What law(s) would have stopped the Buffalo shooting?

You need gun laws, then you need decades of cultural change. Anyone who thinks they can create laws, expect results over night and no future incidents, is a retard and has no grip on the subject.

Various English speaking countries are where they are with minimal gun incidents due to decades of gun laws and regulations etc..

The first step in sorting America's gun problem out is ripping up that out of date constitution and drafting a one suitable for the present.

Wrong.
In fact, so wrong that it is incredibly silly.
Gun laws have never possibly ever made any difference at all.
Those intent on facing the highest possible penalties for murder, are NEVER going to be at all deterred by the less penalties of gun laws.

Obviously the problem in the US that is less in the rest of the world is anger from lack of security or lack of health care.
We have much greater injustice, with the biggest divide between the wealthy and poor, unfair tax laws, virtual slavery with laws slanted in favor of land lords, etc.

The rest of the world just does a much better job of caring for its people, reducing injustice, ensuring everyone has health care access, housing, etc.

Abortion isn't a right protected by the constitution. Maybe you should read up on the constitution.

No rights were originally protected by the constitution, and instead the constitution just was intended to divide jurisdiction between the feds and everyone else.
The 14th amendment changed that, but there still is no individual bill of rights, and it is all up the the SCOTUS, not the constitution.

NY gun laws:
Gun laws in New York - Wikipedia
NY has among the strongest gun laws in the US - indeed, NY has ALL the 'common sense' laws - laws, we are told,. will prevent shootings like this.
Obviously, these laws don't work.
So...
What makes you believe this?
How do these law(s) not violate the constitution?
None that I know of. If it were simple it would have been solved all ready.

No rights were originally protected by the constitution, and instead the constitution just was intended to divide jurisdiction between the feds and everyone else.
The 14th amendment changed that, but there still is no individual bill of rights, and it is all up the the SCOTUS, not the constitution.
Alex I'll take what is the second amendment for a $1000.

Exactly.

I am beginning to wonder if they are not “beefed up and enforced” so the government can eventually take guns away from honest, sane people.
Well that is just your amosexual paranoid telling you that. The Buffalo shooter is a PERFECT example of how the current law falls short. How many more tragedies are you willing to endure until we come to out senses? What I proposed would not deny guns to honest sane people.

NY gun laws:
Gun laws in New York - Wikipedia
NY has among the strongest gun laws in the US - indeed, NY has ALL the 'common sense' laws - laws, we are told,. will prevent shootings like this.
Obviously, these laws don't work.
So...
What makes you believe this?
How do these law(s) not violate the constitution?
The laws of gravity; the bullets would simply fall to the ground after exiting the gun barrel.

What law(s) would have stopped the Buffalo shooting?​

Outlawing guns, obviously.

Shooter can't rampage a grocery store without a gun.

It's necessarily magical and there's no relationship at all. That's obvious, isn't it?
And thus, your inability to demonstrate the necessary relationship between the gun control laws of those 'other countries' and their lower rates of mass shootings.
I accept your concession.

Well that is just your amosexual paranoid telling you that. The Buffalo shooter is a PERFECT example of how the current law falls short. How many more tragedies are you willing to endure until we come to out senses? What I proposed would not deny guns to honest sane people.
The political class led by the Progs caused this. And it is clear that the Progs have pre meditated messages to give out whenever an event like this happens. Messages out seconds after a tragedy happens.

Forum List

Back