What law(s) would have stopped the Buffalo shooting?

What part confused you? Criminals don't follow laws. Maybe one day you'll come face to face with one.
Nothing. You can do nothing about your mass killings but lie back and enjoy them. All the other developed nations with vastly lower rates of massacre have something magical going on which is beyond you guys' abilities to emulate.

Tough, but there it is.

It's necessarily magical and there's no relationship at all. That's obvious, isn't it?

There's nothing you can do about the mass killings in your country but lie back and enjoy your freedom.
Mass shooting single shooting why are mass shootings so important to you?

What part confused you? Criminals don't follow laws. Maybe one day you'll come face to face with one.
Why do we have any laws then. Because if we pass laws then we create criminal because if you have no laws then you won't have any crime. Right guys. That's how stupid you sound.

Nothing. You can do nothing about your mass killings but lie back and enjoy them. All the other developed nations with vastly lower rates of massacre have something magical going on which is beyond your guys' abilities to emulate.

Tough, but there it is.
Sure you could end most mass shootings by getting rid of those Draconian gun laws

Why do we have any laws then. Because if we pass laws then we create criminal because if you have no laws then you won't have any crime. Right guys. That's how stupid you sound.
You don't penalize everyone who has a driver's license for the lone act of one driver who mowed down 30 pedestrians.

Oh. I thought you were worrying about mass shootings and the inability of the US to deal with them like other developed countries have done. My bad.

"Worry"?

I'm armed all the time. So, no, I don't "worry" about them. I'm more than prepared to defend myself. What I find more worrisome is the fact that so many little snowflakes like you aren't prepared to do the same...

Criminals are going to break the abortion laws so we should just scrap them. Criminals don't follow laws.

Abortions aren't a right ......next.
Nor is killing people. But your argue EBT is these people have a right to have guns to use in mass murder. And seeings as though the criminals are going to mass murder why have any murder laws. Criminals don't follow the laws.

Criminals don't follow laws is the weakest argument against common sense gun laws to prevent known crazy people that want to murder people from having guns.

Mass shooting single shooting why are mass shootings so important to you?
Your high mass shootings and firearm homicide rates are not important to me. I enjoy the way the gun nuts in this forum enthusiastically water the tree of freedom with the blood of innocents. Other people's innocents, of course.

It's a hoot.

Nor is killing people. But your argue EBT is these people have a right to have guns to use in mass murder. And seeings as though the criminals are going to mass murder why have any murder laws. Criminals don't follow the laws.
People have a right to guns they have a right to use them lawfully. Now stop with your red herring

Forum List

Back