Honest Elections Poll: 84% demand voter ID, want ‘Zuckerbucks’ banned...huge percentages of black and Hispanic voters are behind this surge in support

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Poll from Honest Elections Project shows an overwhelming 84% of voters think everyone should show a photo ID to vote.

Including:

72% of Black voters and 90% of Hispanic voters

Poll from Honest Elections Project shows an overwhelming 84% of voters think everyone should show a photo ID to vote.

Including:

72% of Black voters and 90% of Hispanic voters

You are bringing tears to my eyes..... Every libturd here is against this. It is raciss....Even 72% blacks think it is raciss

Photo ID to vote. yes why not?
Good question. They're still wailing about it being RAY-SUS! Even though the great majority of African Americans support the idea for election security. Remember the attempt to federalize all elections and to remove ANY effort to verify who was casing the ballot or how many ballots any individual could cast. They're out in the open now. They know they cannot win in a fair election. Their next steps will be to take the nation into chaos to avoid elections altogether.

When they do that, they must be answered with widespread CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE.

As long as you tag along with your voter ID, I'm good with that, moonie
I just use my voter registration card. The one I got by proving my identity and citizenship just like the rest of the voters have to do is a federal law, ever hear of those?

I don't think the latino support for ID is new. With blacks there's the history of poll taxes and literacy tests which both were only applied to blacks. Once you get past that and show with sincerity and truth that voter ID applies to all regardless of race or whatever, it's not big deal.

I don't use mail in ballots like Trump does ask him.
You have to twist everything to make a point. :eusa_whistle:
Did you just happen to miss the BLANKET mail-in ballots or did you willingly ignore it?
I have no issue with absentee ballots, they have their place to assure nobody is being
disenfranchised through legit reasons, even Trump is afforded that.

You just have to troll

You have to twist everything to make a point. :eusa_whistle:
Did you just happen to miss the BLANKET mail-in ballots or did you willingly ignore it?
I have no issue with absentee ballots, they have their place to assure nobody is being
disenfranchised through legit reasons, even Trump is afforded that.

You just have to troll
They are only mailed to registered voters, why are you trying to create a situation which doesn't exist? There is no BLANKET mailing to just anyone. If a location has less than a certain number of voters then mail-in voting is allowed by law, why do you have a problem with voting by mail, all voters are registered and the mail-in ballot is checked to make sure it came from the registered voter.

Oh yeah, you think people cheat by mail-in voting, yet you fail to notice actual cheaters at voting which is small in number and done by Repubs.

I just use my voter registration card. The one I got by proving my identity and citizenship just like the rest of the voters have to do is a federal law, ever hear of those?
I just registered in my new county, got my new registration card. But in my great state you still need your ID to vote.

They are only mailed to registered voters, why are you trying to create a situation which doesn't exist? There is no BLANKET mailing to just anyone.
Again, you twist the truth. They are still delivered to those who had died since the last purge, and those that have moved.
Tell me you're just a troll, and not this stupid.

Again, you twist the truth. They are still delivered to those who had died since the last purge, and those that have moved.
Tell me you're just a troll, and not this stupid.
I see and you think dead people vote, where are all your evidence and fewer false accusations.

Forum List

Back