What kind of sense does it make to buy oil from nations that hate us and shut down our own oil production?

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
I don't know... I'm not a politician or a scientist or anything

but ... but

it just doesn't make sense to me... why a nation would do that...

Please explain, those of you to whom it makes sense...

thank you

but ... but

thank you
Who shut down the oil production in the US?

but ... but

thank you
USA is being taken over by Marxist radicals. Biden is brain dead, Kamala never had a brain and neither one got elected legitimately. We are witnessing the take-down of America as these radicals, with the help of George Soros and rich liberal elities, infiltrate our institutions of power so they can 're-set' our society.

USA is being taken over by Marxist radicals. Biden is brain dead, Kamala never had a brain and neither one got elected legitimately. We are witnessing the take-down of America as these radicals, with the help of George Soros and rich liberal elities, infiltrate our institutions of power so they can 're-set' our society.
better tell that to the oil companies they are laughing at yous.

Much of our American oil is really only profitable at 90+dollars a barrel. No one wants to pay that much so we buy the cheap stuff from monsters.

Much of our American oil is really only profitable at 90+dollars a barrel. No one wants to pay that much so we buy the cheap stuff from monsters.

The cheap stuff is harder to process and pollutes more than our oil. Why would you rather suck on a dry, sour foreign tittie than have the great American cow Trump gave you?

Ya'll just don't make much sense sometimes.

The cheap stuff is harder to process and pollutes more than our oil. Why would you rather suck on a dry, sour foreign tittie than have the great American cow Trump gave you?

Trump didn't give us any oil since he has never been in the business.

but ... but

thank you

It is investors who are shutting down oil production. A new poll of oil executives was conducted by the Dallas Fed. nearly 60% of oil executives cite investor pressure. 11% say environmental social or governance issues. 8% say government regulation. Even oil company executives say it has nothing to do with Biden's policies.

What I would rather have is irrelevant. Americans want cheap gas and they will have it at any price.

What I would rather have is irrelevant. Americans want cheap gas and they will have it at any price.

It's not just the gasoline. Oil and natural gas in involved in just about everything that's manufactured.

What is current oil production in the US?

~11.6 million BPD

The most recent data available from the Energy Information Administration (EIA) shows current U.S. oil production at ~11.6 million BPD — still 1.4 million BPD short of pre-pandemic production.Mar 11, 2022

What Is Holding Back U.S. Oil Production? - Forbes

The Democrat fake scamdemic slowed production and the Democrat Biden made it worse by pushing his fake 'climate' policies.

It's not just the gasoline. Oil and natural gas in involved in just about everything that's manufactured.
Of course. It's a strategic resource we can never hope to supply for ourselves. For that reason we long ago sold our souls to OPEC and there is nothing we can do about it.

Makes perfect sense if you want to destroy the country. The simplest explanation is usually THE explanation.

Forum List

Back