• Fish

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Shellfish

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • I don't eat meat

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
I love pork with apple anything.

Kids hate it. I've even sauteed apples and served them with it. Kids wouldn't touch it.

But it was yummy.

THIS "liberal" has no leather anything,,,,,,not even my whip~ :lol:

:whip:

One out of two correct ain't bad. :razz:

You win a medal then! :clap2:

GasparillaBling.jpg

Make it a rib eye steak. :D

Here, I'll fry up a burger with these instead, yummy! :eusa_drool:

boca.jpg

:eusa_sick:

At least you didn't neg rep me! :rofl:

My daughter and I are addicted to veggie burgers,,,,,we eat them about 2-3 times a week, with corn on the cob, and a salad, yummy!

I was thinking about it.:eusa_eh:

I'll take a ribeye, medium rare, grilled by me.

I actually grilled some orange roughy last weekend that was pretty good fish considering it didn't taste like fish.:lol:

At least you didn't neg rep me! :rofl:

My daughter and I are addicted to veggie burgers,,,,,we eat them about 2-3 times a week, with corn on the cob, and a salad, yummy!

I was thinking about it.:eusa_eh:

I'll take a ribeye, medium rare, grilled by me.

I actually grilled some orange roughy last weekend that was pretty good fish considering it didn't taste like fish.:lol:

You grilled fish that didn't taste like fish? :confused:

What did it taste like, chicken?

Grew up eating farm-raised beef, pork and chicken.

A nice medium rare filet mignon is my absolute favorite meat, but I still eat quite a bit of wild game. Had Russian boar sausage (no smart-ass comments, xotoxi) from Nugent's place that was the best I've ever had.

Buffalo is good but can be a bit dry, along with duck, goose and pheasant. The antelope and elk that I've had were kind of gamey, bear is really good barbequed.

Beef and chicken.

Seriously.. is there REALLY a vagitarian up in here trying to hock BOCA BURGERS? Listen.. if you find yourself munching on a fucking sunflower seed in your "berger" then go ahead and hop on your little mountain bike and peddle on down the road.

I like bologna and hot dogs the best, because its ethical. You use all of the animal, like the Native Americans did.

By the way, does anyone know why on labels of hot dogs and bologna that "mechanically-separated chicken" is the actual wording of the ingredient? What does "mechanically-separated" mean and why is it significant enough to warrant being put in the label instead of just "chicken"?

I also like ham and cheese loaf, olive loaf, that German spreadable-meat - what's it called Braunsweigger? - liverworst, etc. These meats kinda sound like the body functions that result from eating them: olive loafffffffffff.

yuk. dude. seriously. I used to love potted meat and braunswaggert until I found a giant pig eyelash in a can.

Forum List

Back