What is Zionism?

You mean the so-called Palestinians were living there? It wasn't their land. The land had belonged to the Ottoman Empire who lost it after they waged war against Britain. Britain agreed break up the land into different sovereign nations. Everyone accepted their nations and their borders with one exception, the dumbass Palestinians.

Um, guy, someone else coming in and giving away your stuff is hardly something anyone would accept.

The thing is, the formation of Israel was British Imperialism by Proxy. and like most colonial states, the native people were having none of it.

You, of course, have verifiable links? Who OWNED the land (for the most part)?

Greg

I take it some of you folks opposed the existence of Israel. Why? By the way, here is a definition of Zionism that I found. I don't see the problem.
Modern Zionism emerged in the late 19th century in Central and Eastern Europe as a national revival movement, in reaction to anti-Semitic and exclusionary nationalist movements in Europe.[5][6] Soon after this, most leaders of the movement associated the main goal with creating the desired state in Palestine, then an area controlled by the Ottoman Empire.[7][8][9]

Good, in Central - East Europe they don't want Jews living there either.

Too much competition. The Jews are very big on Education. You guys not so much?

Greg

No they are not, the jews stick together.

I take it some of you folks opposed the existence of Israel. Why? By the way, here is a definition of Zionism that I found. I don't see the problem.

I think I made it pretty clear. They stole someone else's land.

And then, even more annoyingly, they claim that their Magic Fairy In the Sky said that they could.

You see, when someone says, "God Told Me To", my first reaction is to punch them in the face and see if God Stops Me. (Don't worry, he won't, he's too busy not existing.)

It's the 21st Century. We have computers and space shuttles and we know there aren't any fairies sitting on clouds making bad real estate deals.

You mean the so-called Palestinians were living there? It wasn't their land. The land had belonged to the Ottoman Empire who lost it after they waged war against Britain. Britain agreed break up the land into different sovereign nations. Everyone accepted their nations and their borders with one exception, the dumbass Palestinians.

Um, guy, someone else coming in and giving away your stuff is hardly something anyone would accept.

The thing is, the formation of Israel was British Imperialism by Proxy. and like most colonial states, the native people were having none of it.

Greg

The land was not called Palestine for naught. The British owned it, and the Jews threw the British out. Thieves.

And what is your issue with Zionism?

My Issue with Zionism is that it is based on a lie.

The Lie being " A land without a people for a people without a land".

Well, there were people living on that land, and that land was stolen from them.

Colonist scum argument, that Palestinians have no right to Israel, because Ottomans, then Israelis controlled their land..

The Pals don't have any right to Israel. You are arguing with the UN. lol

Greg

They have more right than the so called jews. The Russians living there have no right. Burn the bible , where is their right.

Nonsense. The UN recognised the State of Israel. Case settled.

http://www.mfa.gov.il/mfa/foreignpolicy/peace/guide/pages/un general assembly resolution 181.aspx

Greg

Greg

The land was not called Palestine for naught. The British owned it, and the Jews threw the British out. Thieves.

Well then they stole it fair and square; tuff!!! But yes; all joking aside. The State of Israel was given Nationhood in 1948. Go argue with the Brits.

Greg

the UN has also passed a dozen resolutions condemning the Zionists and their actions in Palestine, including calling for an end of occupation of Gaza and the West Bank.

You can't have it both ways on the UN.

Of course I can. If the UN wants to they can enforce their decisions. You think that's going to happen? If Israel is acting badly then sue them. If not then stop wasting everyone's time.

Greg

the UN has also passed a dozen resolutions condemning the Zionists and their actions in Palestine, including calling for an end of occupation of Gaza and the West Bank.

You can't have it both ways on the UN.

BTW: Israel does not occupy Gaza. It is being run by terrorist scum. Abbas is their last real hope and he is powerless in Gaza. In short; there IS NO Palestinians in agreement let alone State.

Greg

Greg

Well then they stole it fair and square; tuff!!! But yes; all joking aside. The State of Israel was given Nationhood in 1948. Go argue with the Brits.

Greg

Yes I am fully aware of that, through money,war and killing.

Burn the bible, they have no right to any land. They stole it in the bible and genocided for it and now are the same.

Well, there were people living on that land, and that land was stolen from them.

From what I can gather the Pal Homeland is in Jordan which is why Arafat was offered the Vice Presidency of Jordan. Black September put that to bed well and truly. I suppose attempting to assassinate King Hussein sorta put an end to their welcome.

Greg

Greg

Greg

Yes I am fully aware of that, through money,war and killing.

Hey so the Jews decided they weren't going to be slaughtered again. Bite me!!!

Greg

Burn the bible, they have no right to any land. They stole it in the bible and genocided for it and now are the same.

You sure about that? Sorta flies in the face of everything I've ever read on the matter. Of course you could argue that it really belongs to the Romans.

Greg

Colonist scum argument, that Palestinians have no right to Israel, because Ottomans, then Israelis controlled their land..

The Palestinians were ceded plenty of quality land to have a state. They rejected it and have been at war with Israel ever since. Wars have consequences.Fuck those racist, violent, terrorist assholes and fuck you too, k*nt.

Modern Zionism emerged in the late 19th century in Central and Eastern Europe as a national revival movement, in reaction to anti-Semitic and exclusionary nationalist movements in Europe.[5][6] Soon after this, most leaders of the movement associated the main goal with creating the desired state in Palestine, then an area controlled by the Ottoman Empire.[7][8][9]

You're a racist dumbfuck.

Hey k*nt. Why don't you give your home and all your possessions to some native America since you stole the land from them. Eh k*nt? Fucking hypocritical, racist asshole.

The U.N. approved it. End of story. Too bad, so sad.

The Pals don't have any right to Israel. You are arguing with the UN. lol

Greg

But, according to ZioniSCUMS, the UN is the boogieman oppressing poor Israel.

You're the real scum. You're trash.

Forum List

Back