What law(s) would have stopped the Buffalo shooting?

Well mental health professionals sure dropped the ball. If the mental health professionals would of ruled him unstable and a threat the law would of kicked in if they would of judge him in that state.

This is a problem with the law. Wouldn't you say he is crazy?
His killing 10 people and reading his Manifesto....

He is MENTALLY ILL!!!

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: cnm
When you can tell me why I asked the question, you'll understand the irrelevance of your answer.
When you quit ignoring the fact that a cop was right there with a gun. You asked me how long did it take a cop to be there. ..I said he was right there and you ignore it.

You need gun laws, then you need decades of cultural change. Anyone who thinks they can create laws, expect results over night and no future incidents, is a retard and has no grip on the subject.

Various English speaking countries are where they are with minimal gun incidents due to decades of gun laws and regulations etc..

The first step in sorting America's gun problem out is ripping up that out of date constitution and drafting a one suitable for the present.
Fuck no. The last thing we want is to be like you sniveling little peasant subjects.

We're better than you.

Now, shut your fucking limey pie hole before we whip your flat asses a third time.

Yeah murder laws don't prevent murders either let's scrap them.
Murder laws don't stop murder let's just scrap them. It's going to happen why have laws.
You fail to understand the point.

The laws against murder (A) exist to punish people who commit murder, not prevent people form committing murder.
The vast majority of gun control laws (B) exist to prevent someone why cannot legally own a gun from getting one.
Demonstrating the inefficacy of (B) and then concluding that (B) should be repealed in any way questions the existence of (A).

Thus, your response is nonsense.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

The laws against murder (A) exist to punish people who commit murder, not prevent people form committing murder.
The vast majority of gun control laws (B) exist to prevent someone why cannot legally own a gun from getting one.
Demonstrating the inefficacy of (B) and then concluding that (B) should be repealed in any way questions the existence of (A).

You failed to get the point of what I was saying.

Laws are not always about prevent a crime but to punish the crime.

Forum List

Back