What kind of sense does it make to buy oil from nations that hate us and shut down our own oil production?

It doesn't make sense that Biden closed keystone and others and our price of gas is going up? He's begging off the saudis and buying from Russia. What the hell kinda sense Does THAT make. Maybe some of you ought to get your head out of the sand and look where we're headed.

It's also dirty oil and expensive to refine.

Trump didn't do shit except be president during the most sudden drop in demand the petroleum industry ever experienced. Had they seen it coming production would have shut down around the world to avoid a glut and gas would not have ended up that cheap.
Gas prices went down right after Trump's EOs. There was no magic drop in demand at first but, stupid politicians (mostly the Democrats) shut our country down and told folks to stay home with their fake scamdemic and then demand went down. As soon as Biden got in office, his policies caused gas prices to shoot up.

Prove they are Marxist radicals?
They believe in Utopianism and believe that the existing society and culture should be radically transformed and individuals should surrender their liberty. We see this today with CRT, BLM, so-called human caused climate change, gay indoctrination of our youth and confusing children as to what their born sex is. Just to name a few.

Last edited:
Most people are that are invested in it.
If that is so, they why are most people upset about the high gas prices? With this great investment you would think they would have plenty of money to pay for gas and the transporters of goods would not raise their prices and retails (who have to pay more for products) would not raise their prices. Your theory just doesn't hold water.

It's also dirty oil and expensive to refine.
Bullshit......

Looks simple to me. It was sure simple enough for the left to blame anything and everything on President Trump.

Uhhh....

Because the import process creates a middle ground where middlemen can mark things up and have endless excuses for it that elude the domestic eye??

What I would rather have is irrelevant. Americans want cheap gas and they will have it at any price.
Just like they're perfectly ok buying cheap Chinese crap at Wally World that only lasts a week. They'll just keep going back for more and more and more. They've made it such a habit over the last 5 decades there's not really much choice anymore.

Gas prices went down right after Trump's EOs. There was no magic drop in demand at first but, stupid politicians (mostly the Democrats) shut our country down and told folks to stay home with their fake scamdemic and then demand went down. As soon as Biden got in office, his policies caused gas prices to shoot up.

What policies would that be? Name them all and how they effect gas prices.

The environmental policy of the Donald Trump administration represented a shift from the policy priorities and goals of the preceding Barack Obama administration. Where President Obama's environmental agenda prioritized the reduction of carbon emissions through the use of renewable energy with the goal of conserving the environment for future generations, the Trump administration policy was for the US to attain energy independence based on fossil fuel use and to rescind many environmental regulations. By the end of Trump's term, his administration had rolled back 98 environmental rules and regulations, leaving an additional 14 rollbacks still in progress. As of early 2021, the Biden administration was making a public accounting of regulatory decisions under the Trump administration that had been influenced by politics rather than science.

Note how Biden is inserted here, proving that Wiki is left biased.

Other countries "hate us" because the neocon, zog American government is controlled by demons and invariably fuck up other countries in an alleged attempt to install "democracy." Which today means jewish oligarchs run things here (and everywhere there is ridiculous shit happening), not the US Constitution. We will insert retarded Blacks and Browns into your country until we do not even need voter fraud techniques The zog controlled Sleepy Joe instituted unconstitutional orders such as "sanctions" which in the history of the civilized world never worked and a stop to oil exploration and distribution because his objective is the zog objective, to destroy free travel, increase costs of goods and services, etc.

I posted this once already
"the Trump administration policy was for the US to attain energy independence based on fossil fuel use and to rescind many environmental regulations.[2] By the end of Trump's term, his administration had rolled back 98 environmental rules and regulations, leaving an additional 14 rollbacks still in progress."

No one has shut down American oil production.
The OP did not say that. The query was why we are buying gas from our enemies. Trump had US energy independent for the most part and OPEC was lowering its PPB. The effect was the lowest gas prices in decades and a roaring economy as well as keeping Putin in check. With a stroke of the pen, Biden destroyed all that.

I posted this once already
"the Trump administration policy was for the US to attain energy independence based on fossil fuel use and to rescind many environmental regulations.[2] By the end of Trump's term, his administration had rolled back 98 environmental rules and regulations, leaving an additional 14 rollbacks still in progress."

Newsflash, rolling back enviromental regulations and protections literally has nothing to do with gas prices. I knew you'd come up with something ridiculous/stupid or just not even reply at all with a real explanation.

The OP did not say that. The query was why we are buying gas from our enemies. Trump had US energy independent for the most part and OPEC was lowering its PPB. The effect was the lowest gas prices in decades and a roaring economy as well as keeping Putin in check. With a stroke of the pen, Biden destroyed all that.

The title of this thread is literally asking, why we are shutting down our oil production? The OP absolutely said that, no amount of Putin like double speak is going to change reality.

Biden is recorded on video vowing to "end fossil fuels" FACT! You lying spinning deflecting Dem scumbags (why everyone else hates your guts) can run but you can't hide from the facts. A lesson you will learn when the American people bitch slap you back into the last century this fall.

There's no point in engaging Dems in this debate, they LIE. It's crystal clear their leaders have vowed to end fossil fuels. All their lying and spinning and BS is nothing but deflection because the people are getting pissed off at their stupid shit energy policies.

People were happy to go along with "green" until gas hit $5-$6 a gallon and the price of everything jacked up sky high. I fear the Dem party is seriously miscalculated.

Newsflash, rolling back enviromental regulations and protections literally has nothing to do with gas prices. I knew you'd come up with something ridiculous/stupid or just not even reply at all with a real explanation.

The title of this thread is literally asking, why we are shutting down our oil production? The OP absolutely said that, no amount of Putin like double speak is going to change reality.
Yet Trump’s policies worked. I know that really pisses you off.

Yet Trump’s policies worked. I know that really pisses you off.

You haven't answered my question, prove it. You're just adding 1 + 1 and getting 11. As usual, this is what you call right wing retarded logic. Gas prices are affected by demand and supply, not environmental deregulation.

Forum List

Back