What kind of spying justifies this amount of acreage in Bluffdale, Utah

Laugh at me.
Okay.
Dude.

You insinuated our incompetent state had some how played some game on me....?

And you think I can't laugh at you? OK

Simmer down there and again remember they openly admit to all this shit. American citizens just don't give a shit apparently

If it's in the NYT it's now out there.

It means they have all the Hillary Blackberry data too.
And all the emails.
Same with the Bidens and everyone else.

They were probably watching Hunter smoking crack in real time and only God knows what else.

Last edited:

That story they didn't put in the NYT and actively tried to hide, at least not to verify

Literally the opposite of what they did with Drake

How do you not see the difference? Our media has changed a lot since the revelations about NSA internet spying and Utah data banks. Fox won. Doesn't change the fact mass surveillance is common knowledge from a different era of newspapers.

Let's try this, Juicin .

In one paragraph, describe what you think about 9/11.
jump.jpg

You're barking up the wrong tree I believe, but out of curiousity and the urge to be amused, what differences haven't I noticed ?

btw..are you this personal and inquisitive in every conversation or should I take this sudden interest you have with me personally ?

Sudden interest in you? lol

What are you autistic? I'm talking to you of course your views are relevant.

This isn't debate club

Comparing our media's reactino to mass surveillance stories to hunter biden is just absurd on the face of it.

Who the hell is the NSA spying on in Utah, the Mormons? There are no secrets left since they were either leaked by the WAPO or NYT during the last administration so maybe it's time to look at the secret CIA budget and the direction our so-called "Intel" agencies are headed.

Who the hell is the NSA spying on in Utah, the Mormons? There are no secrets left since they were either leaked by the WAPO or NYT during the last administration so maybe it's time to look at the secret CIA budget and the direction our so-called "Intel" agencies are headed.
Nobody is this ^ ignorant and disingenuous at the same time
without being a 100% piece of shit lying cheese pirate.

We all know the amount of information you can store on your personal computer. Pretty massive for what we do.
But how much spying into our personal lives justifies the amount of acreage at this NSA facility.
The United States is controlled by the top 1% The bottom 70% are too poor and I dunno about the other 29%
The answer is obvious, the government wants to become more intrusive into our lives. Your 600 dollar transaction will be stored here.

I wonder...how many alarms went off at spy agencies when they saw the words. Bluffdale Utah.
Nobody talks about Bluffdale. When I was a kid it was the place where flat earthers dropped off the planet.

Mod Note: Just for the record, although most pictures and info from the Utah link in the Opost for this thread are similar to what I've read in the press, -- the one picture of the monument sign at the entrance with the motto "If you have nothing to hide, You have nothing to fear" -- MAY NOT be genuine.

It comes from a private site that TRACKS and collects leaked IC (intel community) data. It is a dot-gov1 site rather than dot-gov -- and it identifies itself as an NSA parody site. It's even ripped off pages of the actual PUBLIC NSA site.

To be CLEAR -- the LINK in the OPost is a genuine attempt by "onlyinourstate.com" to do journalistic research on Utah site. It's just THEY might have taken this picture from the "parody" site. I dont KNOW that motto monument is not real, but this PICTURE seems only to link back to the dot-gov1 site..

Domestic Surveillance Directorate

This is a parody of nsa.gov and has not been approved, endorsed, or authorized by the National Security Agency or by any other U.S. Government agency.
Much of this content was derived from news media, privacy groups, and government websites. Links to these sites are posted on the left-sidebars of each page.

More about this website

About this website
This parody website has no connection whatsoever to the National Security Agency.

The "Domestic Surveillance Directorate" is a fictitious entity I created in October 2012 to raise awareness of important privacy issues. I'm not an expert in this subject matter nor am I associated with any privacy group.

Forum List

Back