins choose to commit mass murder against specific people of a specific race that mostly vote for Democrats you Nostra want to make sure your cousins are the best equipped to carry out their racist deed and kill as many as possible. That makes you an accomplice of sorts and certainty s racist.

Perhaps many mass murderers play video games. A first person shooter video game is a lot of fun but in real life when someone is shooting back at you things get real dicy real quick. That can make it difficult to rack up a high score which may be what the shooter wants.
Years ago, a second class petty officer who worked for me came up to me and pointed to my Combat Action Ribbon, which I got from service in the Middle East during Desert Storm..

"I want one of those!" he said.

"No, you don't." I responded.

"Why not?", he asked. "I could pop off a couple rounds at some sand ni***r."

I replied "Oh, you don't get one of those for shooting at the enemy. You get one of those when the enemy shoots back."

"Oh..."

NY gun laws:
Gun laws in New York - Wikipedia
NY has among the strongest gun laws in the US - indeed, NY has ALL the 'common sense' laws - laws, we are told,. will prevent shootings like this.
Obviously, these laws don't work.
So...
What makes you believe this?
How do these law(s) not violate the constitution?

None. Because it isn't about laws, it's about society.

Look at Switzerland they have gun ownership that rivals the united states' but also have amazingly low gun related and violent crime and it's usually the lowest in all of Europe.

Why?

Because they have high employment rates, high education rates, and a good healthcare system.

Because they don't have a diverse society. They all speak the same language, all have a similar mentality, all have the same social norms, they don't have hundreds of different kinds of people all wanting society to be what they want it to be. You can't even become a citizen without paying a lot and speaking the language fluently. So they tend to be more relaxed and comfortable around one another with a lot less friction.

It never stops to amaze me what lengths people are willing to go to in order to justify stuff. In this case completly and otherly forget what reading
comprehension is.

Yes, this person read about different ideologies. After which he picked one. The one Carlson in the clip I put out endorses, who he indeed didn't meet in person but still agrees with.

I love how everybody on the right is doing these weird intellectual splits to detach the person who committed the crime from the motive he gave.
What amazes me is how you leftists have a memory disability. All those violents acts. All that violent rhetoric from the democrat politicians, all the rioting, the defamation of Sandman, the slander of Rittenhouse. The slander of millions of Americans.
You actually believe you have earned forgiveness and gather around the campfire? Eventually someone on the right will loose it because they have had enough. And shrugs if you meet them.

What loophole?
The Buffalo shooting suspect bought a gun just a few months after a police-mandated psychiatric evaluation that followed a shooting threat.

Despite A Mandated Psych Eval, Buffalo Shooter Bought A Gun

NY gun laws:
Gun laws in New York - Wikipedia
NY has among the strongest gun laws in the US - indeed, NY has ALL the 'common sense' laws - laws, we are told,. will prevent shootings like this.
Obviously, these laws don't work.
So...
What makes you believe this?
How do these law(s) not violate the constitution?
No law can ever stop anyone from killing anyone. What a bunch of bullshit from everyone who thinks that is possible. Just like someone who thinks people who do commit murder won't do it again. It's imbred and the psyche of the soul. One cannot change their soul. la dy da, la dy da, la dy da

The Buffalo shooting suspect bought a gun just a few months after a police-mandated psychiatric evaluation that followed a shooting threat.

Despite A Mandated Psych Eval, Buffalo Shooter Bought A Gun
what makes you think he would have just said, ah shucks I can't buy one from a gun shop? You don't think he would have found a gun? Really, are you truly that stupid? The kid was going to go forward any way he could have, it was who he is. He's a sick mthr fker, his soul is dead and you think a gun law would stop him. That's so funny I can't stop laughing. :auiqs.jpg:

No law can ever stop anyone from killing anyone. What a bunch of bullshit from everyone who thinks that is possible. Just like someone who thinks people who do commit murder won't do it again. It's imbred and the psyche of the soul. One cannot change their soul. la dy da, la dy da, la dy da
Does that mean we should give up on trying.

What happened to the conservative meme, that saving even one life is worth it.

And commit a federal felony in doing so.

Ah. You hate free speech.

If that happens, almost no one will support gun control.
Dragonlady is a complete moron when it come to our laws, the Constitution, and how our country works.

She should worry about her own shithole country that locks people up and seizes their property for disagreeing with the government.

what makes you think he would have just said, ah shucks I can't buy one from a gun shop? You don't think he would have found a gun?

That's why they have to close the loopholes that Nostra is unaware of.

He's a sick mthr fker, his soul is dead and you think a gun law would stop him. That's so funny I can't stop laughing. :auiqs.jpg:

It would make it real hard. He wouldn't be able to find a legitimate source. Which would make him a criminal, before he could fire a shot.

Forum List

Back