What kind of sense does it make to buy oil from nations that hate us and shut down our own oil production?

You haven't answered my question, prove it. You're just adding 1 + 1 and getting 11. As usual, this is what you call right wing retarded logic. Gas prices are affected by demand and supply, not environmental deregulation.
Gas prices were record low during Trump. No matter what senseless drivel democrats spew.

Gas prices were record low during Trump. No matter what senseless drivel democrats spew.

Gas prices were in the low to mid $2 range per gallon during the last 2 years of Obama's presidency and it simply followed that trend into Trump's presidency. Bet you never realized that because Tucker and Hannity never mentioned that on their shows. Do you see how immensely easy it is to take apart republican lies and propaganda?

I don't know... I'm not a politician or a scientist or anything

but ... but

it just doesn't make sense to me... why a nation would do that...

Please explain, those of you to whom it makes sense...

thank you
This year the US will be the number one producer of natural gas.

I don't know... I'm not a politician or a scientist or anything

but ... but

it just doesn't make sense to me... why a nation would do that...

Please explain, those of you to whom it makes sense...

thank you
None unless you want to simply accelerate the fall of the US from prominence on the international stage.

What it is though is a way Biden and his cronies seem to think they can stay on the good side of AOC and there rest of the far left Enviro Marxist nuts while still hopefully being able to hang onto a few extra seats in the fall and to save his failing presidency.

No matter how much BS he, the DNC, and their media cohorts put out, the bottom line is Americans now realize that every day the value of a dollar is shrinking and their standard of living is falling as a direct result of their policies.

People generally don't pay much attention to politics really unless and until they are negatively impacted by National Policy but when they do they tend to vote in overwhelming numbers in the next election to change the status quo no matter which party is in power when things tank.

There was a glut of oil in the supply chain from the Obama years.
Not due to anything the administration did.

They in fact were found in court multiple times for illegally denying drilling rights and were finally ordered to comply or else.

More than anything else that "glut" was due to one of Obama's prime green targets, "Fracking".

Thankfully that initiative too ended up being killed despite his best efforts.

Not due to anything the administration did.

They in fact were found in court multiple times for illegally denying drilling rights and were finally ordered to comply or else.

More than anything else that "glut" was due to one of Obama's prime green targets, "Fracking".

Thankfully that initiative too ended up being killed despite his best efforts.
The ppb was high enough to justify investment.... and rig counts were higher than in the past 44 years.

The ppb was high enough to justify investment.... and rig counts were higher than in the past 44 years.
And again, not due to anything Obama did. He in fact did everything he could to prevent it but failed.

Fortunately the fed's have very little control over what happens on private land and that's where most wells are so even his federal fracking ban had zero effect on those wells.

He tried to completely shut down production in the Gulf and North slope both of which were shot down repeatedly in the courts.

He doesn't and should never get credit from anyone who understands the history or the market.

There was a glut of oil in the supply chain from the Obama years.
Gas prices were high during Obama and lowest in decades during Trump. If you ask me, the only 'glut' here is the glut of misinformation you are spewing.

Gas prices were in the low to mid $2 range per gallon during the last 2 years of Obama's presidency and it simply followed that trend into Trump's presidency. Bet you never realized that because Tucker and Hannity never mentioned that on their shows. Do you see how immensely easy it is to take apart republican lies and propaganda?
I realized I was paying much less per gallon during Trump than Obama no matter what fairy tale you are trying to spin here.

You haven't answered my question, prove it. You're just adding 1 + 1 and getting 11. As usual, this is what you call right wing retarded logic. Gas prices are affected by demand and supply, not environmental deregulation.
Environmental deregulation increased the availability of actual supply and future supply which reduced prices. The Market reacted and OPEC reacted by lowering its PPB but could not compete with cheaper domestic oil. You are the one adding 1 + 1 and getting 11, not me.

Environmental deregulation increased the availability of actual supply and future supply which reduced prices. The Market reacted and OPEC reacted by lowering its PPB but could not compete with cheaper domestic oil. You are the one adding 1 + 1 and getting 11, not me.

Why did the reduction in prices happen during Obama's presidency when environmental regulations were all in place then? hmmm?

Why did the reduction in prices happen during Obama's presidency when environmental regulations were all in place then? hmmm?
You are confusing normal fluctuation with the lowest prices in decades during Trump. But then you knew that.

Forum List

Back