What kind of a woman would stay married to a RAPIST?

• Banned
I know the question is obvious, but even though I am unable to put the video in this post, click on the link!

What kind of a person would stay married to a rapist?
Don't forget to ask Melania

Why?...Did Donald settle a sexual harassment charge for $850K in an out of court settlement....and BEG for you DemocRAT assholes to donate to his LEGAL DEFENSE FUND as the Blow Job did?...BTW, Blow Job took in over $10 MILLION DOLLARS from you asswipes...and the whole legal cost was only $5.5 million....where's the rest of that money???

I know the question is obvious, but even though I am unable to put the video in this post, click on the link!

Why?...Did Donald settle a sexual harassment charge for $850K in an out of court settlement....and BEG for you DemocRAT assholes to donate to his LEGAL DEFENSE FUND as the Blow Job did?...BTW, Blow Job took in over $10 MILLION DOLLARS from you asswipes...and the whole legal cost was only $5.5 million....where's the rest of that money???
Trump has also settled a sexual harassment lawsuit. The rest of your post is irrelevant to the topic.

• Banned

Trump has also settled a sexual harassment lawsuit. The rest of your post is irrelevant to the topic.

As you subversiives are so fond of saying...LINK PLEASE

Perhaps you are thinking of the Harth case where LawNewz in Feb. of 2016 wrote...

[SNIP]
LawNewz.com spoke briefly to Jill Harth in an interview last week. Harth wouldn’t’ discuss the settlement or much about either lawsuit. When asked about the allegations, Harth told LawNewz that she was “under duress” and “pressured” to file the case. But when questioned about who applied that pressure, she wouldn’t say.

So were the sexual harassment allegations true? Harth says: “The allegations were twisted and embellished. Everything could be looked at in different way.”[/SNIP]

Anything else OldFool????

Perhaps you are thinking of the Harth case where LawNews in Feb. of 2016 wrote...

[SNIP]
LawNewz.com spoke briefly to Jill Harth in an interview last week. Harth wouldn’t’ discuss the settlement or much about either lawsuit. When asked about the allegations, Harth told LawNewz that she was “under duress” and “pressured” to file the case. But when questioned about who applied that pressure, she wouldn’t say.

So were the sexual harassment allegations true? Harth says: “The allegations were twisted and embellished. Everything could be looked at in different way.”[/SNIP]

K here: Exclusive: Inside The $125 Million Donald Trump Sexual Assault Lawsuit

The Clinturds are the Bonny and Clyde of politics...Clyde couldn't get it up so he robbed banks....Bonnie thought she could cure him before the bullets hit her. Willy and Hilly have a business relationship....Chelsea is Web Hubble's daughter and Willy prefers brown sugar when he isn't raping a white girl.

Perhaps you are thinking of the Harth case where LawNews in Feb. of 2016 wrote...

[SNIP]

THAT IS WHERE THE QUOTE I POSTED CAME FROM, OLDFOOL!!!!! ...absolutely NOTHING!!!

[SNIP]

[SNIP]

Dan Abrams. MSNBC. Lmfao.

[SNIP]

THAT IS WHERE THE QUOTE I POSTED CAME FROM, OLDFOOL!!!!! ...absolutely NOTHING!!!
Huh? Usually you'll accept a link from fucking anywhere as proof of anything

[SNIP]

Huh? Usually you'll accept a link from fucking anywhere as proof of anything

I see you still can't read... that;s what happens when you continually abuse yourself!

Forum List

Back